Determination is the wake-up call to the human will.
The path to success is to take massive, determined action. ― Tony Robbins.
Why? Action and Determination are two habits you must develop at the forefront of all Success. ― Machi Block
And: Some succeed because they are destined to, but most succeed because they are determined to. ― Henry van Dyke
What is determination? Determination is a positive emotional feeling that involves persevering towards a difficult goal in spite of obstacles. Determination occurs prior to goal attainment and serves to motivate behavior that will help achieve one’s goal.
How? If you want to be successful, find someone who has achieved the results you want and copy what they do and you’ll achieve the same results. ―Tony Robbins
And: I think and think for months and years. Ninety-nine times, the conclusion is false. The hundredth time I am right. ― Albert Einstein
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
1. I am not judged by the number of times I fail, but by the number of times I succeed:
and the number of times I succeed is in direct proportion to the number of times I fail. ― Tom Hopkins
2. I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something.
And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. ― Edward Everett Hale
3. I learned that if you want to make it bad enough, no matter how bad it is, you can make it. ― Gale Sayers
4. I think and think for months and years.
Ninety-nine times, the conclusion is false.
The hundredth time I am right. ― Albert Einstein
5. I have discovered in life that there are ways of getting almost anywhere you want to go, if you really want to go. ― Langton Hughes
6. I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat. ― Winston S. Churchill
7. If you hit the mark, you must aim a little above it;
Every arrow that flies feel the attraction of earth. ― Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
8. If we all did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves. ― Thomas Alva Edison
9. If we attack our problems with determination, we shall succeed. ― Franklin Roosevelt
10. If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced. ― Vincent van Gogh
11. If you have a dream, don’t just sit there.
Gather courage to believe that you can succeed and leave no stone unturned to make it a reality. ― Dr Roopleen
12. If you have made mistakes, even serious ones, there is always another chance for you.
What we call failure is not the falling down, but the staying down. ― Mary Pickford
13. If you are insecure, guess what?
The rest of the world is too.
Do not overestimate the competition and underestimate yourself.
You are better than you think. ― T. Harv Eker
14. If you are going through hell, keep going. ― Winston Churchill
15. It is your determination and persistence that will make you a successful person. ― Kenneth J Hutchins
16. It is easier to act yourself into a new way of feeling rather than feel your way into a new way of acting. ― G. D. Morgan
17. It is the size of one’s will which determines success.
18. It will never rain roses. When we want to have more roses, we must plant more roses. ― George Eliot
19. It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer. ― Albert Einstein
20. It is literally true that you can succeed best and quickest by helping others to succeed. ― Napoleon Hill
21. It takes determination to see a dream come to pass. The question is not will you start, but will you finish. ― Joel Osteen
22. It is not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves. ― Sir Edmund Hillary
23. It’s not about money or connections, it’s the willingness to outwork and outlearn everyone…
And if it fails, you learn from what happened and do a better job next time. ― Mark Cuban
24. It doesn’t matter how many times you fail.
You only have to be right once and then everyone can tell you that you are an overnight success. ― Mark Cuban
25. Inaction breeds doubt and fear.
Action breeds confidence and courage.
If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy. ― Dale Carnegie
26. Imagine, dream, and believe in yourself.
With determination and belief, you will be surprised at what you accomplish. ― Byron Pulsifer
27. In case of doubt, push on just a little further and then keep on pushing. ― General George S Patton. Jr.
28. The courage to be is the courage to accept oneself, in spite of being unacceptable. ― Paul Tillich
29. The man who goes farthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare.
The sure-thing boat never gets far from shore. ― Dale Carnegie
30. The will to persevere is often the difference between failure and success. ― David Sarnoff
31. The world makes way for the man who knows where he is going. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
32. The greatest oak was once a little nut who held its ground.
34. The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me? ― Ayn Rand
35. The only good luck many great men ever had was being born with the ability and determination to overcome bad luck. ― Channing Pollock
36. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. ― Eleanor Roosevelt
37. To someone who is call to greatness in life, you will see the person will have such determination, determination beyond the ordinary. ―Nicole Gopher Mampuya
38. To succeed… you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you. ― Tony Dorsett
39. To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
Discover more business topic
6 Best ways small owner business can defeat with a big supermarket, can’t ignore.
40. To anyone that ever told you you’re no good…. They’re no better. ― Hayley Williams
41. Tomorrow is the only day in the year that appeals to a lazy man. ― Jimmy Lyon
42. There is no chance, no destiny, no fate, that can hinder or control the firm resolve of a determined soul. ― Ella Wheeler Wilcox
43. There are no secrets to success.
It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure. ― Colin Powell
44. There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth; not going all the way, and not starting. ― Buddha
45. There’s only one way to succeed in anything, and that is to give it everything. ― Vincent Lombardi
46. A difficult time can be more readily endured if we retain the conviction that our existence holds a purpose,
a cause to pursue, a person to love, a goal to achieve. ― John Maxwell
47. An Unfailing Success Plan: At each day’s end write down the six most important things to do tomorrow;
number them in order of importance, and then do them.
48. A vow is fixed and unalterable determination to do a thing,
when such a determination is related to something noble which can only uplift the man who makes the resolve. ― Mahatma Gandhi
49. A way there always is. ― Yoda
50. A determined person will do more with a pen and paper,
than a lazy person will accomplish with a personal computer. ― Catherine Pulsifer
51. Always remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. ― Christopher Robin
52. A year from now you may wish you had started today. ― Karen Lamb
53. A little more persistence, a little more effort, and what seemed hopeless failure may turn to glorious success. ― Elbert Hubbard
54. You cannot swim for new horizons until you have courage to lose sight of the shore. ― William Faulkner
55. You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction. ― George Lorimer
56. You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don’t try. ― Beverly Sills
57. You may be the only person left who believes in you, but it’s enough.
It takes just one star to pierce a universe of darkness.
Never give up. ― Richelle E. Goodrich
58. You can have anything you want if you are willing to give up the belief that you can’t have it. ― Dr. Robert Anthony
59. Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
60. Obstacles don’t have to stop you.
If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up.
Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it. ― Michael Jordan
61. One important key to success is self-confidence.
An important key to self-confidence is preparation. ― Arthur Ashe
62. Our greatest weakness lies in giving up.
The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. ― Thomas A. Edison
63. Confidence is a habit that can be developed by acting as if you already had the confidence you desire to have. ― Brian Tracy
64. Confidence comes not from always being right, but from not fearing to be wrong. ― Peter T. McIntyre
Discover more amazing topic
65. Conquering any difficulty always gives one a secret joy,
for it means pushing back a boundary-line and adding to one`s liberty. ― Henri Frederic Amiel
66. Courage is the most important of all the virtues because without courage, you can’t practice any other virtue consistently. ― Maya Angelou
67. Courage is the foundation of determination.
Determination and courage are the cornerstones of success. ― M. K. Soni
68. Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. ― Theodore Roosevelt
69. Discipline automates habits which, in turn, determine your outcomes. ― David Khalil
70. Decide carefully, exactly what you want in life, then work like mad to make sure you get it! ― Hector Crawford
71. Determine that the thing can and shall be done, and then we shall find the way. ― Abraham Lincoln
72. Determination gets you a long way. ― Chelsea Clinton
73. Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth. ― Rumi
74. Enthusiasm is common. Endurance is rare. ― Angela Duckworth
75. Every achiever I have ever met says, ‘My life turned around when I began to believe in me. ― Robert Schuller
76. Fall seven times, stand up eight. ― Japanese Proverb
77. Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough. ― Og Mandino
78. Feel proud of your achievements, no matter how small they are,
and create or renew a spark of determination within yourself so that you continue to work hard. ― Amy Pendergrass
79. Find what you love to do, and go do it.
You will never be successful until you have a plan, and the discipline and determination to go through with that plan. ― Julius Williams
80. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. ― Eleanor Roosevelt
81. No matter the number of times you fail you must be determined to succeed.
You must not lose hope. Don’t stop in your storm. ― Tony Narams
82. Nothing can withstand the power of the human will if it is willing to stake its very existence to the extent of its purpose. ― Benjamin Disraeli
83. Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal;
nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. ― Thomas Jefferson
84. Nothing really worth having comes quickly and easily. If it did, I doubt that we would ever grow. ― Eknath Easwaran
85. Never underestimate the determination of a kid who is time-rich and cash-poor. ― Cory Doctorow
86. Never consider the possibility of failure; as long as you persist, you will be successful. ― Brian Tracy
87. He who would do some great thing in this short life,
must apply himself to the work with such a concentration of his forces as to the idle spectators,
who live only to amuse themselves, looks like insanity. ― John Foster
88. Happiness is an attitude of mind, born of the simple determination to be happy under all outward circumstances. ― J. Donald Walters
89. He that can have patience can have what he will. ― Benjamin Franklin
90. People with a strong will power will always have the bigger picture in mind.
They will be able to forgo small pleasures in order to help attain bigger goals. ― Brian Adams
91. Pride is holding your head up when everyone around you has theirs bowed. Courage is what makes you do it. ― Bryce Courtenay
92. Just remember that a mountain is not taken down in one big scoop but is done by taking one small chuck away at time. ― Byron Pulsifer
93. Learn how to be happy with what you have while you pursue all that you want. ― Jim Rohn
94. Give the world the best you have, and the best will come to you. ― Madeline Bridge
95. God gives every bird a worm, but he does not throw it into the nest. ― Swedish Proverb
96. Gold medals aren’t really made of gold.
They’re made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts. ― Dan Gable
97. Reflect upon your present blessings, of which every man has many,
not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some. ― Charles Dickens
98. Success seems to be largely a matter of hanging on after others have let go. ― William Feather
99. Success is a little like wrestling a gorilla.
You don’t quit when you’re tired.
You quit when the gorilla is tired. ― Robert Strauss
Discover more fantastic topic
100. Successful people have fear, successful people have doubts, and successful people have worries.
They just don’t let these feelings stop them. ― T. Harv Eker
101. Some people dream of success… while others wake up and work hard at it. ― Mark Zuckerberg
102. Victory is always possible for the person who refuses to stop fighting. ― Napoleon Hill
103. We must remember that one determined person can make a significant difference,
and that a small group of determined people can change the course of history. ― Sonia Johnson
104. Winners may not be the brightest people in the crowd, but they are eager and tenacious. ― Dr. Irene C. Kassorla
105. Willpower is the key to success.
Successful people strive no matter what they feel by applying their will to overcome apathy, doubt or fear. ― Dan Millman
106. Working hard, being patient and being full of determination is perhaps the most fulfilling way of becoming rich. ― Robert Gardner
107. What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight, it’s the size of the fight in the dog. ― General Dwight D. Eisenhower
108. What you have to do and the way you have to do it is incredibly simple.
Whether you are willing to do it, that’s another matter. ― Peter F. Drucker
109. What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight, it’s the size of the fight in the dog. ― General Dwight D. Eisenhower
110. When obstacles arise, you change your direction to reach your goal, you do not change your decision to get there. ― Zig Ziglar
111. When someone tells me ‘no,’ it doesn’t mean I can’t do it, it simply means I can’t do it with them. ― Karen E. Quinones Miller
112. When a man is willing and eager, the gods join in. ― Aeschylus