Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish. ― Euripides.
Who is Euripides? Euripides was a tragedian of classical Athens. Along with Aeschylus and Sophocles, he is one of the three ancient Greek tragedians for whom any plays have survived in full. Some ancient scholars attributed ninety-five plays to him, but the Suda says it was ninety-two at most.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best Euripides quotes collection
1. Stronger than a lover’s love is a lover’s hate. Incurable, in each, the wounds they make. ― Euripides
2. When one with honeyed words but evil mind
Persuades the mob, great woes befall the state. ― Euripides
3. The fiercest anger of all, the most incurable,
Is that which rages in the place of dearest love. ― Euripides
4. Anger exceeding limits causes fear and excessive kindness eliminates respect. ― Euripides
5. Come back. Even as a shadow, even as a dream. ― Euripides
6. Arm yourself, my heart: the thing that you must do is fearful, yet inevitable. ― Euripides
7. It is a good thing to be rich and strong, but it is a better thing to be loved. ― Euripides
8. Those whom God wishes to destroy, he first makes angry. ― Euripides
9. Do not mistake the rule of force
for true power. Men are not shaped by force. ― Euripides
10. My love for you was greater than my wisdom. ― Euripides
11. One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives. ― Euripides
12. Let no one think of me as humble or weak or passive;
let them understand I am of a different kind: dangerous to my enemies, loyal to my friends.
To such a life glory belongs. ― Euripides
13. Waste not fresh tears over old griefs. ― Euripides
14. Question everything. Learn something. Answer nothing. ― Euripides
15. Cleverness is not wisdom. The wisest men follow their own direction. ― Euripides
16. When a good man is hurt, all who would be called good must suffer with him. ― Euripides
17. Of all creatures that can feel and think,
we women are the worst treated things alive. ― Euripides
18. In case of dissension, never dare to judge till you’ve heard the other side. ― Euripides
19. Nothing is hopeless; we must hope for everything. ― Euripides
Discover more wonderful topic
A winner is a dreamer who never gives up. Nelson Mandela quotes
20. Human misery must somewhere have a stop; there is no wind that always blows a storm; great good fortune comes to failure in the end. ― Euripides
21. All is change; all yields its place and goes; to persevere, trusting in what hopes he has, is courage in a man. The coward despairs. ― Euripides
22. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.
We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?
Actually, who are you not to be … your playing small does not serve the world. — Marianne Williamson
23. If you’re not willing to promote yourself why should anyone else? ― Grant Cardone
24. Love is it’s own protection. ― Emma Goldman
25. Stop worrying about what can go wrong, and get excited about what can go right. ― Cherry Nguyen
26. The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up. ― Paul Valery
27. In a time when galleries are closing all around us, the Internet offers a new, exciting venue for artists.Our potential market is the whole world, while galleries rely mostly on foot traffic. — Carol Marine
28. There’s no single right way to accomplish your goals.
Each of us has a number of avenues to reach our potential.
The world constantly changes.
Life often unfolds as a series of phases.
Our potential is likely to evolve as the world evolves and as we continue to learn, grow, and develop our capabilities. — Robert Kaplan
29. Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. ― Margaret Mead