Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. ― Cherry Nguyen.
Persistence and endurance will make you omnipotent. ― Casey Neistat
Passion, Patience, and Persistence are the ingredients to be an entrepreneur. ― Jawo
Education will not: the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. ― Calvin Coolidge
Persistence is a necessary part of achieving a summit, and it’s also vital to creating your success as an entrepreneur.
If you doubt the importance of persistence, ask yourself what kinds of goals people dream of.
Do they yearn for the ones that are easy to accomplish or the ones that are hard work but offer huge payouts?
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
1. Persistence, persistence, and persistence.
The power can be created and maintained through daily practice, continuous effort. ― Bruce Lee
2. Perseverance, that was the key word then, and it still remains the basic principle for anyone who wants success.
You cannot creatively get anywhere in this life without sturdy application of the persistence principle. ― Dr. Norman Vincent Peale
3. Persistence pushes me to be bold and seek out the opportunities I’ve wanted.
It starts by envisioning what you want, no matter how big or small, and believing that you can achieve it. ― Belinda Johnson
4. Persistence and determination are always rewarded. ― Christine Rice
5. Persistence prevails when all else fails. ― Cherry Nguyen
6. Persistence is the quality of winners. Successful people never, never give up. ― Lynda Field
7. Persistence means continuing firmly with a course of action despite obstacles and resistance. ― Sharon Cook
8. Persistence and resilience only come from having been given the chance to work through difficult problems. ― Gever Tulley
9. Patience, persistence, and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success. ― Napoleon Hill
10. Patience is the productivity factor which keeps you persistent in working on your task. ― Abder-Rahman Ali
11. Permanence, perseverance, and persistence in spite of all obstacles, discouragements, and impossibilities:
It is this, that in all things distinguishes the strong soul from the weak. ― Thomas Carlyle
12. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. ― Cherry Nguyen
13. Positivity, confidence, and persistence are key in life, so never give up on yourself. ― Khalid
14. Talent will not: nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. ― Cherry Nguyen
15. Portrait painting doesn’t just survive; it thrives.
It persists through all the stuttering complexity of change,
through the spurts of action and reaction, imitation and contradiction,
through all the layering of new and newer technologies. ― Anthony Connolly
16. Another key principle in the science of persuasion and influence is persistence.
Note that the most persuasive and influential people are those who are eager to keep on asking questions about what they want,
as well as continue to demonstrate value. ― Ian Berry
17. A powerful prayer is one that does not let go.
It does not quit. It is profitable and powerful because it is persistent. ― Michael Catt
18. Another excellent character trait is persistence.
No matter whom you are or where you serve or work, persistence will pay off in many ways. ― Joe Allen and David Donaldson
19. Ambition is the path to success. Persistence is the vehicle you arrive in. ― Bill Bradley
20. A river cuts through rock not because of its power but because of its persistence. ― James Watkins
21. Achievement is not always success, while reputed failure often is.
It is honest endeavor, persistent effort to do the best possible under any and all circumstances. ― Orison Swett Marden
22. Ask anyone who is successful in business and in life what the one thing they mostly attribute their success to and, nine-out-of-ten times,
they’ll tell you a story of how they simply refused to give up. ― Jonathan Mills
23. A little more persistence, a little more effort, and what seemed hopeless failure may turn to glorious success. ― Elbert Hubbard
24. As long as there’s breath in You–Persist! ― Bernard Kelvin Clive
25. Be passionate and bold. Always keep learning. You stop doing useful things if you don’t learn.
So the last part to me is the key, especially if you have had some initial success.
It becomes even more critical that you have the learning ‘bit’ always switched on. ― Satya Nadellao
26. Champions keep playing until they get it right. ― Billy Jean King
27. Courage is the most important of all the virtues because without courage, you can’t practice any other virtue consistently. ― Maya Angelou
28. Consider the postage stamp: its usefulness consists in the ability to stick to one thing till it gets there. ― Josh Billings
29. Dreams can come true, but there is a secret.
They’re realized through the magic of persistence, determination, commitment, passion, practice, focus and hard work.
They happen a step at a time, manifested over years, not weeks. ― Nan S. Russell
30. Doing takes persistence, but it also takes faith or hope that we can get the tasks done or complete the goal at hand. ― Scott Schwab
31. Don’t let obstacles stand in your way… develop the inner attitude of patience, persistence, and perseverance;
and, defeat your own procrastination through action not dreaming. ― Catherine Pulsifer
32. Do not fear failure but rather fear not trying. ― Roy T. Bennett
33. Energy and persistence conquer all things. ― Benjamin Franklin
34. Even though I didn’t feel like I had much to show yet,
I was still an inspiration because my persistence at fighting for my dreams was encouraging to others. ― Tamara Rasheed
Discover more secrets of woman topic
35. Entrepreneurs average 3.8 failures before final success. What sets the successful ones apart is their amazing persistence . ― Lisa M. Amos
36. Life is not like the movies. You don’t simply wake up in the morning, hop out of bed and look into the mirror to see that you are automatically healthy, wealthy and content.
Life requires persistence and hard work. ― Dave Craige
37. Life is full of challenges, but I always have the Three Ps: Passion, patience and persistence.
And the fourth one is pizza. ― Butch Hartman
38. Life is made up of a series of tests, trials, and great opportunities. Some are momentary, but most take endurance. ― Michael K. Simpson
39. Leaders are rarely born; they are made.
Persistence and circumstance play a bigger role in developing a great leader than initial circumstances ever will,
so it is this discipline that you must work on, building within your personality. ― Kula Sellathurai
40. Keep Going. Your hardest times often lead to the greatest moments of your life. ― Cherry Nguyen
41. Keep going. Tough situations build strong people in the end. ― Roy T. Bennett
42. Keep grinding! Stay persistent! One day you gonna wake up and be exactly where you dreamed you would be. ― Eric Thomas
43. Knowledge can determine your persistence but when it is not put into practice through skills or properly applied through attitude then knowledge will be useless. ― Thelma Barnes
44. Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience. Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence. ― Hal Borland
45. Flaming enthusiasm backed by horse sense and persistence, is the quality that most frequently makes for success. ― Dale Carnegie
46. Failure is only postponed success as long as courage ‘coaches’ ambition. The habit of persistence is the habit of victory. ― Herbert Kaufman
47. You just can’t beat the person who never gives up. ― Babe Ruth
48. You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. ― Maya Angelou
49. Your dreams can come true through the power of persistence. ― Thelma Barnes
50. Opportunities are usually disguised as hard work, so most people don’t recognize them. ― Ann Landers
51. The most extraordinarily successful people are those who have persisted beyond the norm. ― Justin
52. The art of love is largely the art of persistence. ― Albert Ellis
53. The most important characteristics you need to succeed in business are resilience, determination and persistence. ― Karren Brady
54. The most essential factor is persistence, the determination never to allow your energy or enthusiasm to be dampened by the discouragement that must inevitably come. ― James Whitcomb Riley
55. The more you are persistent in one area of life, the hungrier you become for persistence in other areas of your life. ― Justin Sachs
56. Think P.I.G. – that’s my motto.
P stands for Persistence, I stand for Integrity, and G stands for Guts.
These are the ingredients for a successful business and a successful life. ― Linda Chandler
57. Truly, ‘thoughts are things,’ and powerful things that, when they are mixed with definiteness of purpose, persistence, and a burning desire for their translation into riches, or other material objects. ― Napoleon Hill
58. The great high-road of human welfare lies along the old highway of steadfast well-being and well-doing,
and they who are the most persistent, and work in the truest spirit, will invariably be the most successful;
success treads on the heels of every right effort. ― Samuel Smiles
59. To follow, without halt, one aim: There’s the secret of success. ― Anna Pavlova
Discover more secrets of rich man topic
60. There is no magic to achievement. It’s really about hard work, choices, and persistence. ― Michelle Obama
61. The question is not whether you have the money. It is whether you have the hustle. There’s a difference! ― Nicky Verd
62. The most interesting thing about a postage stamp is the persistence with which it sticks to the job. ― Napoleon Hill
63. The best way out is always through. ― Robert Frost
64. The people who are doing what you want to do, the ones at the top of your field, the ones you look up to, all started right where you are now.
They all had their own trials and obstacles. The only difference between them and you are their persistence and their drive. ― Les Brown
65. Take a look at toddlers and you’ll see that all of us came here prepared to learn, to keep trying, to focus on goals, and to persist until we get them. ― Evelyn Roberts
66. That which we persist in doing becomes easier, not that the task itself has become easier, but that our ability to perform it has improved. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
67. Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration. ― Thomas Edison
68. Generally speaking, I think it is safe to say that the larger your dream is, the longer it will take to incubate and manifest,
and the more obstacles and problems to solve may be thrown in your way.
You must have patience and faith and perseverance or persistence. ― Bill Tharp
69. Just because you fail once doesn’t mean you’re gonna fail at everything. ― Marilyn Monroe
70. Remain persistent and don’t stray from your path.
The power to change your opinion about yourself and your outlook on life is in your hands. ― Gavin Bird
71. My greatest point is my persistence.
I never give up in a match.
However down I am, I fight until the last ball.
My list of matches shows that I have turned a great many so-called irretrievable defeats into victories. ― Bjorn Borg
72. My persistence comes from being committed to my goals and my willingness to keep going when everyone else would give up. ― Bob Oros
73. Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.
Talent will not: nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.
Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb.
Education will not: the world is full of educated derelicts.
Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. ― Calvin Coolidge
74. Never lose hope. Storms make people stronger and never last forever. ― Roy T. Bennett
75. No great achievement is possible without persistent work. ― Bertrand Russell
76. Success takes time, persistence, determination, and most importantly, believing in yourself!
Your own mental attitude will determine your future. ― Catherine Pulsifer
77. Success never resides in the world of weak wishes, but in the palace of purposeful plans and prayerful persistence. ― William Arthur Ward
78. Success is the capacity to learn, to persist, to persevere in order to reach your goal. ― Byron Pulsifer
79. Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm. ― Winston S. Churchill
80. Success comes from taking the initiative and following up… persisting…
What simple action could you take today to produce a new momentum toward success in your life. ―Tony Robbins
81. Success is not the absence of failure; it’s the persistence through failure. ― Roy T. BennettAisha Tyler
82. Success is the result of perfection, hard work, learning from failure, loyalty, and persistence. ― Colin Powell
83. Success is almost totally depend end upon drive and persistence. ― Denis Waitley
84. Success is not a matter of mastering subtle, sophisticated theory, but rather of embracing common sense with uncommon levels of discipline and persistence. ― Patrick Lencioni
Discover more personal development topic
85. So long as there is breath in me, that long I will persist.
For now, I know one of the greatest principles on success; if I persist long enough I will win. ― Og Mandino
86. It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer. ―Albert Einstein
87. If you have mastered your profession but lack the ability to be persistent, you will not succeed.
You are a failure when you stop trying again and again. ― Dozie Uzochukwu
88. If you take intellectual information that you learn as a philosophy, and then initiate that knowledge into your life by applying it enough times until you master it, you will ultimately move from being a philosopher to an initiate to a master. ― Dr Joe. Dispenzer
89. If you can’t fly, then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl,
but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward. ― Martin Luther King Jr.
90. If you’re going through hell, keep going. ― Winston Churchill
91. I would say that more people fail than succeed because few are able to show persistence in the long run. ― G. S Clason
92. I can only wish that someday you’ll also be pestered by a student as persistent to learn what you do not wish to teach. ― Ken Liu
93. It is your determination and persistence that will make you a successful person. ― Kenneth J
94. It is more honorable to repair a wrong than to persist in it. ― Thomas Jefferson
95. It seems like any idea can be a success these days with the right amount of persistence and hard work. ― Joe Procopio
96. It’s only those who are persistent and willing to study things deeply, who achieve the master work. ― Paulo Coelho
97. In order to persist, you have to ensure that you surround yourself with positivity. ― R.L. Adams
98. In the confrontation between the stream and the rock, the stream always wins, not through strength, but through persistence. ― Buddha
99. We have lots of sayings that stress the importance of risk and the power of persistence, such as “Nothing ventured,
nothing gained” and “If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again” or “Rome wasn’t built in a day. ― Carol S. Dweck
100. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. ― Aristotle
101. Well it took many years. I started with many ideas, threw them away, started all over again.
And eventually it evolved into what you see today at Disneyland. ― Walt Disney
102. When life knocks you down you have two choices- stay down or get up. ―Tom Krause
103. When I meet successful people I ask 100 questions as to what they attribute their success to.
It is usually the same: persistence, hard work, and hiring good people. ―Kiana Tom
104. Whoever knocks persistently, ends by entering. ― Muhammad Ali
105. Whatever you want you can have, if you want it badly enough,
and if you are willing to persist long enough and hard enough in doing what others have done to accomplish similar things before you. ― Brian Tracy
106. Without the art of persistence, there can be no gold at the end of the rainbow,
although the building blocks of the art of persistence are basic,
it takes a special determination in order to bring the pieces of the puzzle in place. ― R.L. Adams