Accept what life offers you and try to drink from every cup. All wines should be tasted; some should only be sipped, but with others, drink the whole bottle. ― Paulo Coelho.
While it’s understandable to occasionally drink a full bottle of wine, it’s a good idea to not consume a large amount of alcohol at once. Instead, it’s recommended to spread a few glasses of wine throughout the week to reap all of its health benefits.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best bottle quotes collection
1. I suppose life is a little like that, isn’t it, a message in a bottle pitched out to sea, to be carried by the winds and the tides, washing up on the beaches we could never imagine. ― Gene Tierney
2. Inside my empty bottle I was constructing a lighthouse while all others were making ships. ― Charles Simic
3. I never see the glass half empty because I drink out the bottle. ― Ellen DeGeneres
4. Strategy is buying a bottle of fine wine when you take a lady out for dinner. Tactics is getting her to drink it. ― Frank Muir
5. I drink almost a bottle of pickle juice every day, man, and it keeps me going great. ― Vinnie Paul
6. A sweetheart is a bottle of wine, a wife is a wine bottle. ― Charles Baudelaire
7. People call me energy in a bottle. ― JoJo Siwa
8. A bottle of wine begs to be shared; I have never met a miserly wine lover. ― Clifton Fadiman
9. My new favorite smell is the new baby smell. It makes me so happy. If someone could bottle that, I’d love to have it. ― Jane Krakowski
10. I’d rather have a free bottle in front of me than a prefrontal lobotomy. ― Tom Waits
11. Age is just a number. It’s totally irrelevant unless, of course, you happen to be a bottle of wine. ― Joan Collins
12. Life is a little like a message in a bottle, to be carried by the winds and the tides. ― Gene Tierney
13. When a man and a woman see each other and like each other they ought to come together wham like a couple of taxis on Broadway, not sit around analyzing each other like two specimens in a bottle. ― Thelma Ritter
14. When we can’t bottle our tears up anymore, God catches every one in His bottle. God’s catching every falling tear because He won’t let us fall apart. ― Ann Voskamp
15. We try so hard to hide everything we’re really feeling from those who probably need to know our true feelings the most. People try to bottle up their emotions, as if it’s somehow wrong to have natural reactions to life. ― Colleen Hoove
16. New weapons require new tactics. Never put new wine into old bottles. ― Heinz Guderian
17. You know some people say that you make watches or perfume bottles, it’s all different things. ― Marc Newson
18. I believe that the responsibility of the winemaker is to take that fruit and get it into the bottle as the most natural and purest expression of that vineyard, of the grape varietal or blend, and of the vintage. ― Robert M. Parker, Jr.
19. A bottle of wine contains more philosophy than all the books in the world. ― Louis Pasteur
Discover more wonderful topic
20. A book is simply the container of an idea like a bottle; what is inside the book is what matters. ― Angela Carter
21. I can no more think of my own life without thinking of wine and wines and where they grew for me and why I drank them when I did and why I picked the grapes and where I opened the oldest procurable bottles, and all that, than I can remember living before I breathed. ― M. F. K. Fisher
22. Owners of dogs will have noticed that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they will think you are God.
Whereas owners of cats are compelled to realize that, if you provide them with food and water and affection, they draw the conclusion that they are God. ― Christopher Hitchens
23. A happy arrangement: many people prefer cats to other people, and many cats prefer people to other cats. ― Mason Cooley
24. It is impossible for a lover of cats to banish these alert, gentle, and discriminating friends, who give us just enough of their regard and complaisance to make us hunger for more. ― Agnes Repplier
25. The greatest achievement was at first and for a time a dream. The oak sleeps in the acorn, the bird waits in the egg, and in the highest vision of the soul a waking angel stirs. Dreams are the seedlings of realities. ― James Allen
26. Baking makes me focus. On weighing the sugar. On sieving the flour. I find it calming and rewarding because, in fairness, it is sort of magic – you start off with all this disparate stuff, such as butter and eggs, and what you end up with is so totally different. And also delicious. ― Marian Keyes