A straight path never leads anywhere except to the objective. ― Andre Gide.
Why should we have objective? Well crafted objectives provide clarity. They are specific about what will be achieved as a result of the work, so that others can see what you are working towards, and so that you can demonstrate achievement, by measuring and reporting on progress. They aid better communication and provide focus for effort over time.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best objective quotes collection
1. Each person does see the world in a different way. There is not a single, unifying, objective truth. We’re all limited by our perspective. ― Siri Hustvedt
2. A good objective of leadership is to help those who are doing poorly to do well and to help those who are doing well to do even better. ― Jim Rohn
3. Regardless of the obstacles or hurdles that are ahead of you, regardless of the opponent, regardless of the odds, your goal and objective always is to win. I think that’s part of sports. ― Grant Hill
4. Money is probably the most successful story ever told. It has no objective value but then you have these master storytellers: the big bankers, the finance ministers and they come, and they tell a very convincing story. ― Yuval Noah Harari.
5. The very concept of objective truth is fading out of the world. Lies will pass into history. ― George Orwell
6. The objective of cleaning is not just to clean, but to feel happiness living within that environment. ― Marie Kondo
7. The very concept of objective truth is fading out of the world. Lies will pass into history. ― George Orwell
8. The prism through which you experience life is so unique. There is no objective experience. ― Sterling K. Brown
9. We all live with the objective of being happy; our lives are all different and yet the same. ― Anne Frank
10. A designer is an emerging synthesis of artist, inventor, mechanic, objective economist and evolutionary strategist. ― R. Buckminster Fuller
11. If there is no God, the labels ‘good’ and ‘evil’ are merely opinions. They are substitutes for ‘I like it’ and ‘I don’t like it.’ They are not objective realities. ― Dennis Prager
12. Human beings do not live in the objective world alone, nor alone in the world of social activity as ordinarily understood, but are very much at the mercy of the particular language which has become the medium of expression for their society. ― Edward Sapir
13. I don’t start with a design objective, I start with a communication objective. I feel my project is successful if it communicates what it is supposed to communicate. ― Mike Davidson
14. Empathy begins with understanding life from another person’s perspective. Nobody has an objective experience of reality. It’s all through our own individual prisms. ― Sterling K. Brown
15. The objective of cleaning is not just to clean, but to feel happiness living within that environment. ― Marie Kondo
16. You are a product of your environment. So choose the environment that will best develop you toward your objective. Analyze your life in terms of its environment. Are the things around you helping you toward success – or are they holding you back? ― W. Clement Stone
17. Corruption is the enemy of development, and of good governance. It must be gotten rid of. Both the government and the people at large must come together to achieve this national objective. ― Pratibha Patil
18. We need business to understand its social responsibility, that the main task and objective for a business is not to generate extra income and to become rich and transfer the money abroad, but to look and evaluate what a businessman has done for the country, for the people, on whose account he or she has become so rich. ― Vladimir Putin
19. Loneliness is different from isolation and solitude. Loneliness is a subjective feeling where the connections we need are greater than the connections we have. In the gap, we experience loneliness. It’s distinct from the objective state of isolation, which is determined by the number of people around you. ― Vivek Murthy
20. Basically, in the fight-or-flight response, the objective is to get away from the source of threat. All of our muscles prepare for this escape by increasing their tension level, our heart rate and respiration increase, and our whole basic metabolic system is flooded with adrenaline. ― Peter A. Levine
Discover more wisdom topic