Let us make you rich! Wish you all a very happy and peaceful Eid. Happy Eid ! ― Cherry Nguyen.
What is the meaning of Eid Mubarak? The Arabic word “Mubarak” translates as “blessed,” while “Eid” means feast, festival or celebration, so “Eid Mubarak” can literally mean “blessed celebration” or “blessed feast”, although it is widely interpreted as simply wishing somebody a “happy Eid”.
Eid Mubarak is an important religious day and Muslim all around the world celebrate this festival with fervor and enthusiasm.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
1. Mubarak! May the festival of breaking the fast put all the magic of love & happiness together. ― Cherry Nguyen
2. May the year ahead be fruitful for your home, your family and especially for you. ― Cherry Nguyen
3. No shadows to depress you. Only joys to surround you. ― Cherry Nguyen
4. May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always. Eid Mubarak! ― Cherry Nguyen
5. Eid Mubarak! May this special day bring peace, happiness and prosperity to everyone. ― Cherry Nguyen
6. Happy Eid! May this Eid bring joy, wealth and health to you. ― Cherry Nguyen
7. Eid Mubarak! Let all your obstacles vanish in just a friction of second. ― Cherry Nguyen
8. May this Eid be the best one yet for all of us. ― Cherry Nguyen
9. Eid Mubarak! Wishing you and your family all the blessings of Allah this day of Eid. ― Cherry Nguyen
10. Eid Mubarak! May Allah fulfill your all dreams and hopes. ― Cherry Nguyen
11. May Allah accept all our prayers and forgive all our faults. ― Cherry Nguyen
12. Eid Mubarak! May Allah shower his mercy on all of us during this pious festival. ― Cherry Nguyen
13. Eid Mubarak! May Allah’s blessings be with you today, tomorrow and always. ― Cherry Nguyen
14. Happy Eid! Wishing you and your family a very happy, prosperous and blissful Eid. ― Cherry Nguyen
15. May the magic of this Eid bring lots of happiness in your life. ― Cherry Nguyen
16. Eid Mubarak! May the magic of this Eid fill your heart with wonders and joy. ― Cherry Nguyen
17. Happy Eid! May all your wishes come true this Eid. ― Cherry Nguyen
18. May Allah flood your life with happiness and peace of mind on this occasion. ― Cherry Nguyen
19. May Allah bless your life with happiness, prosperity, contentment, love and peace. ― Cherry Nguyen
Discover more wisdom topic
20. Eid Mubarak! May the guidance and blessings of Allah be with you and your family. ― Cherry Nguyen
21. May this Eid bring the blessings for the entire humanity that we can walk on the way of peace and harmony. Eid Mubarak! ― Cherry Nguyen
22. I don’t regret what I’ve been through.
I’ve had ups and downs, super highs and some really low lows.
I’ve been so blessed that I could never say,
‘I wish this didn’t happen.’ It’s part of who I am. ― Cherry Nguyen
There’s nothing in my life that’s so ugh. ― Jennifer Lopez
23. Self-control is a key factor in achieving success. We can’t control everything in life, but we can definitely control ourselves. ― Jan McKingley Hilado
24. Self-control is the ability to control the expression of our passions and emotions.― Cherry Nguyen
25. Self-control is what lies in our power to do, it lies in our power not to do. ― Aristotle quotes
26. People who lack self-control often give in to impulsive behavior and emotions as well. ― Cherry Nguyen
27. Self-control is an important skill to develop because these same emotions occur in any person who feels that their needs or desires are not being met. ― Cherry Nguyen
28. To handle yourself, use your head; to handle others, use your heart. ― Donald Laird
29. The highest possible stage in moral culture is when we recognize that we ought to control our thoughts. ― Charles Darwin
30. Your brain shall be your servant instead of your master. You will rule it instead of allowing it to rule you. ― Charles Popplestone
31. The secret of success is learning how to use pain and pleasure instead of having pain and pleasure use you. ― Cherry Nguyen
32. If you don’t, life controls you. ― Anthony Robbins