Don’t study because you need to, study because knowledge is power, study because they can never take it away from you, study because you want to know more, study because it enhances you, study because it grows you. — Cherry Nguyen.
If you want to see yourself becoming better, self development is. What kind of person will you be after you learn how to improve yourself?
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Let personal development quotes, make you rich
1. Eat well, read books, study yourself, expand your mind, do better and get better.
Last but not least, remember you are your greatest investments. — Warren Buffet
2. Be patient when it seems things are not going right and may never be right again.
Accept that what is yours will come to you in the right way at just the right moment. — Lyanla Vanzant
3. Winners make a habit of manufacturing their own positive expectations in advance of the event. — Brain Tracy
4. You are where you are and what you are because you have decided to be there. — Brain Tracy
5. Any good that you can do, do it now, do not delay it or forestall it, for you won’t pass this way again. — Brain Tracy
6. Don’t chase people, be your self, do your work best, the right people-the ones who really belong in your life-will come to you and stay. — Will smith
7. When you develop yourself, to the point where you believe in yourself,
so strongly that you know you can accomplish anything, put your mind to your future, will be unlimited. — Brain Tracy
8. Develop an attitude of gratitude, say thank you to everyone you meet for everything, they do for you. — Brain Tracy
9. Almost any decision is better than no decision at all. — Brain Tracy
10. Inner peace is being confident you’ll be okay no matter what life throws at you. — Cherry Nguyen
11. Absorb what is useful, Discard what is not, Add what is uniquely your own. — Bruce Lee
12. Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. — George Bernard Shaw
13. We must become the change we want to see. — Mahatma Gandhi
14. What we think, we become. — Buddha
15. Ability may take you to the top, but it takes character to stay there. — William Blake
16. Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it. — Bruce Lee
17. Be humble always and identify with the common man; even when success and achievements want to make you proud. — Bishop Leonard Umunna
18. A man who finds no satisfaction in himself will seek for it in vain elsewhere. — La Rochefoucauld
19. God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can,
and wisdom to know the difference. — Reinhold H. Niebuhr
20. It is your attitude, not your aptitude, that determines your altitude. — Zig Ziglar
21. If you are moving forward in your life, If you are progressing personally, professionally emotionally, spiritually, you will be happy. — Tony Robbins
22. Life is like riding a bicycle.
To keep your balance, you must keep moving. — Albert Einstein
23. Learn to work harder on yourself than on your job. — Jim Rohn
24. You must take personal responsibility.
You cannot change the circumstances, the seasons, or the wind, but you can change yourself. — Jim Rohn
25. We are all self-made, but only the successful will admit it. — Earl Nightingale
26. In order to be knowledgeable in these changing times, we must pursue a constant program of self-improvement,
a never-ending journey into new fields of knowledge and learning. — Og Mandino
27. The important thing is that we must be constantly moving forward – yes, the progressive realization of a predetermined goal.
And our growth should never end. — Og Mandino
28. Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws. — Plato
29. Men are anxious to improve their circumstances, but are unwilling to improve themselves; they therefore remain bound. — James Allen
30. Success seems to be connected with action.
Successful people keep moving forward.
They make mistakes, but they don’t quit. — Conrad Hilton
31. Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. — W. Clement Stone
32. I dream my painting and then I paint my dream. — Vincent Van Gogh
33. Success is the progressive realization of a worthy goal or ideal. — Earl Nightingale
34. It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision. — Helen Keller
35. The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it.
Rather, it’s that we aim too low and we reach it. — Michelangelo
36. Treat yourself as you are, and you will remain as you are.
Treat yourself as you could be, and you will become what you should be. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
37. Your most important sale in life is to sell yourself to yourself. — Maxwell Maltz
38. I dream my painting and then I paint my dream. — Vincent Van Gogh
39. Success is the progressive realization of a worthy goal or ideal. — Earl Nightingale
Discover more secrets of business man topic
40. It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision. — Helen Keller
41. The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it.
Rather, it’s that we aim too low and we reach it. — Michelangelo
42. The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away. — Pablo Picasso
43. Do not fear to be your true self, for everything you want, wants you. — Genevieve Behrend
44. We find it normal for a child to be afraid of the dark, but we should never find it normal for an adult to be afraid of the light. — Robin Sharma
45. Other people’s opinion of you does not have to become your reality. — Les Brown
46. Don’t let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it.
The time will pass anyway. — Earl Nightingale
47. The past is history, the future is a mystery, and this moment is a gift.
That is why this moment is called ‘the present. — Alice Morse Earle
48. It is in the school of forgiveness that the lessons of life are learned. — Raymond Holliwell
49. Man is buffeted by circumstances so long as he believes himself to be the creature of outside conditions,
but when he realizes that he is a creative power, and that he may command the hidden soil
and seeds of his being out of which circumstances grow, he then becomes the rightful master of himself. — James Allen
50. Creation is not unwilling to open to you the doors to the beyond.
51. It is not creation’s unwillingness that you are struggling with.
52. It is impossible to become the best version of yourself if you do not read, exercise, and meditate. — Mokokoma Mokhonoana
53. It is not as much about who you used to be, as it is about who you choose to be. — Sanhita Baruah
54. If you are under the impression you have already perfected yourself,
you will never rise to the heights you are no doubt capable of. — Kazuo Ishiguro
55. If you start a day with a good question, you’ll have an interesting time looking for answers. — Alain Bremond Torrent
56. If you want to lead an extraordinary life, find out what the ordinary do and don’t do it. — Tommy Newberry
57. If you want to change the fruits, you will first have to change the roots.
58. If you want to change the visible, you must first change the invisible. — T. Harv Eker
59. If yesterday got away from you, that’s okay.
Let it go.
Revisit the reason you started in the first place, and start again today. — Melissa Steginus
Discover more wonderful topic
Think outside the box to gain more incomes! Do you want to know?
60. If you start a day with a good question, you’ll have an interesting time looking for answers. — Alain Bremond Torrentu
61. If you stop learning, you forget what you ready know. — Lailah Gifty Akita
62. I listen to everybody, but most of the time I learn not to. — Abraham Lincoln
63. I am the creator of my very own self and I intend to treat myself like my greatest masterpiece. — Charlotte Eriksson
64. All my life, I’ve been trying to fill an emptiness inside.
But that emptiness…
I’ve built myself around it.
Filling it in would be like filling in the empty space within a cathedral. — Blake Charlton
65. All our knowledge has its origin in our perceptions. — Leonardo Da Vinci
66. Always strive to do the right thing even when it isn’t a popular choice.
By doing so, you become a better person. — Torron Lee Dewar
67. As human beings, our greatness lies not so much in being able to remake the world,
that is the myth of the atomic age, as in being able to remake ourselves. — Mahatma Gandhi
68. As you understand more, you will become more. — Joseph Deitch
69. A person desires to achieve the apex of his or her potentiality. — Kilroy J. Oldster
70. A man can be rich as long as he reads. — Lailah Gifty Akita
81. A person of average intelligence is capable of learning useful life lessons through the act of self-examination. — Kilroy J. Oldster
82. Treat a man as he is and he will remain as he is.
Treat a man as he can and should be and he will become as he can and should be. — Stephen R.
83. Take responsibility for your own happiness, do not expect people or things to bring you happiness, or you could be disappointed. — Rodolfo Costa
84. The more we see ourselves as a vibrant, successful,
inspiring person who boldly declares and manifests her vision,
the more we become just that. — Kristi Bowman
85. The main thing to remember when making friends is to genuinely be interested in the other person and their life.
86. The greatest innovators and history makers of our world were not great
because of the formal school system but because of self-development through the proper investment and conversation of time. — Sunday Adelaja
87. Too many people reach a level where their performance is “good enough” and then stop working on getting better. — Gary Keller
88. To get answers of life, ask questions. — Sukant Ratnakar
89. To build yourself is to add value to your life. — Sunday Adelaja
90. To truly grow, you have to be ready to leave the version of you behind that you once celebrated growing into. — Mischaela Elkins
91. To live with dignity means you put your worth as a human being above the conscious pursuit of wealth, power and fame. — Di Smith
92. To know one’s self requires a fierce and courageous willingness to explore the many layers of one’s inner landscape. — Pamela Mclean
93. There is nothing wrong in finding the shortcomings of your father if you want to be a better father for your son! — Fahad Basheer
94. Those who read only books that only entertain them have no significant advantage over those who can but do not read. — Mokokoma Mokhonoana
95. The mind is just like a muscle, the more you exercise it, the stronger it gets and the more it can expand. — Idowu Koyenikan
96. The quality of your life is directly related to the quality of your thoughts.
Is thought helpful or harmful? You have the power to change your thoughts and mental habits.
Awareness and action are the keys. — Akiroq Brost
97. The whole life of the individual is nothing but the process of giving birth to himself; indeed,
we should be fully born when we die, although it is the tragic fate of most individuals to die before they are born. — Erich Fromm
98. The key is to keep asking, keep probing, keep drilling down.
If you activate your natural curiosity, every answer you get may generate new questions,
and then new answers, followed by more questions,
and so on, in an ever-rising ladder of understanding. — Joseph Deitch
99. Till when will you struggle to make your place in this world?
Open your eyes, you already have. Now go ahead and make use of it! — EverSkeptic
100. The connections we make redefine who we are and can change who we become. — David Amerland
101. Don’t we and our families, our children, and our loved ones deserve our best selves? — Corey Wheeland
102. Don’t wait to be rich or famous to change the planet, you’re doing it now. — Jolene Stockman
103. Do not get obsolete like old technology, keep innovating yourself. — Sukant Ratnakar
104. Don’t worry about what they’re doing, focus on what you’re doing instead. — Akiroq Brost
105. Don’t procrastinate, start building yourself now! — Sunday Adelaja
106. Don’t look like a loser, if possible pretend like a winner. — Achyuta Surya
107. Let him who would move the world first move himself. — Socrates
108. Sell yourself by offering what you have into the heart of your followers,
even for free; in the process of time, it will pave the way for financial profit. — Anikor Daniel
109. See yourself living in abundance and you will attract it. It always works, it works every time with every person. — Bob Proctor
110. Self-development is a contradiction in terms. Personal development is the way. — Frank Ra
111. Self-improvement begins by recognizing personal faults. — Kilroy J. Oldster
112. Self-analysis requires reconsideration of who we think we are.
113. Self-awareness requires us to reassess where we came from and where we are going. —Kilroy J. Oldster
114. Sometimes people have no idea what drives you & the unlimited gears you’ve developed inside you,
so they try to teach you how to steer. — Curtis Tyrone Jones
115. Self-esteem is the person you really see when you look in the mirror. — Sharon Michaels
116. Sometimes changing the game is as simple as finding a few people who play by the same rules as you. — Curtis Tyrone Jones
117. You read and write and sing and experience, thinking that one day these things will build the character you admire to live as.
You love and lose and bleed best you can, to the extreme,
hoping that one day the world will read you like the poem you want to be. — Charlotte Eriksson
118. You have a choice as to how you live your life.
You have a choice as to how you feel about how you live your life.
Make choices that serve you, that serve to both better your experience and the quality of your life. — Akiroq Brost
119. Your career is your business.
You are its CEO.
Complacency breeds failure.
As the CEO of your career, you must continually improve your skills, especially the art of communication. — Carmine Gallo
120. You are struggling with the walls of resistance that you have built around yourself. — Sadhguru
121. Your reality can be anything that you can convince your mind to believe. — Avalon N. Warren
122. Your first investment should be in yourself.
Learn new skills.
The market can go up or down but you’ll never lose your skills.
This is truer today than ever before. Diversify your skills. — Salil Jha
123. You must add value to yourself to be relevant. — Sunday Adelaja
124. Your self-talk is the channel of behavior change. — Gino Norris
125. You can’t add value to the lives of anyone else until you’ve added enough value to your own. — Drew Dudley
126. You should not change yourself, but create yourself, that mean build around your strengths and removing bad habits. — Peter F. Drucker
127. For the best return on your money, pour your purse into your head. — Benjamin Franklin
128. Facing the fear of rejection and humiliation is critical for self-growth and no one is ever happy
or content until they venture outside themselves to learn what dwells in other people’s hearts. — Kilroy J. Oldster
129. Grand failures, the misfortunes of living, provide human beings with an identity.
A person is the sum of his or her grievous errors. — Kilroy J. Oldster
130. Perfection is both innate and a work in progress. — Rasheed Ogunlaru
131. Perhaps we shall learn, as we pass through this age, that the ‘other self’ is more powerful
than the physical self we see when we look into a mirror. — Napoleon Hill
132. Progress comes with practice, and practice comes with purpose. Know you “why. — Melissa Steginus
133. Fun is essential to mastering the serious side of life. It provides the balance that keeps us sane. — Peter Nicholls
134. Figuring out what you don’t want is just as important as knowing what you do want! — Jolene Stockman
135. Radical acts of self-transformation do not occur spontaneously,
meaningful change requires a specific and deliberative act of will. — Kilroy J. Oldster
136. Remember you are a limited edition as you are an original – not a copy. — Karon Waddell
137. Remember: Mistake is not for mistake, it is for alteration! — L.A. Golding
138. In order to make a lasting contribution to humanity, we cannot allow other people’s expectations to limit our development or restrict our dreams.
We must live our own lives unaffected by other people’s expectations. — Kilroy J. Oldster
139. Experiment until you find the thing that matches you like a racehorse. — Tai Lopez
140. Exploration and experimentation of new ways of being, in isolation, does not support change. — Pamela Mclean
141. Extremism in religion is a mental mechanism to hide one’s inferiority complexes. — Fahad Basheer
142. Every voice has its own beauty. — Asif Imtious Prome
143. Expect things to go wrong so you can pre-thought them. — Tai Lopez
144. Everyone deserves powerful life experiences that help transform, and mold, them to be able to use more of their fullest potential. — Tony Dovale
145. Body language is leadership at first sight. — Janna Cachola
146. Before starting something think about the worst, but don’t let it happen, but be prepared for it. — Achyuta Surya
147. Curiosity is the key. — Megan Street
148. Consciousness is a mystery that faces the mystery of potential and transforms it into actuality.
We do that with every choice we make.
Our choices determine the destiny of the world.
By making a choice, you alter the structure of reality. — Jordan B. Peterson
149. Money is only used for two things.
One, it’s to make you comfortable, and the more comfortable you are the more creative you will become.
And the other purpose is it enables you to extend the service you provide far beyond your own presence. — Bob Proctor
Discover more amazing topic
Stay strong inside yourself to change your situations! Don’t miss!
150. Man is not going to wait passively for millions of years before evolution offers him a better brain. — Corneliu E Giurgea
151. Most people avoid and evade the powerful life experiences that helps transform, and mold, them to be able to use more of their fullest potential. — Tony Dovale
152. Love. I will choose love.
And I’m scared and shy, of everyone and everything, to make a fool of myself; to be laughed at; to not be what people would like me to be.
But I will choose love because that’s the sort of person I want to be. — Charlotte Eriksson
153. Let go and let in. When we avoid prejudging our sources of information, we become more receptive to what they have to offer.
If we come to listen with a blank slate, our environment can write on it what we need to hear.
Similarly, if our mental and sensory channels are open, there’s more room to import energy and information. — Joseph Deitch
154. Never blame your shortcomings on your personality.
You’re not built that way; you are responsible of constantly rebuilding yourself and seeking perfection by finding your faults
and overcoming them. — Charbel Tadros
155. We must become what we wish to teach. — Nathaniel Branden
156. We won’t grow and learn, doing what we’ve always done, and thinking about what we’ve always thought.
We need to move beyond our comfort zones.
We need to engage with new and different things if we want to expand ourselves. — Akiroq Brost
157. We are each a composite of our prior actions and omissions.
Over the course of a lifetime, we each exhibit strong personality tendencies.
Absent intentional volition, our personality characteristics become more ingrained as we age. — Kilroy J. Oldster
158. What can fail, will fail in worst time, so build suspenders and redundancy. — Gary Keller
159. When in doubt, adopt an attitude of curiosity. — Joseph Deitch
160. Who you are behind closed doors is your true character. — Avalon N. Warren
161. We all share the challenge to enter the abyss, tame our demons, discover our power, and return with the light. — Brian S Woods
162. We all die. But how we live fully and fly… is with an open mind, compassion, consciousness, and a caring and BraveHeart. — Tony Dovale