So many times, your smile has given you away; it never failed to relay to me how much you love me, my love.
Why you should smile more? When you put a smile on your face, the movement of the facial muscles releases those naturally-occurring feel-good chemicals, endorphins. The small rush of endorphins trigger positive feelings and can lower stress levels and improve your mood. The smile doesn’t even have to be real to be effective.
Smiling actually makes you, the person smiling, happier regardless of the situation. Normally we are hardwired to smile only during pleasant situations. The brain in turn releases endorphins which lowers stress and improves your overall mood, hence making the situation pleasant.
Let us make you rich
Here is a pretty smiling quotes collection
1. Your beautiful smile makes my heart melt; I can’t imagine a life without you. I love you dearly.
2. Peace begins with a smile
3. Seeing you smile makes me smile.
4. The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.
Do you like smiling quotes?
5. Smile at strangers and you just might change a life.
6. A simple smile. That’s the start of opening your heart and being compassionate to others. — Dalai Lama
7. Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful. — Thich Nhat Hanh
8. The greatest self is a peaceful smile, that always sees the world smiling back. — Bryant H. McGill
9. If you’re reading this… Congratulations, you’re alive. If that’s not something to smile about, then I don’t know what is. — Chad Sugg
Which smiling quotes is the best happy quotes?
10. I love those who can smile in trouble. — Leonardo da Vinci
11. The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. — William Shakespeare
12. You send shivers down to my spine just when you smile like that.
13. A smile is happiness you’ll find right under your nose. — Tom Wilson
14. A smile doesn’t always stand for a perfect life. — Faraaz Kazi
Can you share your happy quotes?
15. A gentle word, a kind look, a good-natured smile can work wonders and accomplish miracles. — William Hazlitt
16. When things are difficult, smile by faith. Don’t wait until you feel better. — Joel Osteen
17. A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. — Marilyn Monroe
18. Smiling is definitely one of the best beauty remedies. If you have a good sense of humor and a good approach to life, that’s beautiful. — Rashida Jones
19. Smile, smile, smile at your mind as often as possible. Your smiling will considerably reduce your mind’s tearing tension.
20. Use your smile to change the world; don’t let the world change your smile. — Chinese Proverb