Two of the greatest predictors of success are the ability to say hello and the ability to say goodbye. — Robert J. Braathe.
Why we should say hello to some one? By saying hello, good morning and thank you, you are acknowledging another person, providing recognition. In many cultures, this is the equivalent of giving someone a blessing for the day.
The dictionary says it was Thomas Edison who put hello into common usage. He urged the people who used his phone to say “hello” when answering. His rival, Alexander Graham Bell, thought the better word was “ahoy.”
When the telephone was invented, Alexander Graham Bell wanted people to use the word ahoy as a greeting.
Let us make you rich
Here is the amazing hello quotes collection.
1. A potential friend is only a ‘Hello‘ away.
2. I get that we can’t be together. And it’s not like I’m so weak-willed that the simple act of saying hello to me will cause me to jump your bones in the hall.
3. You never know what kind of impact you can have on someone by just saying hello.
4. If the postman is saying hello to you, then I feel like, wow, that is something special.
Do you like hello quotes?
5. Love isn’t lying, it’s loose in a lady who lingers, saying she is lost, and choking on hello.
6. It is just my fancy way of saying hello or good morning
7. Saying hello to something new means saying good-bye to something old and loved.
8. Just saying hello. It’s dropping what you’re doing to say hello.
9. Keep saying hello to people. They will be the differentiator for you for the rest of your life.
Which hello quotes is the amazing happy quotes?
10. A friend has commented once that Neal had a gift for making someone want to punch him just for saying hello
11. When I meet my fans, it’s not like meeting a stranger. It’s like saying hello to someone that I already know.
12. As with email, the recipient of a texted question seems to have the option to ignore it, while nevertheless saying, ‘Hello, lovely day,’ and so on.
13. All fame is is having people you don’t know coming up to you and saying, ‘Hello.’ I’m always polite and people are always nice, but it’s weird.
14. I think I should get a bigger between-the-song persona, so then I’m not wandering around the stage like some mad old auntie that’s saying hello to people and falling over.
Can you share your happy quotes?
15. Try saying hello to someone who wouldn’t expect you to – today would be good.
16. A time to say goodbye and a time to say hello. A time to bid farewell and a time to look forward. A time to let go and a time to learn new things, that is what happens when the New Year rings in
17. Every morning a co-worker would greet me with, “Hello Sunshine”, it always started my day on a positive note! — Catherine Pulsifer
18. A hello sends a message of welcome of acknowledgment and of worth. To ignore someone is to say to them that they are not worthy of your attention. Make it a point to say hello, warmly, and with a smile.
19. I want to be your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.
20. Part of our human qualities also means to value those we meet everyday including just a simple hello, or paying attention to them by really listening to what they are saying not just waiting for a chance to bolt. — Byron Pulsifer