A manager sets objectives, organizes, motivates, and communicates, sets yardsticks, and measures develops people. ― Peter Drucker.
Why we should respect managers? Employees and managers should respect each other as it creates a good work environment, which increases employees’ productivity. Respect is an important element in every workplace as it helps the employee to work hard as their efforts are appreciated.
Let us make you rich
Here is the best manager quotes collection
1. Great managers fight for their people. ― Liz Brenner
2. A manager is not a person who can do the work better than his men; he is a person who can get his men to do the work better than he can. ― Frederick W. Smith
3. A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says, ‘With you, I can make us a success; I can show you the way.’ ― Arsene Wenger
4. One of the jobs of a manager is to instill confidence, pump confidence into your people. And when you’ve got somebody who’s raring to go, and you can smell it and feel it, give ’em that shot. ― Jack Welch
Do you like the manager quotes?
5. Find the smartest people you can and surround yourself with them. ― Marissa Mayer
6. Don’t tell people how to do things; tell them what to do and let them surprise you. ― George S. Patton
7. One of the most important tasks of a manager is to eliminate his people’s excuse for failure. ― Robert Townsend
8. To be a good manager of people requires both fairness and bluntness. ― James Cook
9. Management is about persuading people to do things they do not want to do, while leadership is about inspiring people to do things they never thought they could. ― Steve Jobs
Which the manager quotes is the best job quotes?
10. If I had to sum up in a word what makes a good manager, I’d say decisiveness. You can use the fanciest computers to gather the numbers, but in the end you have to set a timetable and act. ― Lee Iacocca
11. Good management consists in showing average people how to do the work of superior people. ― John D. Rockefeller
12. Treat employees like they make a difference, and they will. ― Jim Goodnight
13. If you want to build a ship, don’t drum up the men to gather wood, divide the work, and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the vast and endless sea. ― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
14. It is better to lead from behind and to put others in front, especially when you celebrate victory when nice things occur. You take the front line when there is danger. Then people will appreciate your leadership. ― Nelson Mandela
Can you share your job quotes?
15. The key to being a good manager is keeping the people who hate me away from those who are still undecided. ― Casey Stengel
16. The challenge of leadership is to be strong, but not rude; be kind, but not weak; be bold, but not bully; be thoughtful, but not lazy; be humble, but not timid; be proud, but not arrogant; have humor but without folly. ― Jim Rohn
17. A leader is the one who can outline the broad vision and the direction and say, here’s where we are going to go, here’s why we need to go there, and here’s how we are going to get there. A manager is the one who actually gets up under the hood and tunes the carburetor. ― Mike Huckabee
18. Don’t be a time manager, be a priority manager. Cut your major goals into bite-sized pieces. Each small priority or requirement on the way to ultimate goal becomes a mini goal in itself. ― Denis Waitley
19. As a manager, your job is not to teach people talent. Your job is to help them earn the accolade “talented” by matching their talent to the role. To do this well, like all great managers, you have to pay close attention to the subtle but significant differences between roles. ― Marcus Buckingham
20. One bad day from one member of my staff doesn’t mean they are not really good at their jobs the rest of the time. I play a long game in terms of management. ― Helen McCabe