Let us make you rich
Here is the great selfie quotes collection.
1. I wish that all of nature’s magnificence, the emotion of the land, the living energy of place could be photographed.— Annie Leibovitz
2. I never have taken a picture I’ve intended. They’re always better or worse. — Diane Arbus
3. Today everything exists to end in a photograph. — Susan Sontag
4. I think good dreaming is what leads to good photographs. — Wayne Miller
Do you like selfie quotes?
5. My photography is the result of being there at the right moment. — Rene Burri
6. I love the people I photograph. I mean, they’re my friends. I’ve never met most of them or I don’t know them at all, yet through my images I live with them. — Bruce Gilden
7. If you want to be a better photographer, stand in front of more interesting stuff. — Jim Richardson
8. When I say I want to photograph someone, what it really means is that I’d like to know them. Anyone I know I photograph. — Annie Leibovitz
9. Look and think before opening the shutter. The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera. — Yousuf Karsh
Which selfie quotes is the best happy quotes?
10. My life is shaped by the urgent need to wander and observe, and my camera is my passport. — Steve McCurry
11. The camera is an excuse to be someplace you otherwise don’t belong. It gives me both a point of connection and a point of separation. — Susan Meiselas
12. Most things in life are moments of pleasure and a lifetime of embarrassment; photography is a moment of embarrassment and a lifetime of pleasure. — Tony Benn
13. When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence. — Ansel Adams
14. We are making photographs to understand what our lives mean to us. — Ralph Hattersley
Can you share your happy quotes?
15. A portrait is not made in the camera but on either side of it. — Edward
16. A tear contains an ocean. A photographer is aware of the tiny moments in a persons life that reveal greater truths. — Anonymous
17. Character, like a photograph, develops in darkness. — Yousuf Karsh
18. When I have a picture in my hand. I recall some best things past. All run beside me as a friend. — Cherry Nguyen
19. What I like about photographs is that they capture a moment that’s gone forever, impossible to reproduce. — Karl Lagerfeld
20. Photographing a culture in the here and now often means photographing the intersection of the present with the past. — David DuChemin