The media’s the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that’s power. Because they control the minds of the masses. — Malcolm X.
What is social media? Social media are interactive technologies that allow the creation or sharing/exchange of information, ideas, career interests, and other forms of expression via virtual communities and networks.
Let us make you rich
Here is the social medias quotes collection
1. If you make customers unhappy in the physical world, they might each tell 6 friends. If you make customers unhappy on the Internet, they can each tell 6,000 friends. — Jeff Bezos
2. Whoever controls the media, controls the mind. — Jim Morrison
3. People in the mass media tend more and more every day to look and act like elected and appointed officials. — L. Neil Smith
4. What the mass media offers is not popular art, but entertainment which is intended to be consumed like food, forgotten, and replaced by a new dish. — W. H. Auden
Do you like the social medias quotes?
5. A brand is no longer what we tell the consumer it is — it is what consumers tell each other it is. — Scott Cook
6. All of us who professionally use the mass media are the shapers of society. We can vulgarise that society. We can brutalize it. Or we can help lift it onto a higher level. — William Bernbach
7. The media is the right arm of anarchy. — Dan Brown
8. The media transforms the great silence of things into its opposite. Formerly constituting a secret, the real now talks constantly. News reports, information, statistics, and surveys are everywhere. — Michel de Certeau
9. The people will believe what the media tells them they believe. — George Orwell
Which the social medias quotes is the best personal development quote?
10. Social media is not just an activity; it is an investment of valuable time and resources. — Sean Gardner
11. Don’t say anything online that you wouldn’t want plastered on a billboard with your face on it. — Erin Bury
12. Make everything a conversation instead of a one-way megaphone, and go out of your way to be interesting and valuable.— Kelsey Childress
13. All media exist to invest our lives with artificial perceptions and arbitrary values. — Marshall McLuhan
14. The media’s power is frail. Without the people’s support, it can be shut off with the ease of turning a light switch. — Corazon Aquino
Can you share personal development quotes?
15. It takes discipline not to let social media steal your time. — Alexis Ohanian
16. We need a free media, not just freedom of speech. — Tom Scholz
17. Social media is not just a spoke on the wheel of marketing. It’s becoming the way entire bicycles are built. — Ryan Lilly
18. Successful companies in social media function more like entertainment companies, publishers, or party planners than as traditional advertisers.— Erik Qualman
19. People influence people. Nothing influences people more than a recommendation from a trusted friend. A trusted referral influences people more than the best broadcast message. A trusted referral is the Holy Grail of advertising. — Mark Elliot Zuckerberg
20. Transparency may be the most disruptive and far-reaching innovation to come out of social media. — Paul Gillin