Without the weekend, where would the week be? — Anthony T. Hincks
What is weekend? The end of the week : the period between the close of one work or school week and the start of the next especially : Saturday and Sunday.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best weekend quotes collection
1. The Weekend is finally here! Now you can finally go to sleep.
2. Spend some time this weekend on home improvement; improve your attitude toward your family. — Bo Bennett
3. Weekend forecast: mild cocktails, cool parties, and silly decisions: calls to your ex. Enjoy!
4. Those who continue to work at a job they hate for the money alone are more likely to be stressed, and very unhappy. They live for their vacations and weekends. Unfortunately, they are sadly missing out on the happiness of everyday life. — Catherine Pulsifer
Do you like weekend quotes?
5. All five previous days you have spent your life in vain, so it’s time to start living! Meet the weekend.
6. The weekend is usually seen as a time for relaxation or a time to do what you wanted to do through the week but couldn’t or a time to catch up on needed sleep or a time to visit with family and friends. — Byron Pulsifer
7. Weekends are sacred for me. They’re the perfect time to relax and spend time with family and friends.
8. Sunday! A family day with a touch of weekend thrown in for good measure. — Anthony T. Hincks
9. Being in love is what makes working all week bearable. It makes cruising with your windows rolled down feel like you’re riding in a convertible. It makes you dance to the rhythm of the copy machine and makes Friday night really feel like The Weekend. — Julie Hintz
Which weekend quotes is the best time management quotes?
10. The weekend is here and you deserve a medal for getting through this week. May your weekend feel longer than the working week.
11. Be in love with the weekend and let this affection be mutual.
12. Why not try to relax your troubled mind by taking a walk in the park, or going on a weekend hiking trip with family or friends and enjoy the view? It can surely do wonders for a tired mind and soul. — E.L. Herndon
13. Weekends are days to refuel your soul and to be grateful for the blessings that you have.
14. There are 365 days and 52 weekends in a year. Even if you are short on time off, you can still take weekend getaways. Does that count as a vacation? Of course it does. — Anita Kaltenbaugh.
Can you share our weekend quotes?
15. There is no quote out there that can fully describe how great the weekend is.
16. Take the time to do what you love to do this weekend. — Catherine Pulsifer
17. To have a productive long weekend you need to remember to wake up early, get some fresh air, set a schedule for yourself, and be goal oriented.
18. Be in the habit of getting up bright and early on the weekends. Why waste such precious time in bed? — Marilyn Vos Savant
19. Music is the silence between the notes. Have a musical weekend!
Can you share our weekend quotes?
20. Does your life have a purpose? Are you contributing anything useful to this world, or just shuffling papers, banging on a keyboard, and coming home to a drunken existence on the weekends? — Tim Ferris
21. Leave all your troubles and worries in the past and have a wonderful weekend ahead!
22. Weekends are a bit like rainbows; they look good from a distance but disappear when you get up close to them. — John Shirley
23. If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place.
24. It’s okay if every weekend doesn’t lead to big moments and campfires and laughter that carries on for hours and hours. Some weekends might be quiet, still, with plenty of room to contemplate. And in that contemplation room, there is room to grow. — Morgan Harper Nichol
Do you want apply weekend quotes?
25. A weekend wasted isn’t a wasted weekend.
26. I try to treat each evening and weekend as little slices of retirement because no one is guaranteed a lengthy one at the end of their career. — Mike Hammar
27. I don’t know about you, but I am ready for the weekend to begin.
28. If you find you are stressed out during the week, then it is even more important that you focus on what you want to do for the weekend, don’t bring work home. — Kate Summers
29. It’s weekend. Do something that your future self will thank you for.