If you are good at building bridges, you will never fall into the abyss! — Mehmet Murat Ildan.
Why bridge is important? Bridges play an important role in connecting people, good and transports. A bridge’s close down can halt economic progress of any nation. Services those are no longer available can be simply completed with the help of bridges. Shipping materials and good are transferred from one place to another through bridges.
Let us make you rich
Here is the best bridge quotes collection
1. Drafting is like painting the Golden Gate Bridge. The closer you get to the end, the more you start to worry about the beginning. — Peter James.
2. The real test of a bridge player isn’t in keeping out of trouble, but in escaping once he’s in. — Alfred Sheinwold.
3. Understanding is the bridge between two minds; love is the bridge between two souls. — Matshona Dhliwayo.
4. Men build too many walls and not enough bridges. — Joseph Fort Newton.
Do you like bridge quotes?
5. A bridge of silver wings stretches from the dead ashes of an unforgiving nightmare to the jeweled vision of a life started anew. — Aberjhani.
6. We build too many walls and not enough bridges. — Isaac Newton.
7. He who cannot forgive others destroys the bridge over which he himself must pass. — George Herbert.
8. You’ll miss her most when you roam, ’cause you’ll think of her and think of home, the good old Brooklyn Bridge. — Frank Sinatra.
9. And then what? I’ll burn that bridge when I cross it. — Ilona Andrews.
Which bridge quote is the best life quotes?
10. Come, let us build bridges of love with each other with the cement of kindness and pillars of trust. — Debasish Mridha.
11. Separation isn’t time or distance it’s the bridge between us finer than silk thread sharper than swords. — Nazim Hikmet.
12. In every conceivable manner, the family is linked to our past, bridge to our future. — Alex Haley.
13. The hardest thing in life to learn is which bridge to cross and which to burn. — David Russell.
14. We have to build bridges that are stronger than the bombs that other people might throw. — Eboo Patel.
Can you share your life quotes?
15. Let’s build bridges, not walls. — Martin Luther King, Jr.
16. If you focus on playing good bridge then good results will come. — Robert S. Todd.
17. He that cannot forgive others breaks the bridge over which he must pass himself; for every man has a need to be forgiven. — Thomas Fuller.
18. Rather than focusing on the obstacle in your path, focus on the bridge over the obstacle. — Mary Lou Retton.
19. Passion is the bridge that takes you from pain to change. — Frida Kahlo.
20. Build a bridge by extending your hand. — Ken Poirot.
21. If you focus on trying to get good results then you won’t play a good bridge. — Robert S. Todd.
22. The music teacher came twice a week to bridge the awful gap between Dorothy and Chopin. — George Ade.
23. It’s not enough to win the tricks that belong to you. Try also for some that belong to the opponents. — Alfred Sheinwold.
24. The bridges that you cross before you come to them are over rivers that aren’t there. — Gene Brown.
25. Art is what gets us beyond what is real. It makes reality more real. It also shortens the distance we gotta travel to see how connected we are. — Laura Pritchett.
26. Bridges are meant for burning when the people and memories they join aren’t the same. — Jim Croce.
27. One of the dreams of Zionism was to be a bridge. Instead, we are creating exclusion between the East and the West instead of creating bridges; we are contributing to the conflict between East and West by our stupid desire to have more. — A. B. Yehoshua.
28. Money is no good unless it contributes something to the community unless it builds a bridge to a better life. Any man can make money, but it takes a special kind of man to use it responsibly. — A. G. Gaston.
29. New Yorkers, we have seen Donald trump for, like, 30 years; we know who is he. So he was not a surprise to me. — Fran Lebowitz.
30. All change begins with a decision. Once the decision is made, discipline becomes the bridge between desire and accomplishment. — A. R. Bernard.
31. If I had a brick for every time I’ve repeated the phrase Quality, Service, Cleanliness, and Value, I think I’d probably be able to bridge the Atlantic Ocean with them. — Ray Kroc.
32. I’ll figure out how to be truer: to let people go if they need to be let go of, and to hold on tight if that’s what’s called for. I will pay attention, so I can cross each human heart that comes across my path, cross it as true as I can. — Laura Pritchett.