Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. ―
Who is Lao Tzu? Lao Tzu, also rendered as Laozi and Lao-Tze, was an ancient Chinese philosopher and writer. He is the reputed author of the Tao Te Ching, the founder of philosophical Taoism, and a deity in religious Taoism and traditional Chinese religions.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the amazing Lao Tzu quotes collection
1. Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power. ― Lao Tzu
2. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. ― Lao Tzu
3. A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving. ― Lao Tzu
4. Those who know do not speak. Those who speak do not know. ― Lao Tsu
Do you like Lao Tzu quotes?
5. When you are content to be simply yourself and don’t compare or compete, everyone will respect you. ― Lao Tzu
6. The truth is not always beautiful, nor beautiful words the truth. ― Lao Tzu
7. Time is a created thing. To say ‘I don’t have time,’ is like saying, ‘I don’t want to. ― Lao Tzu
8. If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present. ― Lao Tzu
9. A man with outward courage dares to die; a man with inner courage dares to live. ― Lao Tzu
Which Lao Tzu quote is the best quotes?
10. Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished. ― Lao Tzu
11. Care about what other people think and you will always be their prisoner. ― Lao Tzu
12. Be content with what you have; rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you. ― Lao Tzu
13. At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want. ― Lao Tzu
14. Do you have the patience to wait until your mud settles and the water is clear? ― Lao Tzu
Can you share our Lao Tzu quotes?
15. Stop thinking, and end your problems. ― Lao Tzu
16. Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love. ― Lao-Tzu
17. Because one believes in oneself, one doesn’t try to convince others. Because one is content with oneself, one doesn’t need others’ approval. Because one accepts oneself, the whole world accepts him or her. ― Lao Tzu
18. Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don’t resist them; that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like. ― Lao Tzu
19. Simplicity, patience, compassion. These three are your greatest treasures. Simple in actions and thoughts, you return to the source of being. Patient with both friends and enemies, you accord with the way things are. Compassionate toward yourself, you reconcile all beings in the world. ― Lao Tzu
20. Be careful what you water your dreams with. Water them with worry and fear and you will produce weeds that choke the life from your dream. Water them with optimism and solutions and you will cultivate success. Always be on the lookout for ways to turn a problem into an opportunity for success. Always be on the lookout for ways to nurture your dream. ― Lao Tzu