Be mindful of your self-talk. It’s a conversation with the universe. — David James
What is self talk? Everything you attract into your life is a reflection of the story you believe and keep telling yourself. ― Farshad Asl
And: Words matter. And the words that matter most are the ones you say to yourself. ― David Taylor-Klaus
Who? You don’t talk to yourself, you talk to your past with the result of no future. ― Meir Ezra
How? Convince yourself everyday that you are worthy of a good life. Let go of stress, breathe. Stay positive, all is well. ― Germany Kent
We have to give our brain permission to search for, and find, answers. This permission comes in the form we talk to ourselves. ― Sam Owen
Why? The quality of your life is the quality of your communication. ― Anthony Robbins
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Let top 30 self talk quotes, make you rich
1. The more man meditates upon good thoughts, the better will be his world and the world at large. — Confucius
2. Be very careful what you say to yourself because someone very important is listening . . . YOU! — John Assaraf
3. Relentless, repetitive self talk is what changes our self-image. — Denis Waitley
4. Bring acceptance and compassionate self-talk.
Say nice things to yourself, you’re the only one listening.
Tell yourself, I am doing the best I can. — Gabrielle Bernstein
5. Evidence is conclusive that your self-talk has a direct bearing on your performance. — Zig Ziglar
6. The inner speech, your thoughts, can cause you to be rich or poor, loved or unloved,
happy or unhappy, attractive or unattractive, powerful or weak. — Ralph Charell
7. Her own thoughts and reflections were habitually her best companions. — Jane Austen
8. Don’t be a VICTIM of negative self talk, remember YOU are listening. — Bob Proctor
9. Turn off any self-talk that tells you that you are destined to live a small life. You’re not. — Loral Langemeier
10. I monitor my self-talk, making sure that it is uplifting and supportive of myself and others. — Louise Hay
11. He who would be useful, strong, and happy must cease to be a passive receptacle for the negative, beggarly, and impure streams of thought. —James Allen
12. If human emotions largely result from thinking, then one may appreciably control one’s feelings by controlling one’s thoughts,
or by changing the internalized sentences,
or self-talk, with which one largely created the feeling in the first place. — Albert Ellis
13. Self-suggestion makes you a master of yourself. — W. Clement Stone
14. That’s about 90 percent of my theological life – radical self-care.
Put your own oxygen mask on first.
I watch the self-talk that goes through my mind, and if I am being critical with myself, I shake myself out of it. — Anne Lamott
15. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. — Marianne Williamson
16. Doubt is most often the source of our powerlessness.
To doubt is to be faithless, to be without hope or belief.
When we doubt ourselves, our self-talk sounds like this: ‘I don’t think I can.
I don’t think I will.’… To doubt is to have faith in the worst possible outcome.
It is to believe in the perverseness of the universe,
that even if I do well, something I don’t know about will get in the way, sabotage me, or get me in the end. — Blaine Lee Pardoe
17. I’m here. I love you. I don’t care if you need to stay up crying all night long,
I will stay with you… There’s nothing you can ever do to lose my love.
I will protect you until you die, and after your death I will still protect you.
I am stronger than Depression and I am braver than Loneliness and nothing will ever exhaust me. — Elizabeth Gilbert
18. A poor man is not the one without a cent. A poor man is the one without a dream. — Henry Ford
19. If you want to reach a state of Bliss, make a decision to relinquish the need to control,
the need to be approved and the need to judge. — Deepak Chopra
Discover more wonderful topic
20. Your self-talk is the channel of behavior change. ― Gino Norris
21. Learn to catch yourself and stop yourself immediately when you are engaging in negative self-talk. ― Bryant McGill
22. Talking to yourself is okay. Answering back is risky. ― Brian Spellman
23. Via self-talk we give our mind instructions on what we expect of ourselves and so behave accordingly.
Change the instructions and we change the outcomes. ― Sam Owen
24. Self-talk reflects your innermost feelings. ― Dr. Asa Don Brown
25. We write to share the deepest heart-talk of our souls. ― Lailah Gifty Akita
26. Self-talk also works wonders on energy levels. ― Liz Miller
27. People who relax by watching TV instead of going out to engage with the world tend to be far less energetic.
28. The benefits of exercise in protecting against depression and mental ill-health are huge.
29.Those around you can also affect your energy levels.
30. Your ability to use the principle of autosuggestion will depend, very largely, upon your capacity to concentrate upon a given desire until that desire becomes a burning obsession. ― Napoleon Hill