Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Let defeat quotes collection, make you rich
1. Defeat should never be a source of discouragement but rather a fresh stimulus. ― Robert South
2. Defeat never comes to any man until he admits it. ― Josephus Daniels
3. Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure. ― George Edward
4. Defeat is not worth thinking about. ― Alan Shearer
5. Defeat is not bitter unless you swallow it. ― Joe Clark
6. Defeat is not the worst of failures.
Not to have tried is the true failure. ― George E. Woodberry
7. Defeat is only a word.
Defeat was the beginning of a victory. ― Launa Rissadia
8. Defeat is a state of mind; no one is ever defeated until defeat has been accepted as a reality. ― Bruce Lee
9. Defeat is a state of mind.
You are defeated only when you accept defeat, and assume the hopeless mindset of a defeated person. ― Donald Trump
10. Defeat is in your mind. Resilience is in your soul. ― Keri Murphy
11. Defeat happens only to those who refuse to try again. ― Nick Vujicic
12. Defeat may serve as well as victory to shake the soul and let the glory out. ― Edwin Markham
13. Defeat doesn’t finish a man, quit does.
A man is not finished when he’s defeated.
He’s finished when he quits. ― Richard M. Nixon
14. Defeat brings a lesson, it gives a chance to rebuild, a chance to start again, with the knowledge of what does not work. ― Leon Brown
15. Do not be afraid of defeat. You are never so near victory as when defeated in a good cause. ― Henry Ward Beecher
16. Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
17. Any fact facing us is not as important as our attitude toward it, for that determines our success or failure.
The way you think about a fact may defeat you before you ever do anything about it.
You are overcome by the fact because you think you are. ― Norman Vincent Peale
18. A wise man fights to win, but he is twice a fool who has no plan for possible defeat. ― Louis L’Amour
19. A man can be destroyed but not defeated. ― Ernest Hemingway
20. An honorable defeat is better than a dishonorable victory. ― Millard Fillmore
21. A lost battle is a battle one thinks one has lost. ― Jean Paul Sartre
22. A good man would prefer to be defeated than to defeat injustice by evil means. ― Sallust
23. Anyone can deal with victory. Only the mighty can bear defeat. ― Adolf Hitler
24. All Iraqis can unite to defeat terrorism and can unite to rebuild the country. ― Ahmed Chalabi
25. As soon as questions of will or decision or reason or choice of action arise, human science is at a loss. ― Noam Chomsky
26. Allied air power was the greatest single reason for the German defeat. ― Albert Kesselri
27. But man is not made for defeat, he said.
A man can be destroyed but not defeated. ― Ernest Hemingway
28. Beauty deprived of its proper foils and adjuncts ceases to be enjoyed as beauty,
just as light deprived of all shadows ceases to be enjoyed as light. ― John Ruskin
29. Be as a lion in the path. Be dangerous even in defeat. ― Anton Szandor LaVey
30. Being challenged in life is inevitable, being defeated is optional. ― Roger Crawford
Discover more amazing topic
31. Being defeated is often a temporary condition.
Giving up is what makes it permanent. ― Marilyn vos Savant
32. Beware how you take away hope from any human being. ― Oliver Wendell Holmes
33. Creativity is the defeat of habit by imposing originality and change. ― Andy Law
34. Creativity is the defeat of habit by originality. ― Arthur Koestler
35. Courage is more important than to be deceived by shallow victory waiting for a delayed defeat. ― Dejan Stojanovic
36. Every war when it comes, or before it comes, is represented not as a war but as an act of self defense against a homicidal maniac. ― George Orwell
37. Every witness will rejoice at the work God did.
This is God’s goal for you.
This is your inheritance: more victory than defeat, more joy than sadness, more hope than despair. ― Max Lucado
38. It is only the darkness in our own hearts that will defeat us, in the end. ― Alison Croggon
39. It’s only a sure defeat when you stop trying. ― Ann Aguirre
40. It is defeat that lives on and takes the years to smother. ― Ben Robertson
41. It is very easy to defeat someone, but it is very hard to win someone. ― Abdul Kalam
42. It is within the power of writers and artists to do much more: to defeat the lie! ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
43. It is defeat that lives on and takes the years to smother. ― Ben Robertson
44. It is not defeat that destroys you, it is being demoralized by defeat that destroy you. ― Imran Khan
45. It is not for us to calculate our victory or fear our defeat, but to do our duty and leave the rest in God’s hands. ― Alan Keyes
46. It is very easy to defeat someone, but it is very hard to win someone. ― Abdul Kalam
47. If you can accept losing, you can’t win. ― Vince Lombardi
48. If you live long enough, you’ll see that every victory turns into a defeat. ― Simone De Beauvoi
49. If the new American father feels bewildered and even defeated,
let him take comfort from the fact that whatever he does in any fathering situation has a fifty percent chance of being right. ― Bill Cosby
50. If you learn from defeat, you haven’t really lost. ― Zig Ziglar
51. It’s easy to do anything in victory. It’s in defeat that a man reveals himself. ― Floyd Patterson
52. I contend that not only can you laugh at adversity, but it is essential to do so if you are to deal with setbacks without defeat. ― Allen Klein
53. I’m not so much against the war as I am for a Vietnamese victory.
I’m not so much for peace as for a U.S. defeat.– Bill Ayers
54. In the time of darkest defeat, victory may be nearest. ― William McKinley
55. Hope is the last thing a person does before they are defeated. ― Henry Rollin
56. History has demonstrated that the most notable winners usually encountered heartbreaking obstacles before they triumphed.
They won because they refused to become discouraged by their defeats. ― B. C. Forbes
57. He who fears being conquered is sure of defeat. ― Napoleon Bonaparte
58. Let me define a leader. He must have vision and passion and not be afraid of any problem.
Instead, he should know how to defeat it. Most importantly, he must work with integrity. ― A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
59. Life is truly known only to those who suffer, lose, endure adversity and stumble from defeat to defeat. ― Anais Nin
60. Life is to be lived, not controlled; and humanity is won by continuing to play in face of certain defeat. ― Ralph Ellison
61. Learn to celebrate your successes and acknowledge your defeats, but then move on to the next opportunity and challenge. ― Stedman Graham
62. Learn a word from a win, but learn a whole book from a defeat. ― M.K. Soni
63. Failure, loss and defeat are just mile markers on the road to success. ― Jeffrey Fry
64. Fear makes us look for someone to blame, throw up our hands in defeat, and give in to a victim mentality.
Faith chooses to face the challenge with hope in a brighter tomorrow. ― Penny Hunt
65. Falling down is not defeat. Defeat is, when you refuse to get up. ― Paulo Coelho
Discover more fantastic topic
66. There is something in me-I just can’t stand to admit defeat. ― Beverly Sills
67. There is no defeat except for those who give up. ― Joseph B. Wirthlin
68. There is no better than adversity. Every defeat, every heartbreak, every loss, contains its own seed,
its own lesson on how to improve your performance the next time. ― Og Mandino
69. There are some defeats more triumphant than victories. ― Michel de Montaigne
70. There was never a night or a problem that could defeat sunrise or hope. ― Bernard Williams
71. The taste of defeat has a richness of experience all its own.― Bill Bradley
72. The light, that lies in woman’s eyes, has been my heart’s undoing. ― Thomas More
73. The art of victory is learned in defeat. ― Simon Bolivar
74. The more you talk about negative things in your life, the more you call them in. Speak victory not defeat. ― Joel Osteen
75. The greatest test of courage on earth is to bear defeat without losing heart. ― Robert Green Ingersoll
76. The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss,
and have found their way out of those depths. ― Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
77. To surprise the enemy is to defeat him. ― Alexander Suvorov
78. To be overcome by the fragrance of flowers is a delectable form of defeat. ― Beverley Nichols
79. To give up is to invite complete defeat.
Giving up contributes to an ultimate defeat of the personality.
It tends to develop a defeat psychology. ― Dr. Norman Vincent Peale
80. To be overcome by the fragrance of flowers is a delectable form of defeat. ― Beverley Nichols
81. To courageously straighten up again after our heads have been bowed by defeat,
disappointment and suffering is a supreme test of character. ― Wilferd Peterson
82. Take a good look at your failure, and then say with gritty determination,
You’re not going to keep me down! I may be defeated, but I’m not giving up! ― Carl Sommer
83. Triumph often is nearest when defeat seems inescapable. ― B. C. Forbes
84. Time is a master worker that heals the wounds of temporary defeat,
and equalizes the inequalities and rights the wrongs of the world. ― Napoleon Hill
85. Only true champions come out and show their worth after defeat- and I expect us to do that. ― Alex Ferguson
86. Only air power can defeat air power.
The actual elimination or even stalemating of an attacking air force can be achieved only by a superior air force. ― Alexander P. de Seversky
87. Only a man who knows what it is like to be defeated can reach down to the bottom of his soul
and come up with the extra ounce of power it takes to win when the match is even. ― Muhammad Ali
88. One of the most critical reasons believers experience defeat is because we categorize only a few areas of our lives as Christ’s arena. ― Beth Moore
89. Once you hear the details of victory, it is hard to distinguish it from a defeat. ― Jean Paul Sartre
90. You’ve got to learn to survive a defeat. That’s when you develop character. ― Richard Nixon
91. You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated.
In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it. ― Maya Angelou
92. You cannot expect victory and plan for defeat. ― Joel Osteen
93. My past has not defined me, destroyed me, deterred me, or defeated me; it has only strengthened me. ― Steve Maraboli
94. No matter how hard the loss, defeat might serve as well as victory to shake the soul and let the glory out. ― Al Gore
95. Never talk defeat. Use words like hope, belief, faith, victory. ― Norman Vincent Peale
96. Never stop just because you feel defeated.
The journey to the other side is attainable only after great suffering. ― Santosh Kalwar
97. Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat. ― F. Scott Fitzgerald
98. Nothing but education.
Nothing but the first step to something better. ― Wendell Phillips
99. Somewhere in the world there is a defeat for everyone.
Some are destroyed by defeat, and some made small and mean by victory.
Greatness lives in one who triumphs equally over defeat and victory. ― John Steinbeck
100. Sir, I shall not defeat you. I shall transcend you. ― Benjamin Disraeli
101. People aren’t overcome by situations or outside forces. Defeat comes from within. ― Banana Yoshimoto
102. We’re going to achieve our goal. We are going to degrade and ultimately defeat ISIL. ― Barack Obama
103. We cannot bank our hopes on possibilities.
We must put our trust in ourselves, in our capabilities and efforts and strength
and preparations not only for our success but even to avoid our own defeat. ― Aung San
104. We therefore must keep the faith, despite the defeat of policies,
because men pass with their policies whilst generations follow each other. ― Abdoulaye Wade
105. We should not give up and we should not allow the problem to defeat us. ― Abdul Kalam
Discover more wonderful topic
106. We are never defeated unless we give up on God. ― Ronald Reagan
107. When you walk with Jesus, defeat turns into victory. ― Beth Moore
108. When defeat overtakes a man, the easiest and most logical thing to do is to quit.
That is exactly what the majority of men do. ― Napoleon Hill
109. When we allow bad times to linger too long in our minds, they become more than just a feeling of defeat.
They become a season of discouragement. ― Jerry Grillo
110. When we pray we admit defeat. ― Anthony Burgess
111. When defeat is inevitable, it is wisest to yield. ― Quintilian
112. When defeat comes, accept it as a signal that your plans are not sound, rebuild those plans,
and set sail once more toward your coveted goal. ― Napoleon Hill
113. While one may encounter many defeats, one must not be defeated. ― Maya Angelou
114. While they were saying among themselves it cannot be done, it was done. ― Helen Keller
115. While one may encounter many defeats, one must not be defeated. ― Maya Angelou
116. Women are never so strong as after their defeat. ― Alexandre Dumas
117. Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose.
Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday. ― Wilma Rudolph
118. Yet, history has shown that if material force can defeat some ideologies it can no longer obliterate a civilization without destabilizing the whole planet. ― Abdelaziz Bouteflika
119. Victory attained by violence is tantamount to a defeat for it is momentary. ― Mahatma Gandhi
120. Victory has a thousand fathers, but defeat is an orphan. ― John F. Kennedy