Spend zero time crying about how unfair the world is. ― Grant Cardone.
Why we should manage our time? When you manage your time properly and successfully meet your deadlines, you’ll feel a sense of accomplishment and confidence in your abilities. Consistently finishing your daily to-do list is a huge motivator that can drive people to further improve their time management skills and take on new work opportunities.
Why is time so important? Time helps us to make a good habit of organizing and structuring our daily activities. Time plays a significant role in our lives. If we better understand the time value, then it can gain experience and develop skills over time. Time can also heal things whether external wounds or feelings.
Let us make you rich
There is the useful time quotes collection
1. I always felt like I was meant to have been born in another era, another time.― Johnny Depp
2. The future starts today, not tomorrow. ― Pope John Paul II
3. Enjoy life. There’s plenty of time to be dead. ― Hans Christian Andersen
4 .Thank you for sending me a copy of your book. I’ll waste no time reading it. ― Moses Hadas
Do you like the time quotes?
5. The past is a ghost, the future a dream and all we ever have is now. ― Bill Cosby
6.The best things are never arrived at in haste. God is in no hurry; His plans are never rushed. ― Michael Phillips
7. Life is short. Focus on what really matters most. You have to change your priorities over time. ― Roy T. Bennett
8. You will never find time for anything. If you want time, you must make it. ― Charles Buxton
9. Time’s the thief of memory. ― Stephen King
Which the time quotes is the best time management quote?
10. The wisest are the most annoyed at the loss of time. ― Dante Alighieri
11. I have realized that the past and future are real illusions, that they exist in the present, which is what there is and all there is. ― Alan Wilson Watts
12. Time will explain. ― Jane Austen
13. The tired sunsets and the tired people – it takes a lifetime to die and no time at all. ― Charles Bukowski
14. You need to make time for your family no matter what happens in your life. ― Matthew Quick
Can you share the time management quote?
15. Everything takes time. Bees have to move very fast to stay still. ― David Foster Wallace
16. The best use of life is love. The best expression of love is time. The best time to love is now. ― Rick Warren
17. Time management is about life management. ― Idowu Koyenikan
18. The right time is any time that one is still so lucky as to have. ― Henry James
19. Better three hours too soon than a minute too late. ― William Shakespeare
20. Do not whine… Do not complain. Work harder. Spend more time alone. ― Joan Didion
21. I wake up and I see the face of the devil and I ask him, “What time is it?” And he says: How much time do you want? ― Diamanda Galas
22. There is no present or future-only the past, happening over and over again-now. ― Eugene O’Neill
23. Beauty is not who you are on the outside, it is the wisdom and time you gave away to save another struggling soul like you. ― Shannon L. Alder
24. Lost, yesterday, somewhere between sunrise and sunset, two golden hours, each set with sixty diamond minutes. No reward is offered for they are gone forever. ― Horace Mann
25. Be so busy improving yourself that you have no time to criticize others. ― Chetan Bhagat