The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do and Stay hungry. Stay foolish. ― Steve Jobs
Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me. Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful… that’s what matters to me. ― Steve Jobs
Steve Jobs was a charismatic pioneer of the personal computer era. With Steve Wozniak, Jobs founded Apple Inc. in 1976 and transformed the company into a world leader in telecommunications. Widely considered a visionary and a genius, he oversaw the launch of such revolutionary products as the iPod and the iPhone.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is a famous Steve Jobs quotes collection
1. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. ― Steve Jobs
2. Creativity is just connecting things. ― Steve Jobs
3. You have to be burning with an idea, or a problem, or a wrong that you want to right. If you’re not passionate enough from the start, you’ll never stick it out. ― Steve Jobs
4. Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary. ― Steve Jobs
5. Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations. ― Steve Jobs
6. You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. ― Steve Jobs
7. Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it. ― Steve Jobs
8. Quality is more important than quantity. One home run is much better than two doubles. ― Steve Jobs
9. My favorite things in life don’t cost any money. It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time. ― Steve Jobs
10. Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow know what you truly want to become. ― Steve Jobs
11. Sometimes life is going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith. ― Steve Jobs
12. Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma—which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most importantly, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. ― Steve Jobs
13. We don’t get a chance to do that many things, and every one should be really excellent. Because this is our life. Life is brief, and then you die, you know? And we’ve all chosen to do this with our lives. So, it better be damn good. It better be worth it. ― Steve Jobs
14. If today were the last day of your life, would you want to do what you are about to do today? ― Steve Jobs
15. Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower. ― Steve Jobr
16. Great things in business are never done by one person. They’re done by a team of people. ― Steve Jobs
17. Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works. ― Steve Jobs
18. No one wants to die.
Even people who want to go to heaven don’t want to die to get there.
And yet death is the destination we all share.
No one has ever escaped it.
And that is as it should be, because Death is very likely the single best invention of Life.
It is Life’s change agent. It clears out the old to make way for the new. ― Steve Jobs
19. I’m an optimist in the sense that I believe humans are noble and honorable, and some of them are really smart. I have a very optimistic view of individuals. ― Steve Jobs
Discover more great topic
20. Everyone here has the sense that right now is one of those moments when we are influencing the future. ― Steve Jobs
21. The reason that Apple is able to create products like the iPad is because we’ve always tried to be at the intersection of technology and the liberal arts. ― Steve Jobs
22. Start small, think big. Don’t worry about too many things at once.
Take a handful of simple things to begin with, and then progress to more complex ones.
Think about not just tomorrow but the future. Put a ding in the universe. ― Steve Jobs