Believe in your ability, and you may find yourself being able to do greater things than you ever expected. — Cherry Nguyen.
Why confidence is important? Confidence helps us feel ready for life’s experiences. When we’re confident, we’re more likely to move forward with people and opportunities — not back away from them. And if things don’t work out at first, confidence helps us try again. It’s the opposite when confidence is low.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the amazing confident quotes collection.
1. Look in the mirror everyday and say out loud, ‘I like myself’.
2. Confidence involves self-respect; knowing your rights and valuing yourself as a person.
3. Every great achievement stands with the decision to try and the confidence to act.
4. If we allow others to disrespect us, we start to disrespect ourselves.
Do you like the confident quotes?
5. Compete with yourself, not with others.
6. Confidence is being prepared for any circumstances. Because circumstances are always outside your control.
7. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams.
8. Loving others and loving yourself are two parts of the same whole.
9. Accept yourself; then others will.
Which the confident quote is the best personal development?
10. As a member of the human race, you are equal to all other human beings in the world. Never forget that.
11. Confidence is trusting your own instincts, not relying on other people to tell you how to behave.
12. If you rely on the opinions of others to give you confidence, you’re bound to fail.
13. Don’t immediately respond to compliments with a negative comment about yourself. Learn to accept them gracefully when they come.
14. Don’t bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself. — William Faulkner.
Can you share your confident quotes?
15. Every great achievement starts with the decision to try, and the confidence to act.
16. When you feel mistreated and misunderstood, you may be tempted to play the martyr. Don’t. Chances are, no one will notice you suffering in silence.
17. Whenever you feel lonely, start enjoying the company of the most wonderful person on this earth..”YOU”! — Sandeep
18. Grasping opportunities when they come along is a sign of self-confidence and willingness to challenge oneself.
19. Don’t live down to other people’s expectations of you; live up to your own.
Can you share our confident quotes?
20. The best way to become confident is to tackle what you’re scared of.
21. It is not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves. — Edmund Hillary
22. Be confident in who you are and proud of who you are becoming.
23. Self confidence is the only outfit you can’t buy. You must develop it. — Grant Cardone
24. Confidence comes from discipline and training. — Robert Kiyosaki
How about your confident quotes?
25. If you put a low value on yourself, you can’t expect others to raise the price.
26. I was always looking outside myself for confidence and strength, but it comes from within. It is there all the time. — Anna Freud
27. We always have a distorted view of ourselves. The things we regard as weaknesses may actually be strengths, and what we like about ourselves may not be as important to others as we think.
28. Don’t wait passively for something to happen. Be proactive, go out and make it happen!