If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door. ― Milton Berle
It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it. ― Benjamin Franklin
The one thing that you have that nobody else has is you. Your voice, your mind, your story, your vision.
So write and draw and build and play and dance and live as only you can. ― Neil Gaiman
One measure of your success will be the degree to which you build up others who work with you.
While building up others, you will build up yourself. ― James E. Casey
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is a famous build quotes collection
1. Every day is a new opportunity. You can build on yesterday’s success or put its failures behind and start over again.
That’s the way life is, with a new game every day, and that’s the way baseball is. ― Bob Feller
2. Exercise to stimulate, not to annihilate. The world wasn’t formed in a day, and neither were we. Set small goals and build upon them. ― Lee Haney
3. You can’t build a great building on a weak foundation. You must have a solid foundation if you’re going to have a strong superstructure. ― Gordon B. Hinckley
4. You build on failure. You use it as a stepping stone. Close the door in the past.
You don’t try to forget the mistakes, but you don’t dwell on them.
You don’t let it have any of your energy, or any of your time, or any of your space. ― Johnny Cash
Do you like build quotes?
5. Build a man a fire, and he’ll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he’ll be warm for the rest of his life. ― Terry Pratchett
6. Each time a man stands up for an ideal,
or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice,
he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope,
and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring,
those ripples build a current that can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance. ― Robert Kennedy
7. When we achieve human rights and human dignity for all people, they will build a peaceful, sustainable, and just world. ― Antonio Guterres
8. Courage, my friends; ’tis not too late to build a better world. ― Tommy Douglas
9. Don’t settle for what life gives you; make life better and build something. ― Ashton Kutcher
Which build quote is the best quote?
10. It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently. Warren Buffett
11. If you want to build a ship, don’t drum up people to collect wood and don’t assign them tasks and work,
but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea. ― Antoine de Saint Exupéry
12. It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men. ― Frederick Douglass
13. As with the butterfly, adversity is necessary to build character in people. ― Joseph B. Wirthlin
14. Be the one who nurtures and builds. Be the one who has an understanding and a forgiving heart,
one who looks for the best in people. Leave people better than you found them. ― Marvin J. Ashton
Can you share your build quotes?
15. Money cannot buy peace of mind. It cannot heal ruptured relationships, or build meaning into a life that has none. ― Richard M. DeVos
16. If you don’t build your dream, someone else will hire you to help build theirs. ― Tony Gaskins
17. Create with the heart; build with the mind. ― Criss Jami
18. The last to fall were the buildings, distant and solemn, the gravestones for an entire world. ― Dan Wells
19. Sometimes while you are so passionately busy building, there will be others as busy destroying.
Do not stop. One day you will notice how high above you get, and how down below they end up. ― Sameh Elsayed
Do you want apply our build quotes?
20. Nothing is built on stone; all is built on sand, but we must build as if the sand were stone. ― Jorge Luis Borges
21. The more you are positive and say, ‘I want to have a good life,’ the more you build that reality for yourself by creating the life that you want. ― Chris Pine
22. The most fundamental building blocks of the basic building blocks of the universe are infinitely divisible moments in time. ― Khalid Masood
23. If you build it well, satisfaction comes. An honor to say I built that with fidelity, Purpose, value and integrity. ― Richard L. Ratliff
24. Once, we built structures entirely from the most durable substances we knew: granite blocks, for instance.
The results are still around today to admire, but we don’t often emulate them, because quarrying, cutting, transporting, and fitting stone require a patience we no longer possess. ― Alan Weisman
Can you share our build quotes?
25. Modern architecture has the potential to send you to an early grave. ― Steven Magee
26. If we abandon the past in the pursuit of the future, we’ve left all of the construction materials behind.
So, we might show up at the site, but we’re not going to be building anything. ― Craig D. Lounsbrough
27. Realizing building a cobblestone path to your destination requires laying down one stone at a time. ― Jeffrey G. Duarte
28. The earliest forms of building regulations were laws enacted by individual cities in response to a specific need.― J. Stanley Rabun
29. It will be necessary as a building is analyzed to have at least conceptual knowledge to which loads the original architect or engineer was designing for. ― J. Stanley Rabun