If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door. ― Milton Berle
It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it. ― Benjamin Franklin
The one thing that you have that nobody else has is you. Your voice, your mind, your story, your vision.
So write and draw and build and play and dance and live as only you can. ― Neil Gaiman
One measure of your success will be the degree to which you build up others who work with you.
While building up others, you will build up yourself. ― James E. Casey
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Let build quotes collection, make you rich
1. Every day is a new opportunity. You can build on yesterday’s success or put its failures behind and start over again.
That’s the way life is, with a new game every day, and that’s the way baseball is. ― Bob Feller
2. Exercise to stimulate, not to annihilate.
The world wasn’t formed in a day, and neither were we.
Set small goals and build upon them. ― Lee Haney
3. You can’t build a great building on a weak foundation.
You must have a solid foundation if you’re going to have a strong superstructure. ― Gordon B. Hinckley
4. You build on failure.
You use it as a stepping stone.
Close the door in the past.
You don’t try to forget the mistakes, but you don’t dwell on them.
You don’t let it have any of your energy, or any of your time, or any of your space. ― Johnny Cash
5. Build a man a fire, and he’ll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, and he’ll be warm for the rest of his life. ― Terry Pratchett
6. Each time a man stands up for an ideal,
or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice,
he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope,
and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring,
those ripples build a current that can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance. ― Robert Kennedy
7. When we achieve human rights and human dignity for all people, they will build a peaceful, sustainable, and just world. ― Antonio Guterres
8. Courage, my friends; ’tis not too late to build a better world. ― Tommy Douglas
9. Don’t settle for what life gives you; make life better and build something. ― Ashton Kutcher
10. It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it.
If you think about that, you’ll do things differently. Warren Buffett
11. If you want to build a ship, don’t drum up people to collect wood and don’t assign them tasks and work,
but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea. ― Antoine de Saint Exupéry
12. It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men. ― Frederick Douglass
13. As with the butterfly, adversity is necessary to build character in people. ― Joseph B. Wirthlin
14. Be the one who nurtures and builds.
Be the one who has an understanding and a forgiving heart,
one who looks for the best in people.
Leave people better than you found them. ― Marvin J. Ashton
15. Money cannot buy peace of mind.
It cannot heal ruptured relationships, or build meaning into a life that has none. ― Richard M. DeVos
16. If you don’t build your dream, someone else will hire you to help build theirs. ― Tony Gaskins
17. Create with the heart; build with the mind. ― Criss Jami
18. The last to fall were the buildings, distant and solemn, the gravestones for an entire world. ― Dan Wells
19. Sometimes while you are so passionately busy building, there will be others as busy destroying.
Do not stop.
One day you will notice how high above you get, and how down below they end up. ― Sameh Elsayed
20. Nothing is built on stone; all is built on sand, but we must build as if the sand were stone. ― Jorge Luis Borges
21. The more you are positive and say, ‘I want to have a good life,’ the more you build that reality for yourself by creating the life that you want. ― Chris Pine
22. The most fundamental building blocks of the basic building blocks of the universe are infinitely divisible moments in time. ― Khalid Masood
23. If you build it well, satisfaction comes.
An honor to say I built that with fidelity, Purpose, value and integrity. ― Richard L. Ratliff
24. Once, we built structures entirely from the most durable substances we knew: granite blocks, for instance.
The results are still around today to admire, but we don’t often emulate them, because quarrying, cutting, transporting,
and fitting stone require a patience we no longer possess. ― Alan Weisman
25. Modern architecture has the potential to send you to an early grave. ― Steven Magee
26. If we abandon the past in the pursuit of the future, we’ve left all of the construction materials behind.
So, we might show up at the site, but we’re not going to be building anything. ― Craig D. Lounsbrough
27. Realizing building a cobblestone path to your destination requires laying down one stone at a time. ― Jeffrey G. Duarte
28. The earliest forms of building regulations were laws enacted by individual cities in response to a specific need. ― J. Stanley Rabun
29. It will be necessary as a building is analyzed to have at least conceptual knowledge to which loads the original architect
or engineer was designing for. ― J. Stanley Rabun
Discover more great topic!
Don’t lose hope. When the Sun goes down, the starts come out. Commitment your goals
30. Architecture begins where engineering ends. ― Walter Gropius
31. Architecture is the reaching out for the truth. ― Louis Kahn
32. Architecture is not about space but about time. ―Vito Acconel
33. Architecture is inhabited sculpture. ― Constantin Brancusi
34. Architecture is a visual art and the buildings speak for themselves. ― Julia Morgan
35. Architecture is the art of how to waste space. ― Philip Johnson
36. Architecture is an expression of values. ― Sir Norman Foster
37. Architects can’t force people to connect, it can only plan the crossing points,
remove barriers and make the meeting places useful and attractive. ― Denise Scott
38. Architecture is the masterly, correct, and magnificent play of masses brought together in light.
Our eyes are made to see forms in light: light and shade reveal these forms. ― Le Corbusier
39. Architects spend an entire life with this unreasonable idea that you can fight against gravity. ― Renzo Piano
40. Architecture is the learned game, correct and magnificent, of forms assembled in the light. ― Le Corbusier
41. Architecture starts when you carefully put two bricks together.
There is begins. ― Ludwig Mies van der Rohe..
42. An architect, you design for the present, with an awareness of the past, for a future which is essentially. ― Sir Norman Foster
43. A great building must begin with the immeasurable, must go through measurable means when it is being designed,
and in the end must be unmeasured. ― Louis Kahn
44. A doctor can bury his mistakes but an architect can only advise his clients to plant vines. ― Frank Lloyd Wright
45. A world which sees art and engineering as divided is not seeing the world as a whole. ― Professor Sir Edmund Happold
46. A room is not a room without natural light. ― Louis Kahn
47. A great building must begin with the immeasurable, must go through measurable means when it is being designed,
and in the end must be unmeasured. ― Louis Kahn
48. A world which sees art and engineering as divided is not seeing the world as a whole. — Professor Sir Edmund Happold
49. All architecture is great architecture after sunset- perhaps architecture is really a nocturnal art, like the art of fireworks. ― G.K. Chesterton
50. Any work of architecture which does not express serenity is a mistake. ― Luis Barragan
51. The whole difference between construction and creation is exactly this.
52. That a thing constructed can only be loved after it is constructed- but a thing created is loved before it exists. ― Charles Dickens
53. There is nothing more poetic and terrible than the skyscrapers’ battle with the heavens that cover them. ― Federico Garcia Lorca
54. To me, a building, if it is beautiful, is the love of one man, he’s made it out of his love for space, materials, things like that. ― Martha Graham
Discover more wonderful topic!
55. The four building blocks of the universe are fire, water, gravel and vinyl. ― Dave Berry
56. The road to success is always under construction. ― Arnold Palmer
57. The purpose of art is not the release of a momentary ejection of adrenaline but is, rather, the gradual, lifelong construction of a state of wonder and serenity. ― Glenn Gould
58. The palace started as a single vaulted room and grew in proportion to my despair.
It began as an exercise to keep my mind from its melancholy, then it became a dream and a necessity.
I built a temple in my head. ― Lisa St. Aubin de Teran
59. The good building is not one that hurts the landscape,
but one which makes the landscape more beautiful than it was before the building was built. ― Frank Lloyd Wright
60. The details are not the details. They make the design. ― Charles Eames
61. The truth is that a nineteenth-century warehouse exhibits greater craft in its construction
than all but the most expensive modern buildings. ― Witold Rybczynski
62. The real beauty of the building is seen when the right paints touch its walls. ― Ernest Agyemang Yeboah
63. The pencil and computer are, if left to their own devices, equally dumb and only as good as the person driving them. ― Sir Norman Foster
64. The sun never knew how great it was until it struck the side of a building. ― Louis Kahn
65. The door handle is the handshake of the building. ― Juhani Pallasmaa
66. The difference between good and bad architecture is the time you spend on it. ― David Chipperfield
67. The sun never knew how great it was until it hit the side of a building. ― Louis Kahn
68. The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten. ― Benjamin Franklin
69. There are 360 degrees, so why stick to one? ― Zaha Hadid
70. There is nothing more poetic and terrible than the skyscrapers’ battle with the heavens that cover them. — Federico Garcia Lorca
71. If a building looks better under construction than it does when finished, then it’s a failure. ― Doug Coupland
72. If you build it, they will come. ― Ray Kinsella
73. I prefer to work with the looseness of pencil than the precision of ink or a computer. ― Thom Mayne
74. I walk past a construction site and manage a fond smile as I watch the worker clean-up for the day. ― Melanie A. Smith
Discover more wisdom topic!
75. I prefer drawing to talking. Drawing is faster and leaves less room for lies. ― Le Corbusier
76. I believe that the real core of all architectural work lies in the act of construction.
At the point in time, concrete materials are assembled and erected
The architecture we have been looking for becomes part of the real world. ― Peter Zumthor
77. I don’t know why people hire architects and then tell them what to do! ― Frank O Gehry
78. It is not the beauty of the building you should look at: it’s the construction of the foundation that will stand the test of time. ― David Allan Coe
79. We do not create the work.
I believe we, in fact, are discoverers. ― Glenn Murcutt
80. We shape our buildings- thereafter, they shape us. ― Winston Churchill
81. We require from buildings two kinds of goodness: first, the doing their practical duty well: then that they be graceful and pleasing in doing it. ― John Ruskin
82. What I try to do is the art of building, and the art of building is the art of construction.
It is not only about forms and shapes and images. ― Peter Zumthor
83. We create our buildings and then they create us.
Likewise, we construct our circle of friends and our communities and then they construct us. ― Frank Lloyd Wright
84. When we build, let us think that we build forever. ― John Ruskin
85. You can dream, create, design, and build the most wonderful place in the world.
But it requires people to make the dream a reality. ― Walt Disney
86. You can use an eraser on the drafting table or a sledgehammer on the construction site. ― Frank Lloyd Wright
87. You can use an eraser on the drafting table or a sledgehammer on the construction site. ― Frank Lloyd Wright
88. Each new situation requires a new architecture. ― Jean Nouvel
89. Every great building once begun as a building plan.
That means, sitting in that building plan on the table is a mighty structure not yet seen. It is the same with dreams. ― Israelmore Ayivor
90. Even a brick wants to be something. ― Louis Kahn
91. Each of us is carving a stone, erecting a column,
Or cutting a piece of stained glass in the construction of something much bigger than ourselves. ― Adrienne Clarkson
92. Proportion is the heart of beauty. ― Ken Follett
93. Pictures deface walls oftener than they decorate them. ― Frank Lloyd Wright
People who build their own home tend to be very courageous.
These people are curious about life.
They are thinking about what it means to live in a house, rather than just buying a commodity and making it work. ―Tom Kundig
94. Building is about getting around the obstacles that are presented to you. ― Jeremy Renner
95. Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works. ― Steve Jobs
96. Construction is the art of making a meaningful whole out of many parts.
Buildings are witnesses to the human ability to construct concrete things. ― Peter Zumthor
97. Good buildings come from good people, and all problems are solved by good design. ― Stephen Gardiner
98. Good ideas come from everywhere. It is more important to recognize a good idea than to author it. ― Jeanne Gang
99. Great buildings, like great mountains, are the work of centuries. ― Victor Hugo
Discover more modern topic!
Don’t lose hope. When the Sun goes down, the starts come out. Commitment your goals
100. Good design is sustainable. Great design is responsible.
101. God created paper for the purpose of drawing architecture on it.
Everything else is, at least for me, an abuse of paper. ― Alvar Aalto
102. God is in the details. ― Ludwig Mies van der Rohe
103. Good buildings come from good people, and all problems are solved by good design. — Stephen Gardiner
104. I don’t want to be interesting. I want to be good. ― Ludwig Mies van der Rohe
105. I don’t build in order to have clients.
I have clients in order to build. ― Ayn Randn
106. I don’t think of form as a kind of architecture.
The architecture is the result of the forming.
It is the kinesthetic and visual sense of position and wholeness that puts the thing into the realm of art. ― Roy Lichtenstein
107. I believe that the way people live can be directed a little by architecture. ― Tadao Ando
108. I call architecture frozen music. ― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
109. My buildings are more famous than me. ― Jean Nouvel
110. Mathematics as an expression of the human mind reflects the active will, the contemplative reason,
and the desire for aesthetic perfection. Its basic elements are logic and intuition, analysis
and construction, generality and individuality. ― Richard Courant
111. My architecture is easy to understand and enjoy, I hope it also is hard to forget. ― Oscar Niemeyer
112. Form follows profit is the aesthetic principle of our times. ― Richard Rogers
113. One of the great beauties of architecture is that each time it is like life starting all over again. ― Renzo Piano
114. Life is architecture and architecture is the mirror of life. ― I.M. Pei Build!
115. Don’t talk. ― Ludwig Mies van der Rohe
116. Life is like a highway, no matter what they say, the construction is never finished. ― Nishan Panwar
117. Light, God’s eldest daughter, is a principal beauty in a building. ― Thomas Fuller
118. Use the best possible materials, and reveal the quality of those materials and the craftsmanship of their assembly. ― Karl Friedrich Schinkel
119. Nothing in this world is more simple and more cheap than making cities that provide better for people. ― Jan Gehl