Quality is never an accident. It is always the result of intelligent effort. — John Ruskin
and Give them quality. That’s the best kind of advertising. — Milton Hersey
Why? Quality is the best business plan. — John Lasseter.
What is quality? Quality management is about making organizations perform for their stakeholders, from improving products, services, systems and processes, to making sure that the whole organization is fit and effective.
Managing quality means constantly pursuing excellence: making sure that what your organization does is fit for purpose, and not only stays that way, but keeps improving.
There’s a lot more to managing quality than just manufacturing widgets without any defects or getting trains to run on time, although those things are certainly part of the picture.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is a famous quality quotes collection
1. Quality is more important than quantity. One home run is much better than two doubles. — Steve Jobs
2. The quality of a person’s life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor. — Vince Lombardi
3. Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company. — George Washington
4. Quality is not what happens when what you do matches your intentions. It is what happens when what you do matches your customers’ expectations. — Guaspari
5. Quality means doing it right when no one is looking. — Henry Ford
6. Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution;
it represents the wise choice of many alternatives. William A. Foster
7. Quality is the result of a carefully constructed cultural environment. It has to be the fabric of the organization, not part of the fabric. — Philip Crosby
8. Quality is free. It’s not a gift, but it’s free. The ‘unquality’ things are what cost money. — Philip B. Crosby
9. If you believe in unlimited quality and act in all your business dealings with total integrity, the rest will take care of itself. — Frank Perdue
10. If you want a quality, act as if you already had it. — William James
11. Quality questions create a quality life. Successful people ask better questions, and as a result, they get better answers. — Cherry Nguyen
12. The quality of an organization can never exceed the quality of the minds that make it up. — Cherry Nguyen
13. Quality, quality, quality: never waver from it, even when you don’t see how you can afford to keep it up.
When you compromise, you become a commodity and then you die. — Gary Hirshberg
14. Quality isn’t something that can be argued into an article or promised into it. It must be put there.
If it isn’t put there, the finest sales talk in the world won’t act as a substitute. — C. G. Campbell
15. Quality is a proud and soaring thing. — Jessica Julian
16. The bitterness of poor quality remains long after low pricing is forgotten! — Leon M. Cautillo
17. The quality, not the longevity, of one’s life is what is important. — Martin Luther King, Jr.
18. It is the quality of our work which will please God and not the quantity. — Mahatma Gandhi
19. Quality is such an attractive banner that sometimes we think we can get away with just waving it, without doing the hard work necessary to achieve it. — Philip B. Crosby
Discover more fantastic topic
20.Quality is a direct experience independent of and prior to intellectual abstractions. — Robert M. Pirsig
21. Quality in a product or service is not what the supplier puts in. It is what the customer gets out and is willing to pay for.
A product is not quality because it is hard to make and costs a lot of money, as manufacturers typically believe.
This is incompetence.
Customers pay only for what is of use to them and gives them value. Nothing else constitutes quality. — Peter F. Drucker
22. Respect begins with this attitude: I acknowledge that you are a creature of extreme worth. — Gary Chapman
23. There is one other reason for dressing well, namely that dogs respect it, and will not attack you in good clothes. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
24. To be one, to be united is a great thing. But to respect the right to be different is maybe even greater. — Bono
25. No man in all this world ever rightfully gets more than he gives. ― George Matthew Adams
26. One reason why so many people are unhappy, not knowing why, is that they have burdened their minds with resentments.
These evil thoughts pile right on top of happier and generous ones and smother them so that they never get expression.
Resentments are a form of hate…. What a dearth of good will and co-operation there is among human beings and nations!
What a world this would be if we all worked together, and as a popular diplomat recently expressed it-played together! ― George Matthew Adams