In photography there is a reality so subtle that it becomes more real than reality. — Alfred Stieglitz.
Why we love selfies? We look at a person’s face first! In fact, we pay more attention to a person’s face than anything else about them—both online and off. Not only that, we also appreciate seeing a human face more than other visual content, and this may explain why people feel encouraged to take selfies.
Why picture is so important? Photographs play an important role in everyone’s life, they connect us to our past, they remind us of people, places, feelings, and stories. They can help us to know who we are.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the great selfie quotes collection.
1. I wish that all of nature’s magnificence, the emotion of the land, the living energy of place could be photographed.— Annie Leibovitz
2. I never have taken a picture I’ve intended. They’re always better or worse. — Diane Arbus
3. Today everything exists to end in a photograph. — Susan Sontag
4. I think good dreaming is what leads to good photographs. — Wayne Miller
5. My photography is the result of being there at the right moment. — Rene Burri
6. I love the people I photograph. I mean, they’re my friends. I’ve never met most of them or I don’t know them at all, yet through my images I live with them. — Bruce Gilden
7. If you want to be a better photographer, stand in front of more interesting stuff. — Jim Richardson
8. When I say I want to photograph someone, what it really means is that I’d like to know them. Anyone I know I photograph. — Annie Leibovitz
9. Look and think before opening the shutter. The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera. — Yousuf Karsh
10. My life is shaped by the urgent need to wander and observe, and my camera is my passport. — Steve McCurry
11. The camera is an excuse to be someplace you otherwise don’t belong. It gives me both a point of connection and a point of separation. — Susan Meiselas
12. Most things in life are moments of pleasure and a lifetime of embarrassment; photography is a moment of embarrassment and a lifetime of pleasure. — Tony Benn
13. When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence. — Ansel Adams
14. We are making photographs to understand what our lives mean to us. — Ralph Hattersle
15. A portrait is not made in the camera but on either side of it. — Edward
16. A tear contains an ocean. A photographer is aware of the tiny moments in a persons life that reveal greater truths. — Cherry Nguyen
17. Character, like a photograph, develops in darkness. — Yousuf Karsh
18. When I have a picture in my hand. I recall some best things past. All run beside me as a friend. — Cherry Nguyen
19. What I like about photographs is that they capture a moment that’s gone forever, impossible to reproduce. — Karl Lagerfeld
Discover more wisdom topic
20. Photographing a culture in the here and now often means photographing the intersection of the present with the past. — David DuChemi
21. Determination is the wake-up call to the human will. The path to success is to take massive, determined action. ― Tony Robbins
22. To be a champ you have to believe in yourself when no one else will. ― Sugar Ray Robinson
23. It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. — Confucius
24. The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it. ― Terry Pratchett
25. Keep away from those who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you believe that you too can become great. ― Mark Twain
26. I think the public now is beginning to appreciate this man’s talent.
As the most talented fighter in the world, he will be in a position to be the biggest attraction and make the most money.
I think one thing will naturally follow the other, as long as as he said is cooperative with the media and knows and understands promotion. The sky’s the limit. ― Bob Arum