Don’t waste your time in anger, regrets, worries, and grudges. Life is too short to be unhappy. ― Roy T. Bennett.
Why we should live without regret? We have one life, so we can live without regrets, we live fully and are happy with our choose, our purposes and live positive in life daily, motivate others around us. We can’t back history, but we can do in current.
Do you know? I’ve got a stele we can use. Who wants to do it to me? ― Cassandra Clare
How? Always do your best.
Your best is going to change from moment to moment;
it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick.
Under any circumstance, simply do your best,
and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse and regret. ― Don Miguel Ruiz
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Let regret quotes collection, make you rich
1. Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are, It might have been. ― Kurt Vonnegut
2. Time was passing like a hand waving from a train I wanted to be on.
I hope you never have to think about anything as much as I think about you. ― Jonathan safran foer
3. I made decisions that I regret, and I took them as learning experiences… I’m human, not perfect, like anybody else. ― Queen Latifah
4. The feelings that hurt most, the emotions that sting most, are those that are absurd.
The longing for impossible things, precisely because they are impossible;
nostalgia for what never was; the desire for what could have been;
regret over not being someone else; dissatisfaction with the world’s existence.
All these half-tones of the soul’s consciousness create in us a painful landscape, an eternal sunset of what we are. ― Fernando Pessoa
5. I’d rather regret the things I’ve done than regret the things I haven’t done. ― Lucille Ball
6. The only calibration that counts is how much heart people invest,
how much they ignore their fears of being hurt or caught out or humiliated.
And the only thing people regret is that they didn’t live boldly enough,
that they didn’t invest enough heart, didn’t love enough.
Nothing else really counts at all. ― Ted Hughes
7. If I’m sincere today, what does it matter if I regret it tomorrow? ― José Saramago
8. Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today and you make your tomorrow. ― L. Ron Hubbard
9. Life is about choices. Some we regret, some we are proud of. Some will haunt us forever.
‘Black Rain’ was very much about choices. The message , we are what we chose to be. ― Graham Brown
10. One of the greatest regrets in life is being what others would want you to be, rather than being yourself. ― Shannon L. Alder
11. I don’t regret what I’ve been through.
I’ve had ups and downs, super highs and some really low lows.
I’ve been so blessed that I could never say,
‘I wish this didn’t happen.’ It’s part of who I am.
There’s nothing in my life that’s so ugh. ― Jennifer Lopez
12. There was a long hard time when I kept far from me the remembrance of what I had thrown away when I was quite ignorant of its worth. ― Charles Dickens
13. We all do things we desperately wish we could undo.
Those regrets just become part of who we are, along with everything else.
To spend time trying to change that, well, it’s like chasing clouds. ― Libba Bray
14. We don’t have to be defined by the things we did or didn’t do in our past.
Some people allow themselves to be controlled by regret.
Maybe it’s a regret, maybe it’s not. It’s merely something that happened. Get over it. ― Pittacus Lore
15. Never regret anything you have done with a sincere affection; nothing is lost that is born of the heart. ― Basil Rathbone
16. Maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the right regrets. ― Arthur Miller
17. Never do today what you can do tomorrow. Something may occur to make you regret your premature action. ― Aaron Burr
18. If you aren’t in the moment, you are either looking forward to uncertainty, or back to pain and regret. ― Jim Carrey
19. I do not regret the things I’ve done, but those I did not do. ― Rory Cochrane
20. It’s better to look ahead and prepare, than to look back and regret. ― Jackie Joyner Kersee
21. There’s no regret.
You can’t regret it. I mean,
I’ve felt regret but I’ve also refused to allow regret to sow a seed and live in me because I don’t believe it.
You feel it, it’s like guilt, it’s like jealousy, it’s like all those horrible things.
You’ve just got to snip them and get them out, because they’re no good. ― Jude Law
22. Regret is scarier than change. ― Mel Robbins
23. Regret is a form of punishment itself. ― Nouman Ali Khan
24. Regret feels a 1000x worse than failure. ― Preethi Kasireddy
25. Regret is useless in life. It’s in the past. All we have is now. ― Marlon Brando
26. Regret, is usually a waste of time. As is gloating. ― Pierce Brosnan
27. Regret doesn’t come from failure. It comes from giving up. ― Mel Robbins
28. Regret is worse than embarrassment. What exists beats what doesn’t. ― Thibaut
29. Regret is something you’ve got to just live with, you can’t drink it away.
You can’t run away from it. You can’t trick yourself out of it.
You’ve just got to own it. ―Anthony Bourdain
30. Regret is such a pointless emotion, don’t you agree? ― Cassandra Clare
31. Regret for time wasted can become a power for good in the time that remains,
if we will only stop the waste and the idle, useless regretting. ― Arthur Brisbane
32. Regret for the things we did can be tempered by time; it is regret for the things we did not do that is inconsolable. ― Sydney J. Harris
33. Have more fear of regret than failure. ― Thibaut
34. Having regrets when you gave everything is wasted time. ― Maxime Lagacé
Discover more amazing topic
35. The greatest freedoms are freedom from regret, freedom from fear, freedom from anxiety, and freedom from sorrow. ― Thich Nhat Hanh
46. The greatest fault in life is that it is always unfinished, that something is being postponed. ― Seneca
47. The great source of calamity lies in regret or anticipation: he, therefore,
is the wisest who thinks of the present alone, regardless of the past or the future. ― Oliver Goldsmith
48. The quickest way to stop dwelling on the past is to see that it isn’t there. There are only challenges to be met now. Thibaut
49. The pain of trying and failing is intense and over rather quickly.
The pain of failing to try, on the other hand, is less intense but never really goes away. ― Shane Parrish
50. The pain of inaction stings longer than the pain of incorrect action. ― James Clear
51. There are two ways to achieve calm: one is to never do what you regret, the other to never regret what you do. ― August Strindberg
52. The only time you really live fully is from thirty to sixty.
The young are slaves to dreams; the old servants of regrets.
Only the middle-aged have all their five senses in the keeping of their wits. ― Theodore Roosevelt
53. The great tragedy of the average man is that he goes to his grave with his music still in him. ― Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
55. The most regretful people on earth are those who felt the call to creative work,
who felt their own creative power restive and uprising, and gave to it neither power nor time. ― Mary Oliver
56. The less energy we waste regretting the past or worrying about the future, the more energy we will have for what’s in front of us. ― Ryan Holiday
57. The past makes you wanna die out of regret and future makes you depressed out of anxiety.
So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time. ― Hachiman Hikigaya
58. The wiser you get the more absorbed you are in the moment.
Fools live in the future. The wise live now. ― Maxime Lagacé
59. The mistakes I’ve made are dead to me.
But I can’t take back the things I never did. ― Jonathan Safran Foer
60. The fear of becoming old is born of the recognition that one is not living now the life that one wishes. ― Susan Sontag
61. Try today or regret tomorrow. ― Maxime Lagacé
62. To give up yourself without regret is the greatest charity. ― Bodhidharma
63. The only regret I will have in dying is if it is not for love. ― Gabriel García Márquez
64. The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone. ― Harriet Beecher Stowe
Discover more wisdom topic
65. There are no regrets in life, just lessons. ― Jennifer Aniston
66. Take risks. You can’t find meaning by playing it safe. ― Maxime Lagacé
67. Time is one of the most under-appreciated models we all encounter, and yet it’s the most ubiquitous.
68. When employed correctly, time becomes an amplifier. When spent without consideration, it becomes a persistent source of regret. ― Shane Parrish
69. The correlation between confidence and future regret is incredibly high. ― Morgan Housel
70. True repentance is to cease from sin. ― Ambrose
71. Never regret anything that made you smile. ― Mark Twain
72. Never look back in regret, move on to the next thing. ― Richard Branson
73. Never regret anything because at one time it was exactly what you wanted. ― Marilyn Monroe
74. One day of effort is one day of bliss; One day of sloth is a hundred years of regret. ― Awa Kenzô
75. Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are, “It might have been. ― Kurt Vonnegut
76. Only one infinite deception is possible: self-deception. ―Søren Kierkegaard
77. One of the greatest regrets in life is being what others would want you to be, rather than being yourself. ― Shannon L. Alder
78. Overthinking is the problem. Taking action is the solution. ― Maxime Lagacé
79. On your deathbed, you won’t wish you had more twitter followers, an extra zero in your bank account, or were the President.
Instead, you’ll be thinking about the people that mattered and whether you were there for them.
It’s not too late. Change the path, change the outcome. ― Shane Parrish
80. Avoid things the best version of yourself will regret. ― Shane Parrish
81. A man is not old until his regrets take the place of his dreams. ― Yiddish proverb
82. Ah, it’s my longing for whom I might have been that distracts and torments me! ― Fernando Pessoa
83. Avoiding doing something that could fail ensures you never do anything great. ― Shane Parrish
84. Avoiding regret is more important to life satisfaction than increasing accomplishments. ― Shane Parrish
85. Advice my dad just gave me: “Do your best and be at peace with it.” A good reminder for us all, I think. ― James Clear
86. At the end of the day, let there be no excuses, no explanations, no regrets. ― Steve Maraboli
87. You should never regret anything in life. If it’s good, it’s wonderful. If it’s bad, it’s experience. ― Victoria Holt
88. You get one life. Do it all. Don’t leave anything in reserve. ― Shane Parrish
89. You can always find a “good reason” to put off what needs to be done. Time will turn excuses into regrets. ― TheStoicEmperor
90. Your higher self never looks back. Everything valuable is in the now. ― Andy Wang
91. Your greatest regret at the end of your life will be the lions you didn’t chase.
You will look back longingly on risks not taken, opportunities not seized, and dreams not pursued.
Stop running away from what scares you most and start chasing the God-ordained opportunities that cross your path. ― Mark Batterson
92. It is better to sleep on things beforehand than lie awake about them afterwards. Baltasar Gracián
93. I don’t want to be 80-years-old and in a quiet moment of reflection, thinking back over my life, and cataloging a bunch of major regrets. ― Jeff Bezos
94. There’s no reason to regret it. You’ve done it, just make peace with it. ― Bob Dylan
95. I don’t believe in regrets. Regrets just keep you chained to the past. You gotta make peace with the past.
96. I have often regretted my speech, but never my silence. ― Publilius Syrus
97. In a world where death is the hunter, my friend, there is no time for regrets or doubts.
There is only time for decisions. ― Carlos Castaneda
98. I believe that what we regret most are our failures of courage,
whether it’s the courage to be kinder, to show up,
to say how we feel, to set boundaries, to be good to ourselves.
For that reason, regret can be the birthplace of empathy. ― Brené Brown
99. It takes a certain lack of imagination to have an entirely clean conscience. ― Alain de Botton
100. It’s better to start something and risk looking like an idiot than sit there and accomplish nothing. ― Shane Parrish
101. It’s better to bet on this life than on the next. ― Albert Camus
102. It is not the things we do in life that we regret on our death bed. It is the things we do not. ― Randy Pausch
103. It’s not that we have a short time to live, but that we waste a lot of it. ― Seneca
104. I knew that if I failed I wouldn’t regret that, but I knew the one thing I might regret is not trying. ― Jeff Bezos
105. I’d rather regret the things I’ve done than regret the things I haven’t done. ― Lucille Ball
106. If I’m sincere today, what does it matter if I regret it tomforrow? ― José Saramago
107. If you aren’t in the moment, you are either looking forward to uncertainty, or back to pain and regret. ― Jim Carrey
108. If you marry, you will regret it; if you do not marry, you will also regret it. ― Soren Kierkegaard
109. If you accomplish something good with hard work, the labor passes quickly,
but the good endures; if you do something shameful in pursuit of pleasure,
the pleasure passes quickly, but the shame endures. ― Musonius Rufus
110. If you don’t take risks you’ll never know. If you don’t know you’ll have regrets. ― Maxime Lagacé
111. Most failures are one-time costs. Most regrets are recurring costs.
The pain of inaction stings longer than the pain of incorrect action.
112. Make it a rule of life never to regret and never to look back.
Regret is an appalling waste of energy; you can’t build on it; it’s only for wallowing in. ― Katherine Mansfield
113. My only regret in life is that I did not drink more wine. ― Ernest Hemingway
114. Make the most of your regrets… To regret deeply is to live afresh. ― Henry David Thoreau
115. Minimize regrets. Maximize opportunities. ― Maxime Lagace
116. My religion is to live and die without regret. ― Milarepa
117. My guilt is an ocean for me to drown in. ― Nicola Yoon
118. My dad used to say that living with regrets was like driving a car that only moved in reverse. ― Jodi Picoult
119. My old high school football coach used to say …
If you give it everything you have and you fail you’ll have one night of bad sleep
but if you don’t give it everything you have and you fail you will think about how you should have for the rest of your life. ― Shane Parrish
120. Maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the right regrets. ― Arthur Miller
121. Making a big life change is pretty scary. But know what’s even scarier? Regret. Zig Ziglar
122. Discipline weighs ounces and regret weighs tons. ― Jim Rohn
123. Remorse for what is done is useless. ― Philo
124. Do not regret growing older; it is a privilege denied to many.
125. Dead people receive more flowers than the living ones because regret is stronger than gratitude. ― Anne Frank
126. Death may be close at hand; death may be far off.
Transcend death with no-thought, no-idea.
Do what you need to do, with no regret. ― Awa Kenzô
127. Don’t think about what you’ve left behind. ― Paulo Coelho
128. Don’t be on your deathbed someday, having squandered your one chance at life,
full of regret because you pursued little distractions instead of big dreams. ― Derek Sivers
129. Failure hurts but passes quickly. Regret hurts forever. ― Shane Parrish
Discover more awesome topic
130. Fear not for the future, weep not for the past. ― Percy Bysshe Shelley
131. Fear less. Try more. ― Maxime Lagacé
132. We must all suffer one of two things: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret or disappointment. ― Jim Rohn
133. When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door,
that we do not see the ones which open for us. ― Alexander Graham Bell
134. When it comes to regrets, it’s the dreams we didn’t go after that haunt us,
the business we didn’t start, the book we didn’t write, the love we let slip away.
When pursuing your dreams, you won’t remember the bruises and failures, only the person you become. ― Shane Parrish
135. What I regret most in my life are failures of kindness. ― George Saunders
136. Why didn’t I learn to treat everything like it was the last time.
My greatest regret was how much I believed in the future. ― Jonathan Safran Foer
137. When the fear of being a fool is stronger than the hope of being a genius, the status quo thrives. ― Thibaut
138. When you give it your all and it doesn’t work out, you are broken for a while but it passes because you have no regrets.
You gave it everything you had. ― Shane Parrish
139. Looking back over a life of hard work… my only regret is that I didn’t work even harder. ― Henry Louis Mencken
140. Live fast, fight hard, no regrets! ― John Cena
141. Look to your own means, leave everything that isn’t yours alone.
Make use of what material advantages you have don’t regret the ones you were not allowed. ― Epictetus
142. Life is simple: Make choices and don’t look back. ― Sung Kang
143. Let us prepare our minds as if we’d come to the very end of life.
Let us postpone nothing. ― Seneca
144. But who can say what’s best?
That’s why you need to grab whatever chance you have of happiness where you find it, and not worry about other people too much.
My experience tells me that we get no more than two or three such chances in a life time,
and if we let them go, we regret it for the rest of our lives. ― Haruki Murakami
145. Judging is easy. Executing is hard. That’s why the majority have regrets. ― Maxime Lagacer
146. Bravery is the solution to regret. ― Robin S. Sharma
147. Unfortunately, the clock is ticking, the hours are going by.
The past increases, the future recedes.
Possibilities decreasing, regrets mounting. ― Haruki Murakami
148. Until we have finally accepted the fact that there is nothing we can do to change the past,
our feelings of regret and remorse and bitterness will prevent us from designing a better future with the opportunity that is before us today. ― Jim Rohn
149. Past is a fiction. You can’t go back. All that remains is a hazy interpretation of a hazy memory. It’s not helpful. ― Naval Ravikant
150. Essentialism means living life without regrets. ― Greg McKeown
151. Guilt, regret, resentment, grievances, sadness, bitterness,
and all forms of non forgiveness are caused by too much past, and not enough presence. ― Eckhart Tolle