I learned the value of hard work by working hard. ― Margaret Mead.
What people say, what people do, and what they say they do are entirely different things. ― Margaret Mead.
Who is Margaret Mead? Margaret Mead was an American anthropologist best known for her studies of the peoples of Oceania. She also commented on a wide array of societal issues, such as women’s rights, nuclear proliferation, race relations, environmental pollution, and world hunger.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is a famous Margaret Mead quotes collection
1. Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. ― Margaret Mead
2. Children must be taught how to think, not what to think. ― Margaret Mead
3. I was wise enough never to grow up, while fooling people into believing I had. ― Margaret Mead
4. Instead of being presented with stereotypes by age, sex, color, class, or religion,
children must have the opportunity to learn that within each range,
some people are loathsome and some are delightful. ― Margaret Mead
5. Laughter is man’s most distinctive emotional expression. ― Margaret Mead
6. Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. ― Margaret Mead
7. Having someone wonder where you are when you don’t come home at night is a very old human need. ― Margaret Mead
8. Never depend upon institutions or government to solve any problem.
All social movements are founded by, guided by, motivated and seen through by the passion of individuals. ― Margaret Mead
9. There is no greater insight into the future than recognizing…when we save our children, we save ourselves. ― Margaret Mead
10. You know you love someone when you cannot put into words how they make you feel. ― Margaret Mead
11. We won’t have a society if we destroy the environment. ― Margaret Mead
12. I measure success in terms of the contributions an individual makes to her fellow human beings. ― Margaret Mead
13. My grandmother wanted me to have an education, so she kept me out of school. ― Margaret Mead
14. An ideal culture is one that makes a place for every human gift. ― Margaret Mead
15. Every time we liberate a woman, we liberate a man. ― Margaret Mead
16. Young people are moving away from feeling guilty about sleeping with somebody to feeling guilty if they are not sleeping with someone. ― Margaret Mead
17. I used to say to my classes that the ways to get insight are:
to study infants;
to study animals;
to study primitive people;
to be psychoanalyzed;
to have a religious conversion and get over it;
to have a psychotic episode and get over it;
or to have a love affair with an old Russian.
And I stopped saying that when a little dancer in the front row put up her hand and said,
‘Does he have to be old? ― Margaret Mead
18. It is utterly false and cruelly arbitrary to put all the play and learning into childhood,
all the work into middle age,
and all the regrets into old age. ― Margaret Mead
19. It is easier to change a man’s religion than to change his diet. ― Margaret Mead
20. Never believe that a few caring people can’t change the world. For indeed that’s all who ever have. ― Margaret Mead
21. If the future is to remain open and free,
we need people who can tolerate the unknown,
who will not need the support of completely worked out systems
or traditional blueprints from the past.― Margaret Mead
22. Your sadness doesn’t make you less of a human being. In fact, it makes you more.
More expansive. More connected.
Painfully beautiful. Raw. Open. Completely alive. — Panache Desai