Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. ― Lao Tzu
Live the Life of Your Dreams: Be brave enough to live the life of your dreams according to your vision and purpose instead of the expectations and opinions of others. ― Roy T. Bennett
Believe in yourself. You are braver than you think, more talented than you know, and capable of more than you imagine. ― Roy T. Bennett
Be brave to stand for what you believe in even if you stand alone. ― Roy T. Bennett
For what it’s worth: it’s never too late or, in my case, too early to be whoever you want to be.
There’s no time limit, stop whenever you want. You can change or stay the same, there are no rules to this thing.
We can make the best or the worst of it.
I hope you make the best of it.
And I hope you see things that startle you.
I hope you feel things you never felt before.
I hope you meet people with a different point of view.
I hope you live a life you’re proud of.
If you find that you’re not,
I hope you have the courage to start all over again. ― Eric Roth
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best courage quotes collection
1. It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends. ― J.K. Rowling
2. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. ― Winston S. Churchill
3. It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. ― E.E. Cummings
4. I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a man with a gun in his hand. It’s when you know you’re licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what. ― Atticus Finch
Do you like courage quotes?
5. Courage is the most important of all the virtues because without courage, you can’t practice any other virtue consistently. ― Maya Angelou
6. The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud. ― Coco Chanel
7. Bran thought about it. ‘Can a man still be brave if he’s afraid?’
‘That is the only time a man can be brave,’ his father told him. ― George R.R. Martin
6. Above all, be the heroine of your life, not the victim. ― Nora Ephron
7. You cannot swim for new horizons until you have courage to lose sight of the shore. ― William Faulkner
8. Don’t be afraid of your fears. They’re not there to scare you. They’re there to let you know that something is worth it. ― C. JoyBell C.
9. Everyone has talent. What’s rare is the courage to follow it to the dark places where it leads. ― Erica Jong
Which courage quote is the best quote?
10. Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage. ― Anais Nin
11. Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing. ― August Wilson
12. Have enough courage to trust love one more time and always one more time. ― Maya Angelou
13. Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth. ― Rumi
14. There is a stubbornness about me that never can bear to be frightened at the will of others. My courage always rises at every attempt to intimidate me. ― Jane Austen
Can you share your courage quotes?
15. Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear. ― Mark Twain
16. Scared is what you’re feeling. Brave is what you’re doing. ― Emma Donoghue
17. There are so many ways to be brave in this world. Sometimes bravery involves laying down your life for something bigger than yourself, or for someone else. Sometimes it involves giving up everything you have ever known, or everyone you have ever loved, for the sake of something greater.
But sometimes it doesn’t.
Sometimes it is nothing more than gritting your teeth through pain, and the work of every day, the slow walk toward a better life.
That is the sort of bravery I must have now. ― Veronica Roth
18. When we least expect it, life sets us a challenge to test our courage and willingness to change; at such a moment,
there is no point in pretending that nothing has happened or in saying that we are not yet ready.
The challenge will not wait. Life does not look back.
A week is more than enough time for us to decide whether or not to accept our destiny. ― Paulo Coelho
19. All happiness depends on courage and work. ― Honoré de Balzac
Can you share our courage quotes?
20. With enough courage, you can do without a reputation. ― Margaret Mitchell
21. We can’t be afraid of change. You may feel very secure in the pond that you are in, but if you never venture out of it, you will never know that there is such a thing as an ocean, a sea. Holding onto something that is good for you now, may be the very reason why you don’t have something better. ― C. JoyBell C.
22. I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear. ― Nelson Mandela