For changes to be of any true value, they’ve got to be lasting and consistent.
Any time you sincerely want to make a change, the first thing you must do is to raise your standards…
If you don’t set a baseline standard for what you’ll accept in life,
you’ll find it’s easy to slip into behaviors and attitudes
or a quality of life that’s far below what you deserve…
Whatever happens, take responsibility…
The only thing that’s keeping you from getting what you want is the story you keep telling yourself. ―Tony Robbins
They deserve our devoted attention, not our divided attention. ― Kenny Guinn
All human beings deserve equal treatment, no matter their gender identity or sexuality. ― Andreja Pejic
Love yourself and don’t settle for less than what you deserve. ― Bethenny Frankel
What is deserve? If you say that a person or thing deserves something, you mean that they should have it or receive it because of their actions or qualities.
I believe the best service to the child is the service closest to the child, and children who are victims of neglect, abuse, or abandonment must not also be victims of bureaucracy.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Let deserve quotes collection, make you rich
1. I’m guilty of giving people more chances than they deserve but when I’m done, I’m done. ― Turcois Ominek
2. You don’t deserve my image in your head.
You don’t deserve my memories in your chest. ― Jamie Weise
3. In the end you get what you deserve, the amount of effort you put in determines the amount of joy that you receive. ― Leon Brown
4. We should not give away a moment to anyone who does not deserve it. ― Deb Caletti
5. If you work for it, you’ll deserve what comes. Hard work. ― DeMar DeRozan
6. Make the most of what you have and keep your standards high.
Never settle for anything less than you deserve or are capable of achieving. ― Roy T. Bennett
7. Grit your teeth and smile. In the face of adversity, go.
They don’t deserve you. ― Christine Lagarde
8. By and large, life will give you what you deserve and it doesn’t give a damn what you like.
So it is up to you to take full responsibility to connect what you want with what you need to do to get it, and then to do those things. ― Ray Dalio
9. Don’t appreciate me, I’m not up to it.
Don’t criticize me, I don’t deserve it.
Just be my friend and forgive me, because I am craving for it. ― Debasish Mridha
10. You don’t get what you deserve, you get what you earn. ― Tom Brands
11. Life never gives you what you deserve but what you decide. ― Tara Fela-Durotoye
12. You don’t usually get treated unfairly.
You usually get what you deserve. ― Dale Murphy
13. If you’ve given the greatest effort that you can expect of yourself, you always get what you deserve. ― C. Vivian Stringer
14. In this life, it’s not what you hope for, it’s not what you deserve, it’s what you take! ― Tom Cruise
15. You don’t get what you want from investing, you get what you deserve. ― Bill Bonner
16. What you deserve will be down to you, and you alone. ― Chris Murray
17. In life, you don’t get what you deserve; you get what you believe, plan, and expect. ― Bill Bartmann
18. Being single doesn’t mean you’re weak.
It means you’re strong enough to wait for what you deserve. ― Niall Horan
19. Spend each day trying to be a little wiser than you were when you woke up.
Day by day, and at the end of the day-if you live long enough-like most people, you will get out of life what you deserve. ― Charlie Munger
20. Do not be disappointed if no one appreciates your true feelings, because they do not deserve them. ― M.F. Moonzajer
21. What you need, what you deserve, is a guy who adores you for what you are.
Who doesn’t see you as a project, but a prize. you know? ― Sarah Dessen
22. I deserve to arrive at my destination without detour. ― Cherry Nguyen
23. I told myself I deserve better. Maybe one day I’ll believe it. ― Cherry Nguyen
24. I’ve gone through too much, I deserve to be happy for once. ― Cherry Nguyen
25. I’m single simply because I can’t find someone who’s worth my time. ― Cherry Nguyen
26. I guess the moment when everything changed was when I realized I deserved so much better. ― Cherry Nguyen
27. I deserve to have the life I want and I have the power and will to do it because it’s my life. ― Cherry Nguyen
28. I could have played another year, but I would have been playing for the money, and baseball deserves better than that. ― George Brett
29. I’m guilty of giving people more chances than they deserve but when I’m done, I’m done. ― Turcois Ominek
30. I’m going to set you free because I don’t deserve you. I deserve better. ― Cherry Nguyen
31. I deserve to be with someone who will drive three hours just to see me for one. ― Cherry Nguyen
32. I want it to be better than okay.
You deserve better than okay. ― Tammara Webber
33. It’s not you, it’s me. I’m too good for you. ― Cherry Nguyen
34. I will not try to convince you to love me, to respect me, to commit to me.
I deserve better than that; I am better than that…Goodbye. ― Dr. Steve Maraboli
Discover more great topic
35. I think I know that I deserve better. And so I try for better.
I’m never so put off that I would ever walk out of a place not having tried the best I could. ― Maya Angelou
36. I’ve made mistakes in my life.
I’ve let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve.
But I’ve learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry.
I’ll know better next time and I won’t settle for anything less than I deserve. ― Cherry Nguyen
37. If you deserve it, go get it. ― Conor McGregor
38. If you have to ask then you don’t deserve an answer. ― Neal Shusterman
39. If you don’t appreciate her, you don’t deserve her. ― Robert Tew
40. If they don’t deserve you stop wasting your time. ― Cherry Nguyen
41. If you feel deserve to judge the arrogant, it’s a sign that you’re so far of humbleness. ― Toba Beta
52. If you work for it, you’ll deserve what comes. Hard work. ― De Mar DeRozan
53. If you really believe that you deserve better, work on you, not them. ― Bobby Williams
54. If you can’t appreciate a woman when she is doing her best for you, then you don’t deserve her. ― Cherry Nguyen
55. If you feel like you deserve better, it’s because you do.― Cherry Nguyen
56. If you feel deserve to judge the arrogant, it’s a sign that you’re so far of humbleness. ― Toba Beta
57. If you can’t laugh at yourself, you don’t deserve to laugh at anybody else. ― Charlie Murphy
58. If demanding the respect, I deserve makes me a bitch, so be it. ― Cherry Nguyen
59. If they can’t do their part, they don’t deserve your heart. ― Cherry Nguyen
60. If people treat you like an option leave them like a choice. ― Cherry Nguyen
61. It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not deserve them. ― Mark Twain
62. It’s a great, great experience to finally get the reception that you know you rightfully deserve. ― Kendrick Lamar
63. It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not deserve them. ― Mark Twain
64. It doesn’t matter if you are a man or woman; you need to stand up for yourself.
If you have been abused, you deserve justice. ― Urvashi Rautela
65. It’s not easy to be a hero.
You do it because of what you believe, not because of what other people deserve. ― Patty Jenkins
66. In life, you don’t get what you deserve. You get what you negotiate. So don’t be afraid to ask – the worst you can hear is ‘no.’ ― Christine Tsai
67. Instead of always trying to fix things, realize you deserve better. Stop waiting for a change and make a change. ― Cherry Nguyen
68. You have value and you deserve better. ― Ken Poirot
69. You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection. ― Buddha
Discover more wisdom topic
70. You deserve better than me. ― Cherry Nguyen
71. You deserve to be happy. ― Cherry Nguyen
72. You deserve better. it’s as simple as that.― Cherry Nguyen
73. You think you deserve that pain, but you don’t. ― Cherry Nguyen
74. You deserve love and you’ll get it. ― Amy Poehler
75. You have value and you deserve better. ― Ken Poirot
76. You deserve someone who is utterly obsessed with you. ― Cherry Nguyen
77. You deserve to be with somebody who makes you happy. ― Cherry Nguyen
78. You deserve someone who’s stable, and I can’t be that for you. ― Cherry Nguyen
79. You can’t force yourself to stop liking someone, but you can tell yourself that you deserve better and try to move on. ― Cherry Nguyen
80. You deserve better. If he’s being disloyal, replace him with someone who is mature enough to love you completely. ― Cherry Nguyen
81. You deserve peace, love, happiness and all that your heart desires.
Don’t let anyone control your life and take away those things. ― Sonya Parker
82. You deserve someone who replies fast.
You deserve someone who never gets tired of your pointless stories.
You deserve someone who will show their eagerness to talk to you every minute of the day.
You deserve someone to make you feel like you actually matter. ― Cherry Nguyen
83. You deserve someone who will be honest with you.
You deserve someone who will respect you.
Someone who will treasure your heart.
Someone who would never abuse your trust and who will cherish you.
You deserve someone who will stand there, hold you in their arms after a fight, and will never leave you, no matter how hard things can get.
You deserve someone who’s real and loyal.
Never settle for less.
84. You don’t usually get treated unfairly. You usually get what you deserve. ― Dale Murphy
85. A part of kindness consists in loving people more than they deserve. ― Joseph Joubert
86. A man is only insecure about a female when he knows she deserves better. ― Cherry Nguyen
87. A woman who doesn’t ask for anything deserves everything. ― Cherry Nguyen
88. All of us deserve a greater peace of mind, knowing that our children are better protected wherever they are. ― Bob Ney
89. All victims deserve justice. ― Rain Dove
90. Be happy, you deserve it!
91. All human beings deserve equal treatment, no matter their gender identity or sexuality. ― Andreja Pejic
92. Be strong enough to let go and wise enough to wait for what you deserve. ― Cherry Nguyen
93. Don’t want success, Deserve it !!! ― Vikram Gill
94. Don’t think about any poor man, just think he deserves it. ― Shuhab
95. Don’t be disappointed if no one appreciates your true feelings, because they do not deserve them. ― M.F. Moonzajer
96. Don’t expect to get your rights in the corrupted country as you deserve. ― Kamaran Ihsan Salih
97. Don’t complain about someone not treating you right. If you know you deserve better, why are you with them? ― Cherry Nguyen
98. Don’t be disappointed if no one appreciates your true feelings, because they do not deserve them. ― M.F. Moonzajer
99. Don’t go back to less, just because you’re too impatient to wait for more. ― Cherry Nguyen
100. Don’t let anyone ever make you feel like you don’t deserve what you want. ― Cherry Nguyen
101. Don’t ever say you’re not good enough.― Cherry Nguyen
If that person can’t see how amazing you are, then they are the one who’s not good enough for you.― Cherry Nguyen
102. Don’t stay stuck on the people who’ve hurt you.
Move on and let your future give you the better that you deserve. ― Trent Shelton
103. Deserve your dream. ― Octavio Paz
104. You deserve a life. ― John Green
105. You should save the best part of yourself for the person who deserves you. ― Cherry Nguyen
106. You don’t deserve to understand truth, if all that you want is just the normal life. ― Toba Beta
107. You hurt me more than I deserve, how can you be so cruel? I love you more than you deserve, why am I such a fool. ― Cherry Nguyen
108. You deserve so much better than me, but that doesn’t change the fact that I still want to be with you. ― Janna Sproul
109. You have the people you deserve in your life. You don’t get what you want; you get what you deserve. ― Frank Sonnenberg
110. You deserve a great life. I want to see you become unreasonably happy.
And you can. And you will. ― Hill Harper
101. You end up as you deserve. In old age you must put up with the face, the friends, the health, and the children you have earned. ― Judith Viorst
102. You’ll never get what you truly deserve if you remain attached to what you’re supposed to let go of. ― Genereux Philip
103. There is no way in which a man can earn a star or deserve a sunset. ― G.K. Chesterton
104. To strengthen your power of love, Love those who do not deserve your love. ― Debasish Mridha
105. Those who deserve respect are given it freely.
If one must demand such a thing, he’ll never truly command it. ― Kerri Maniscalco
106. The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for. ― Maureen Dowd
107. There are so many types of beauty that all deserve to be celebrated. ― Khoudia Diop
108. There are better people in the world, do not let the worst do the worst to you, you deserve the best in life. ― Michael Bassey Johnson
109. There’s a big difference between settling, and being truly happy. ― Cherry Nguyen
110. Life is short, never settle for less than you deserve. ― Cherry Nguyen
111. The moment you settle for less than you deserve is the moment you get less than you deserve. ― Nishan Panwar
112. The one I wanted wasn’t the one who deserved me. ― R.H. Sin
113. They ask me how I’m doing. I say better than I deserve. ― Lecrae
114. True, I am in love with suffering, but I do not know if I deserve the honor. ― Saint Ignatius
115.Tell yourself that you deserve better and move on. ― Cherry Nguyen
116. The truth is you never deserved me. ― Cherry Nguyen
117. The moment that you start to wonder if you deserve better, you do.― Cherry Nguyen
118. Having patience always gives you what you deserve. ― Fatma Al Falasi
119. But don’t we all deserve a chance before we’re judged? ― Emory R. Frie
Discover more fantastic topic
120. Rewards are not an entitlement, they have to be deserved, they have to be earned. ― Murad S. Shah
121. Laugh, happiness and rage are interesting emotions. They deserve to be explored. ― Deyth Banger
122. People deserve their leaders. ― Kambiz Shabankareh
123. Children need love the most when they deserve it the least. ― Andrzej Majewski
124. Grace is when God gives us what we don’t deserve, and mercy is when God doesn’t give us what we do deserve. ― Dan Roberts
125. Grit your teeth and smile. In the face of adversity, go.
They don’t deserve you. ― Christine Lagarde
126. People don’t always get what they deserve in this world. ― Lemony Snicket
127. We should not give away a moment to anyone who does not deserve it. ― Deb Caletti
128. We all of us deserve happiness or none of us does. ― Mary Gordon
129. We are all of us stars, and we deserve to twinkle. ― Marilyn Monroe
130. We cannot achieve more in life than what we believe in our heart of hearts we deserve to have. ― James R. Ball
131. Urgency means paying the details the attention they deserve, with the respect they deserve, without delay. ― Richie
132. We only get what we believe that we deserve. Raise the bar, raise your standards and you will receive a better outcome. ― Joel Brown
133. We should not give away a moment to anyone who does not deserve it. ― Deb Caletti
134. We are the world.
We are the people and we deserve better not because we’re worth it but because no worth can be put on the incalculable, on the infinite, on life. ― Nick Mancuso
135. What a person desires and what they deserve are often not identical. ― C.A.A. Savastano
136. Save you heart for someone who cares. ― Cherry Nguyen
137. Sometimes all you need is that one person who unlike others reminds you what you deserve. ― Shweta Tale
138. Sometimes the only closure you need is the understanding that you deserve better. ― Cherry Nguyen
139. Sometimes all you have to do is forget what you feel and remember what you deserve. ― Cherry Nguyen
140. Some people will better your life by being in it, while others will better it by staying out. ― Cherry Nguyen
141. Sometimes you don’t get what you want because you deserve better. ― Cherry Nguyen
142. Sometimes God doesn’t give you what you think you want, not because you don’t deserve it, but because you deserve better. ― Cherry Nguyen
143. Sometimes walking away is the only option.
Not because you want to make someone miss you, or realize they took you for granted.
But because you finally respect yourself enough to know that you deserve better. ― Cherry Nguyen
144. Some people obtain fame, others deserve it. ― Doris Lessing
145. Somewhere in this small world, you can find a place where everyone appreciates you more than you think you deserve. ― M.F. Moonzajer
146. Stop blaming everybody and everything for what’s going on.
If you really believe that you deserve better, then you would have it. ― Bobby Williams
147. Kindness is loving people more than they deserve. ― Joseph Joubert
148. Every girl deserves a guy who can make her smile. ― Cherry Nguyen
149. Everyone tells me I deserve better, but I don’t want better. I want you. ― Cherry Nguyen
150. Even if you have a million flaws you still deserve love and respect. ― Sonya Parker
151. Every girl deserves a guy who looks at her everyday like it’s the first time he saw her. ― Cherry Nguyen
152. Even people who believe they deserve to be happy and have nice things often don’t feel worthy once they have them. ― Oprah Winfrey
153. People need loving the most when they deserve it the least. ― John Harrigan
154. People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to. ― Jerry Seinfeld
155. No one behind you get the appreciation they deserve. ― Kerri Walsh Jennings
156. No one could actually say that you deserve better.
Because the best thing that you deserve, will always be your choice. ― Cherry Nguyen
157. No matter how deserving we are, we will never reach a better life until we can imagine it for ourselves and allow ourselves to have it. ― Cherry Nguyen
158. Never settle for anything less than what you deserve, it’s not pride, its self- respect. ― Cherry Nguyen
159. Never love anyone who treats you like you’re ordinary. ― Oscar Wilde
160. Never allow yourself to be so desperate, that you end up settling for far less then what you deserve. ― Cherry Nguyen
161. No woman ever falls in love with a man unless she has a better opinion of him than he deserves. ― E. W. Howe
162. Not everyone you lose is a loss. ― Cherry Nguyen
163. No parents deserve to see their only child die. ― Sangram Singh
164. Never apologize to me. I don’t deserve it. ― Victoria Aveyard
Discover more wonderful topic
165. Never allow impatience to rob you of what you truly deserved. ― Lailah Gifty Akita
166. Life is too short to be stressed about people who even don’t deserve to be in your life.― Cherry Nguyen
167. Learn to deal with the fact that you are not a perfect person but you are a person that deserves respect and honesty. ― Cherry Nguyen
168. Love yourself first and don’t let anyone take you for granted.
They don’t deserve you if they don’t treat you the way you treat them. ― Cherry Nguyen
169. Know your worth. Know the difference between what you’re getting and what you deserve.― Cherry Nguyen
170. Know your worth. It makes no sense to be second in someone’s life, when you know you’re good enough to be first in someone else’s. ― Cherry Nguyen
171. Respect yourself enough to know that you deserve the very best.― Cherry Nguyen
172. Respect yourself enough to walk away from anything that no longer serves you, grows you, or makes you happy.― Cherry Nguyen
173. Yes, I deserve a spring, I owe nobody nothing. ― Virginia Woolf
174. Just because I am strong enough to handle pain, doesn’t mean I deserve it.
175. People don’t always get what they deserve in this world. ― Lemony Snicket
176. Justice, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.
Some see an innocent victim.
Others will see evil incarnate getting exactly what’s deserved. ― Emily Thorne
177. Choose me or lose me. I’m not a backup plan. ― Cherry Nguyen
178. Once you realize you deserve better, letting go will be the best decision ever. ― Cherry Nguyen
179. Her heart finally told her to stop wasting her time. ― Cherry Nguyen