Don’t be so humble – you are not that great. ― Golda Meir.
Never look down on anybody unless you’re helping them up. — Jesse Jackson
To lead the people, walk behind them. — Lao Tzu
Words are singularly the most powerful force available to humanity. We can choose to use this force constructively with words of encouragement, or destructively using words of despair. Words have energy and power with the ability to help, to heal, to hinder, to hurt, to harm, to humiliate and to humble.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is a famous humble quotes collection
1. Stay humble and never think that you are better than anyone else. We are all humans and crave acceptance and love.
2. Being humble means recognizing that we are not on earth to see how important we can become, but to see how much difference we can make in the lives of others. — Gordon B. Hinckley
3. Be kind, work hard, stay humble, smile often, stay loyal, be honest, travel when possible, never stop learning, love always.
4. I am … humble enough to know I’m not better than anyone else, but wise enough to know I am different.
Do you like humble quotes?
5. Mastery begins with humility. — Robin Sharma
6. Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world. — Miyamoto Musashi
7. Every person that you meet knows something you don’t; learn from them. — H. Jackson Brown Jr
8. To share your weakness is to make yourself vulnerable; to make yourself vulnerable is to show your strength. — Criss Jami
9. The higher we are placed, the more humbly we should walk.
Which humble quote is the best quote?
10. A great man is always willing to be little. Ralph Waldo Emerson
11. Stay true in the dark & humble in the spotlight. — Harold B. Lee
12. There’s no need to show off when you know who you are. — Maxime Lagacé
13. Keep putting out good. It will come back to you tenfold in unexpected ways.
14. A mistake that makes us humble is better than an achievement that makes us arrogant.
Can you share your humble quotes?
15. Pride makes us artificial and humility makes us real. — Thomas Merton
16. I’ll never forget where I’m from. It’s essential to remain humble and evolving.
17. True humility is not thinking less of yourself; it is thinking of yourself less. — Rick Warren
18. No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.
19. We come nearest to the great when we are great in humility. — Rabindranath Tagore
Can you share our humble quotes?
20. The biggest challenge after success is shutting up about it. — Criss Jami
21. Success is not a good teacher, failure makes you humble. — Shah Rukh Khan
22. Every person that you meet knows something you don’t; learn from them. — H. Jackson Brown Jr.