Don’t be so humble – you are not that great. ― Golda Meir.
And To lead the people, walk behind them. — Lao Tzu
Words are singularly the most powerful force available to humanity. — Cherry Nguyen
We can choose to use this force constructively with words of encouragement, or destructively using words of despair. — Cherry Nguyen
Words have energy and power with the ability to help, to heal, to hinder, to hurt, to harm, to humiliate and to humble. — Cherry Nguyen
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is a famous humble quotes collection
1. Stay humble and never think that you are better than anyone else. We are all humans and crave acceptance and love. — Cherry Nguyen
2. Being humble means recognizing that we are not on earth to see how important we can become, but to see how much difference we can make in the lives of others. — Gordon B. Hinckley
3. Be kind, work hard, stay humble, smile often, stay loyal, be honest, travel when possible, never stop learning, love always. — Cherry Nguyen
4. I am … humble enough to know I’m not better than anyone else, but wise enough to know I am different. — Cherry Nguyen
5. Mastery begins with humility. — Robin Sharma
6. Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world. — Miyamoto Musashi
7. Every person that you meet knows something you don’t; learn from them. — H. Jackson Brown Jr
8. To share your weakness is to make yourself vulnerable; to make yourself vulnerable is to show your strength. — Criss Jami
9. The higher we are placed, the more humbly we should walk. — Cherry Nguyen
10. A great man is always willing to be little. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
11. Stay true in the dark & humble in the spotlight. — Harold B. Lee
12. There’s no need to show off when you know who you are. — Maxime Lagacé
13. Keep putting out good. It will come back to you tenfold in unexpected ways. — Cherry Nguyen
14. A mistake that makes us humble is better than an achievement that makes us arrogant. — Cherry Nguyen
15. Pride makes us artificial and humility makes us real. — Thomas Merton
16. I’ll never forget where I’m from. It’s essential to remain humble and evolving. — Cherry Nguyen
17. True humility is not thinking less of yourself; it is thinking of yourself less. — Rick Warren
18. No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind. — Cherry Nguyen
19. We come nearest to the great when we are great in humility. — Rabindranath Tagore
Discover more great topic
20. The biggest challenge after success is shutting up about it. — Criss Jami
21. Success is not a good teacher, failure makes you humble. — Shah Rukh Khan
22. Every person that you meet knows something you don’t; learn from them. — H. Jackson Brown Jr.
23. I have outlasted all desire,
My dreams and I have grown apart;
My grief alone is left entire,
The gleamings of an empty heart.
The storms of ruthless dispensation
Have struck my flowery garland numb,
I live in lonely desolation
And wonder when my end will come.
Thus on a naked tree-limb, blasted
By tardy winter’s whistling chill,
A single leaf which has outlasted
Its season will still be trembling. ― Alexander Pushkin
24. Desiring another person is perhaps the most risky endeavor of all.
As soon as you want somebody to really want him,
it is as though you have taken a surgical needle and sutured your happiness to the skin of that person,
so that any separation will now cause a lacerating injury. ― Elizabeth Gilbert
25. Your mind is small, but your heart is big. Your mind is afraid but your heart is full of love. ― Maxime Lagacé
26. There are two basic motivating forces: fear and love.
When we are afraid, we pull back from life.
When we are in love, we open to all that life has to offer with passion, excitement, and acceptance.
We need to learn to love ourselves first, in all our glory and our imperfections.
If we cannot love ourselves, we cannot fully open to our ability to love others or our potential to create.
Evolution and all hopes for a better world rest in the fearlessness and open-hearted vision of people who embrace life. ― John Lennon