Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life. ― Mark Twain.
What is friendship? Friendship is a relationship of mutual affection between people. It is a stronger form of interpersonal bond than an association, and has been studied in academic fields such as communication, sociology, social psychology, anthropology, and philosophy.
Why do we need best friends? Good friends help us to develop our self-esteem. A Good Friend Reduces Stress – Being with or talking to a good friend can calm you down and reduce the stress you feel. Not only must we learn to give of ourselves, but we also have to develop listening skills, compassion and empathy to support our closest friends.
Let us make you rich
There is the wonderful friend quotes collection
1. Love is blind; friendship closes its eyes. ― Friedrich Nietzsche.
2. A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. — Walter Winchell.
3. Don’t walk in front of me… I may not follow
Don’t walk behind me… I may not lead
Walk beside me… just be my friend.
― Albert Camus
4. Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down. ― Oprah Winfrey
Do you like friend quotes?
5. Wishing to be friends is quick work, but friendship is a slow ripening fruit. ― Aristotle
6. Things are never quite as scary when you’ve got a best friend. — Bill Watterson
7. What you do not want done to yourself, do not do to others. — Confucius
8. Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together. ― Woodrow Wilson
9. A day without a friend is like a pot without a single drop of honey left inside. ― Winnie the Pooh
Which friend quotes is the awful happy quotes?
10. True friends are like diamonds — bright, beautiful, valuable, and always in style. — Nicole Richie
11. Ultimately the bond of all companionship, whether in marriage or in friendship, is conversation. — Oscar Wilde
12. Don’t make friends who are comfortable to be with. Make friends who will force you to lever yourself up. ― Thomas J. Watson
13. Best friend: the one that you can be mad at only for a short period of time because you have important stuff to tell them. — Cherry Nguyen
14. Real friendship is when your friend comes over to your house and then you both just take a nap. — Anonymous
Can you share your happy quotes?
15. Friendship is the purest love. ― Osho
16. Growing apart doesn’t change the fact that for a long time we grew side by side; our roots will always be tangled. I’m glad for that. — Ally Condie
17. How many slams in an old screen door? Depends how loud you shut it.
How many slices in a bread? Depends how thin you cut it.
How much good inside a day? Depends how good you live ’em.
How much love inside a friend? Depends how much you give. — Shel Silverstein
18. Sweet is the memory of distant friends! Like the mellow rays of the departing sun, it falls tenderly, yet sadly, on the heart. — Washington Irving
19.One’s friends are that part of the human race with which one can be human. — George Santayana
20. Friendship is the source of the greatest pleasures, and without friends even the most agreeable pursuits become tedious. ― Thomas Aquinas
21. We’ll be the old ladies causing trouble in the nursing home. ― Cherry Nguyen
22. I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light. ― Helen Keller
22. It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn’t use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like “What about lunch? ― A. A. Milne