The true secret of happiness lies in the taking a genuine interest in all the details of daily life. — William Morris.
What is happy? The term happiness is used in the context of mental or emotional states, including positive or pleasant emotions ranging from contentment to intense joy. It is also used in the context of life satisfaction, subjective well-being, eudaimonia, flourishing and well-being.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the excellent happy quotes collection
1. Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude. ― Denis Waitley
2. When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it. ― Paulo Coelho
3. Because you are alive everything is possible. ― Thich Nhat Hanh
4. Happiness is the best makeup. ― Barrymore
Do you like happy quotes?
5. The greatest thing in the world is to know how to belong to oneself. ― Michel de Montaigne
6. Happy girls are the prettiest. ― Audrey Hepburn
7. Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are. ― Marilyn Monroe
8. Happiness is a conscious choice, not an automatic response. — Mildred Barthel
9. Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort. — Franklin Roosevelt
Which happy quote is the excellent happy quotes?
10. Happiness is an inside job. — William Arthur Ward
11. If you want to be happy, be. — Leo Tolstoy
12. Be happy with what you have. Be excited about what you want. — Alan Cohen
13. Happiness is where we find it, but very rarely where we seek it. — J. Petit Senn
14. Happiness is the natural flower of duty. — Phillips Brooks
Can you share your happy quotes?
15. Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful. ― Thich Nhat Hanh
16. Happiness is not an ideal of reason, but of imagination. — Immanuel Kant
17. If I know what love it, it is because of you. — Hermann Hesse
20. Just because it hard doesn’t mean it’s impossible you can do it. ― Ashley Roper
Can you share our happy quotes?
21. Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy. ― Norman Vincent Peale
22. Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line. — Lucille Bal