Seven things every child needs to hear: I love you, I’m proud of you, I’m sorry, I forgive you, I’m listening. This is your responsibility. You have what it takes to succeed. ― Sherrie Campbell.
Why we should teach children? We all want to raise our children with a solid moral foundation, teach them important skills and values, and support them in becoming responsible, caring, and healthy adults. Parenting is a tough job, especially because it is a whole new role in one’s life and no one is bringing up a child on their own.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best teaching children quotes collection.
1. The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother. ― Theodore Hesburgh
2. The mother’s heart is the child’s schoolroom. ― Henry Ward Beecher
3. Children are great imitators. So give them something great to imitate.
4. Children are our most valuable resource. ― Herbert Hoover
5. History will judge us by the difference we make in the everyday lives of children. ― Nelson Mandela
6. Children will listen to you after they feel listened to. ― Jane Nelsen
7. Children are the keys of paradise. ― Eric Hoffer
8. Let us sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better tomorrow. ― Abdul Kalam
9. You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have, for instance. ― Franklin P. Jones
10. Children need models rather than critics. ― Joseph Joubert
11. While we try to teach our children all about life, Our children teach us what life is all about. ― Angela Schwindt
12. Children learn more from what you are, than what you teach. ― Du Bois
13. Children are likely to live up to what you believe of them. ― Lady Bird Johnson
14. If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales. ― Albert Einstein
15. Tell me what’s more important than being present for children and listening to them. I’ll wait. ― Maxime Lagacé
16. One book, one pen, one child, and one teacher can change the world. ― Malala Yousafza
17. There never was a child so lovely, but his mother was glad to get him asleep. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
18. The way we talk to our children becomes their inner voice. ― Peggy O’Mara
19. Children are mirrors, they reflect back to us all we say and do. ― Pam Leo
Discover more wonderful topic
20. Each day of our lives we make deposits in the memory banks of our children. ― Charles R. Swindoll
21. The greatest gifts you can give your children are the roots of responsibility and the wings of independence. ― Denis Waitley
22. If you want your children to turn out well, spend twice as much time with them and half as much money. ― Abigail Van Buren
23. Let parents bequeath to their children not riches, but the spirit of reverence. ― Plato
24. To every child, I dream of a world where you can laugh, dance, sing, learn, live in peace and be happy. ― Malala Yousafzai
25. The first happiness of a child is to know that he is loved. ― Don Bosco
26. Hugs can do great amounts of good, especially for children. ― Princess Diana
27. Always kiss your children goodnight, even if they’re already asleep. ― Jackson Brown
28. Don’t try to make children grow up to be like you, or they may do it. ― Russell Baker
29. We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that he is someone today. ― Stacia Tauscher
30. I want my children to have all the things I couldn’t afford. Then I want to move in with them. ― Phyllis Diller
31. A child seldom needs a good talking to as a good listening to. ― Robert Brault
32. Children are a great comfort to us in our old age, and they help us reach it faster too. ― Cherry Nguyen
33. A child can teach an adult three things. To be happy for no reason. To always be busy with something. And to know how to demand with all his might that which he desires. ― Paulo Coelho
34. All little girls should be told they are pretty. ― Marilyn Monro