A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you. ― Elbert Hubbard.
What is knowledge? Knowledge is a familiarity, awareness, or understanding of someone or something, such as facts, skills, or objects. By most accounts, knowledge can be acquired in many different ways and from many sources, including but not limited to perception, reason, memory, testimony, scientific inquiry, education, and practice.
Why knowledge is so important for life? Knowledge is important for personal growth and development. Knowledge solves problems in life which can be solved with the power of knowledge. Knowledge sharpens our skills like reasoning and problem solving. A strong base of knowledge helps brains function more smoothly and effectively.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is top knowledge quotes collection
1. The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. ― Socrates
2. The Seven Social Sins are:
Wealth without work.
Pleasure without conscience.
Knowledge without character.
Commerce without morality.
Science without humanity.
Worship without sacrifice.
Politics without principle. ― Frederick Lewis Donaldson
3. Hold fast to dreams,
For if dreams die
Life is a broken-winged bird,
That cannot fly. ― Langston Hughes
4. Any fool can know. The point is to understand. ― Albert Einstein
5. No thief, however skillful, can rob one of knowledge, and that is why knowledge is the best and safest treasure to acquire. ― L. Frank Baum
6. The man of knowledge must be able not only to love his enemies but also to hate his friends. ― Friedrich Nietzsche
7. Reading furnishes the mind only with materials of knowledge; it is thinking that makes what we read ours. ― John Locke
8. Great minds are always feared by lesser minds. ― Dan Brown
9. Confidence is ignorance. If you’re feeling cocky, it’s because there’s something you don’t know. ― Eoin Colfer
10. The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. ― Daniel J. Boorstin
11. Knowing too much of your future is never a good thing. ― Rick Riordan
12. Write what you know. That should leave you with a lot of free time. ― Howard Nemero
13. The possession of knowledge does not kill the sense of wonder and mystery. There is always more mystery. ― Anais Nin
14. I mean, you could claim that anything’s real if the only basis for believing in it is that nobody’s proved it doesn’t exist! ― J.K. Rowling
15. People don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care. ― Theodore Roosevelt
16. Knowledge is power. Power to do evil or power to do good. Power itself is not evil. So knowledge itself is not evil. ― Veronica Roth
17. The surest way of concealing from others the boundaries of one’s own knowledge is not to overstep them. ― Giacomo Leopardi
18. Knowledge, like air, is vital to life. Like air, no one should be denied it. ― Alan Moore
19. The eye sees only what the mind is prepared to comprehend. ― Robertson Davies
Discover more wonderful topic
20. Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. ― Kurt Vonnegut
21. I’m a very positive thinker, and I think that is what helps me the most in difficult moments. ― Roger Federer
22. It is more difficult to stay on top than to get there. ― Mia Hamm
23. Be thankful for problems. If they were less difficult, someone with less ability might have your job. ― Jim Lovell
24. It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it. ― Upton Sinclair
25. The ability to deal with people is as purchasable a commodity as sugar or coffee. And I will pay more for that ability. ― John D. Rockefeller
26. To stay on the map you’ve got to keep showing up. — Peter Gallagher