Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment. ― Jim Rohn.
Why discipline is important? Discipline provides people with rules to live their lives efficiently and effectively. When you have discipline in your life you can make small sacrifices in the present for a better life in the future. Discipline creates habits, habits make routines, and routines become who you are daily.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the wise discipline quotes collection
1. If you wish to be out front, then act as if you were behind. ― Lao Tzu
2. Discipline is the refining fire by which talent becomes ability. ― Roy L. Smith
3. Discipline is the soul of an army. It makes small numbers formidable; procures success to the weak, and esteem to all. ― George Washington
4. Self-discipline is the No.1 delineating factor between the rich, the middle class, and the poor. ― Robert Kiyosaki
Do you like discipline quotes?
5. A disciplined mind leads to happiness, and an undisciplined mind leads to suffering. ― Dalai Lama
6. The price of excellence is discipline. The cost of mediocrity is disappointment. ― William Arthur Ward
7. With self-discipline, most anything is possible. ― Theodore Roosevelt
8. Without self-discipline, success is impossible, period. ― Lou Holtz
9. Self-command is the main discipline. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
Which discipline quote is the wise time management quotes?
10. One discipline always leads to another discipline. ― Jim Rohn
11. He who lives without discipline dies without honor. ― Icelandic Proverb
12. Confidence comes from discipline and training. ― Robert Kiyosaki
13. You have power over your mind, not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength. ― Marcus Aurelius
14. If I want to be great I have to win over myself…self-discipline. ― Harry S. Truman
Can you share your discipline quotes?
15. We do today what they won’t, so tomorrow we can accomplish what they can’t. ― Dwayne Johnson
17. We must all suffer one of two things: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret and disappointment. ― Jim Rohn
18. I could only achieve success in my life through self-discipline, and I applied it until my wish and my will became one. ― Nikola Tesla
19. Success is a matter of understanding and religiously practicing specific simple habits that always lead to success. ― Robjert J. Ringer
Can you share our discipline quotes?
20. Success doesn’t just happen. You have to be intentional about it, and that takes discipline. ― John C. Maxwell
21. The successful person has the habit of doing the things failures don’t like to do. They don’t like doing them either. But their disliking is subordinated to the strength of their purpose. ― E.M. Gray
22. The only discipline that lasts is self-discipline. ― Bum Phillips