A smart man makes a mistake, learns from it, and never makes that mistake again. But a wise man finds a smart man and learns from him how to avoid the mistake altogether. ― Roy H. Williams.
Who is Roy H. Williams? Williams. Roy Hollister Williams (commonly known as Dana Ballard) is a best selling author and marketing consultant best known for his Wizard of Ads trilogy. He is founder of the Wizard Academy institute and used to live in Austin, Texas with his wife Pennie.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the wise Roy H. Williams quotes collection
1. Use half as many words and they’ll hit twice as hard. ― Roy H. Williams
2. The first step in exceeding your customer’s expectations is to know those expectation. ― Roy H. Williams
3. Words are mere shadows cast by ideas. But the ideas they represent are real. ― Roy H. Williams
Do you like Roy H. Williams quotes?
5. A good story often increases the solubility of an item without increasing its actual value. ― Roy H. Williams
6. People don’t trade money for things when they value their money more highly than they value the things. ― Roy H. Williams
8. In marketing you must choose between boredom, shouting and seduction. Which do you want? ― Roy H. Williams
9. It is a lack of commitment, not a lack of talent, that damns you to mediocrity. ― Roy H. Williams
Which Roy H. Williams quote can teach you know how to become rich?
10. The first step in exceeding your customer’s expectations is to know those expectations. ― Roy H. Williams
12. The value of an item in the mind of a consumer is simply the difference between the anticipated price and the price on the tag. ― Roy H. Williams
13. Preparation, mastery, can help you overcome your fear, but mastery alone is not enough. There has to be something you want that’s worth more to you than your fear. ― Roy H. Williams
14. Consequently, a young business often grows by large percentages. Mature businesses rarely do. ― Roy H. Williams
Can you share our Roy H. Williams quotes?
16. Lives, like money, are spent. What are you buying with yours? ― Roy H. Williams
18. If you’re not worried that you’re pricing it too cheap, you’re not pricing it cheap enough. ― Roy H. Williams
19. Your heart, my friend, is the size of a stadium. If you try to fill it with small things, a new car, a vacation, a promotion at work, a bigger home, a stock portfolio – a mournful echo will fill your life. But if you fill your stadium with all of humanity and search for ways to make their lives better each day, you will find yourself in the right place at the right time, doing the right thing in the right way. ― Roy H. Williams