When someone loves you it’s like having a blanket all round your heart. ― Helen Fielding.
Why we need a blanket for sleeping at night? No one likes tossing and turning at night, but one sleep expert says getting the right blanket can stop that. Use a blanket helps us to deal with your lower nightly core body temperatures. It also increases the serotonin and melatonin levels in our brain which helps relax us and fall asleep.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best blanket quotes collection
1. I could feel the warmth of his presence as if a soft blanket had been wrapped around my soul, around my heart. It held me and protected me. It sheltered me and I knew I wasn’t alone anymore. ― Colleen Houck
2. Life is like a blanket too short. You pull it up and your toes rebel, you yank it down and shivers meander about your shoulder; but cheerful folks manage to draw their knees up and have a very comfortable night. ― Howard Marion-Crawford
3. Security is a thumb and a blanket. Happiness is a warm puppy. ― Charles M. Schulz
4. Sleep would be so welcome. A warm blanket of black to erase everything else. Sleep without dreams. ― Gayle Formana
5. Our desire is the warmth in our life, it’s not a blanket. ― Greg Plitt
6. One of the best gifts you can give to an animal is a donation of a blanket to your local animal shelter during the winter months. ― Carrie Ann Inaba
7. God is always seeking you. Every sunset. Every clear blue sky. Each ocean wave. The starry hosts of night. He blankets each new day with the invitation, ‘I am here. ―Louie Giglio’
8. I think sitting behind a keyboard can be a security blanket. ― Lia Ices
9. It’s all about the blanket. Blanket, pillow, and red wine. You should always be asleep on a plane. ― Kate Moss
10. Worldviews are more a mental security blanket than a serious effort to understand the world. ― Bryan Caplan
11. A blanket attempt to avoid mistakes is the biggest mistake of all. ― Steve McConnell
12. Clothing & fashion are kind of my security blanket, almost. ― Billie Eilish
13. There is only eternity. That’s our real body. The stars are our blanket. Time doesn’t even exist, except in our own minds. ― Frederick Lenz
14. We all have our security blankets in this world. Some are just sharper than others. ― Rob Thurman
15. America is not a blanket woven from one thread, one color, one cloth. ― Jesse Jackson
16. Sometimes I fall asleep at night with my clothes on. I’m going to have all my clothes made out of blankets. ― Mitch Hedberg
17. I like to hear a storm at night. It is so costly to snuggle down among the blankets and feel that it can’t get at you. ― Lucy Maud Montgomery
18. All I know is that I have two choices: stay wrapped in blankets and get on with dying, or get the list back together and get on with living. ― Jenny Downham
19. Think what a better world it would be if we all, the whole world, had cookies and milk about three o’clock every afternoon and then lay down on our blankets for a nap. ― Barbara Jordan
20. It is like having a blanket that is too small for the bed, you pull the blanket up to keep your chest warm, and your feet stick out. I cannot buy a bigger blanket because the supermarket is closed. But the blanket I have is made of cashmere. So it’s good. ― Jose Mourinho
21. All hopes of eternity and all gain from the past he would have given to have her there, to be wrapped warm with him in one blanket, and sleep, only sleep. It seemed the sleep with the woman in his arms was the only necessity. ― D. H. Lawrence
Discover more great topic
22. When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. ― Elon Musk
23. Take responsibility of your own happiness, never put it in other people’s hands. ― Roy T. Bennett.
24. The price of greatness is responsibility. ― Winston Churchill