With hard work and dedication, anything is possible. — Timothy Weah.
Why is dedication important in life? The culmination of their dedication is merit to the individual discipline, self-control, persistence, and confidence that they display. More importantly, the life principles that we learn in the process helps us to mature beyond many of our peers and become more caring, courageous, and compassionate individuals.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is top dedication quotes collection
1. If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride and never quit, you’ll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards. — Bear Bryant
2. Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe. — Gail Devers
3. I learned patience, perseverance, and dedication. Now I really know myself, and I know my voice. It’s a voice of pain and victory. — Anthony Hamilton
4. Success is about dedication. You may not be where you want to be or do what you want to do when you’re on the journey. But you’ve got to be willing to have vision and foresight that leads you to an incredible end. — Usher
5. Talent is nothing without dedication and discipline, and dedication and discipline is a talent in itself. — Luke Campbell
6. The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand. — Vince Lombardi
7. But quality of work can be expected only through personal satisfaction, dedication and enjoyment. In our profession, precision and perfection are not a dispensible luxury, but a simple necessity. — Niklaus Wirth
8. I strongly believe that through dedication and perseverance, one can overcome adversity to achieve success. It is a privilege to accept membership in the Horatio Alger Association, an organization which promotes this principle. — Ginni Rometty
9. If you’re going to preach dedication, work ethic, teamwork, unselfishness, and being part of a team to accomplish a common goal, you have to live it – you can’t just talk about it. — Chris Mullin
10. People’s passion and dedication can conquer anything. — Brie Bella
11. There is never just one thing that leads to success for anyone. I feel it always a combination of passion, dedication, hard work, and being in the right place at the right time. — Lauren Conrad
12. I’ve always believed that success for anyone is all about drive, dedication, and desire, but for me, it’s also been about confidence and faith. — Stephen Curry
13. The entrepreneurial life is one of challenge, work, dedication, perseverance, exhilaration, agony, accomplishment, failure, sacrifice, control, powerlessness… but ultimately, extraordinary satisfaction. — David S. Rose
14. If you have a dream, it’s definitely achievable through hard work, through dedication, sacrifice, everything. — Carli Lloyd
15. I have no idols. I admire work, dedication and competence. — Ayrton Senna
16. I admire the military. I guess in a world of villains and heroes, they’re my heroes. Their dedication, their commitment, their discipline, their code of ethics. — John Cena
17. Confidence doesn’t come out of nowhere. It’s a result of something hours and days and weeks and years of constant work and dedication. — Roger Staubach
18. When you see validation for a life’s work and dedication, it’s a beautiful day. — Mary Gauthier
19. Hard work, years of sacrifice, and dedication are necessary to succeed in the real world. Snowden’s most notable accomplishment was lying about his military service, his experience, and education to procure a job with the NSA in the first place. — Pete Hoekstra
20. Everyone has the ability to increase resilience to stress.
It requires hard work and dedication, but over time, you can equip yourself to handle whatever life throws your way without adverse effects to your health. Training your brain to manage stress won’t just affect the quality of your life, but perhaps even the length of it. — Amy Morin