The road is there, it will always be there. You just have to decide when to take it. — Chris Humphrey.
Why road is important? Roads make a crucial contribution to the economic developmental growth in our society. In addition to this, roads provide us with access to employment, social, health and education services making a road network crucial in fighting against poverty. Roads open up more areas and stimulate economic and social development.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best road quotes collection
1. Hard roads require will of steel! — Cherry Nguyen
2. I love road trips. You get into this Zen rhythm; throw the sense of time out the window. — Miriam Toews
3. My life is the road, man. I need to keep moving. — Cherry Nguyen
4. I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be. — Douglas Adams
5. The road is hard, and you have to get accustomed to it. — Cherry Nguyen
6. Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by. — Robert Frost
7. It is a rough road that leads to the heights of greatness. — Cherry Nguyen
8. I travel not to go anywhere but to go. I travel for travel’s sake. The great affair is to move. — Robert Louis Stevenson
9. If you don’t like the road you’re walking, start paving another one. v
10. I just go with the flow, I follow the yellow brick road. I don’t know where it’s going to lead me, but I follow it. — Grace Jones
11. Nobody travels on the road to success without a puncture or two. — Cherry Nguyen
12. I love being on the road. I love that lifestyle, traveling city to city, rocking out and moving on to the next place. — Caleb Johnson
13. If you don’t know where you are going, any road will get you there. — Cherry Nguyen
14. Because the greatest part of a road trip isn’t arriving at your destination. It’s all the wild stuff that happens along the way. — Emma Chase
15. My life is full of mistakes. They’re like pebbles that make a good road. — Cherry Nguyen
16. A road trip is a way for the whole family to spend time together and annoy each other in interesting new places. — Tom Lichtenheld
17. Some beautiful paths can’t be discovered without getting lost. — Cherry Nguyen
18. Look for chances to take the less-traveled roads. There are no wrong turns. — Susan Magsamen
19. If you make the mistake of looking back too much, you aren’t focused enough on the road in front of you. — Brad Paisley
Discover more amazing topic
20. If you’re on a road trip, you need driving music. — Edgar Wright
21. Good company in a journey makes the way seem shorter. — Izaak Walton
22. Driving at night is about communicating with lights. — Lukhman Pambra
23. Some beautiful paths can’t be discovered without getting lost. — Erol Ozan
24. All he needed was a wheel in his hand and four on the road. — Jack Kerouac
25. I take to the open road, healthy, free, the world before me. — Walt Whitman
26. To move, to breathe, to fly, to float, To gain all while you give, To roam the roads of lands remote, To travel is to live. — Hans Christian Andersen
27. Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason. — Jerry Seinfeld
28. Never underestimate the therapeutic power of driving and listening to very loud music. — Cherry Nguyen
29. Road trips required a couple of things: a well-balanced diet of caffeine, salt and sugar and an excellent selection of tunes oh, and directions. — Jenn McKinlay
30. Stop worrying about the potholes in the road and enjoy the journey. — Babs Hoffman
31. One’s destination is never a place, but rather a new way of seeing things. — Henry Miller
32. Sometimes the most scenic roads in life are the detours you didn’t mean to take. — Angela N. Blount
33. Road trips are the equivalent of human wings. Ask me to go on one, anywhere.
We’ll stop in every small town and learn the history and stories, feel the ground and capture the spirit.
Then we’ll turn it into our own story that will live inside our history to carry with us, always. Because stories are more important than things. — Victoria Erickson