Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world. — Nelson Mandela.
What is an education? An educational institution designed for instruction, examination, or both, of students in many branches of advanced learning, conferring degrees in various faculties, and often embodying colleges and similar institutions.
What is learning? Learning is the process of acquiring new understanding, knowledge, behaviors, skills, values, attitudes, and preferences. The ability to learn is possessed by humans, animals, and some machines; there is also evidence for some kind of learning in certain plants.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best university quotes collection
1. Don’t confuse schooling with education. I didn’t go to Harvard, but the people working for me did. — Elon Musk
2. Don’t neglect your life skills, which should include a healthy close of financial education. — Donald J.Trump
3. I can’t believe this is the first comment. Nevertheless, this article is spot on for learning. The traditional business model of education needs to be improved. — Jim Sanderson
4. Nine tenths of education is encouragement. — Jacques-Anatole
5. Education isn’t the learning of fact but the training of the mind of think. — Albert Einstein
6. Life is my college. May I graduate well, and earn some honors. — Louisa May Alcott
7. Education is our passport to the future for tomorrow belongs to prepare who prepare for it today. — Malcolm X
8. College is important, but saving money can be even more important. — Cherry Nguyen
9. College is a refuge from hasty judgment. — Robert Frost
10. College is like a fountain of knowledge and the students are there to drink. — Chuck Palahniuk
11. You can lead a boy to college but you can’t make him think. — Elber Hubbard
12. A university is just a group of buildings gathered around a library. — Shelby Foote
13. Education is not just about gathering knowledge. but more so about learning how to think. — Sandeep
14. Many a man spends the happiest years of his life as a freshman at college. — Cherry Nguyen
15. It was a time when a degree was expected but not much respected. — Pawan Mishra
16. College isn’t the place to go for ideas. — Helen Keller
17. Colleges hate geniuses, just as convents hate saints. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
18. An education is a wonderful thing; no college should be without one.
19. I think a college education is important no matter what you do in life. — Phil Mickelson
20. Don’t do drugs kids. There’s a time and place for everything. It’s called college. — Cherry Nguyen
Discover more wonderful topic
21. Law and order exist for the purpose of establishing justice and when they fail in this purpose they become the dangerously structured dams that block the flow of social progress. — Martin Luther King, Jr.
22. A fool is someone whose pencil wears out before its eraser does. ― Marilyn Vos Savant
23. A gangster doesn’t think of himself a hustler, I assume he thinks of himself as a businessman. ― Delroy Lindo
24. A team is where a boy can prove his courage on his own. A gang is where a coward goes to hide. ― Mickey Mantle
25. Don’t anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. ― Benjamin Franklin
26. Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply. ― Stephen R. Covey