We are living on this planet as if we had another one to go to. — Terri Swearingen.
Why we should love the Earth? Earth is the only planet in our galaxy that can support life. Scientists estimate that Earth is home to about 300,000 plant species, over 600,000 species of fungi, and about ten million animal species. Guess you could say we’re the life of the party.
Why is Earth so important? The third planet from the sun, Earth is the only place in the known universe confirmed to host life. With a radius of 3,959 miles, Earth is the fifth largest planet in our solar system, and it’s the only one known for sure to have liquid water on its surface. Earth is the only planet known to maintain life.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the priceless Earth quotes collection
1. If we pollute the air, water and soil that keep us alive and well, and destroy the biodiversity that allows natural systems to function, no amount of money will save us. — David Suzuki
2. We have the choice to use the gift of our life to make the world a better place or not bother. — Jane Goodall
3. The future will be green, or not at all. — Jonathon Porritt
4. I’m often asked whether I believe in global warming. I now just reply with the question: Do you believe in gravity? — Neil deGrasse Tyson
5. When nature is viewed as a source of profit and gain, this has serious consequences for society. — Pope Francis
6. The general population doesn’t know what’s happening, and it doesn’t even know that it doesn’t know. — Noam Chomsky
7. We have the capacity to create a remarkably different economy: one that can restore ecosystems and protect the environment while bringing forth innovation, prosperity, meaningful work, and true security. — Paul Hawken
8. We must face up to an inescapable reality: the challenges of sustainability simply overwhelm the adequacy of our responses. With some honourable exceptions, our responses are too few, too little and too late. — Kofi A. Annan
9. The wounds we have inflicted on the earth can be healed… but if it is to be done, it must be done now. Otherwise it may never be done at all. — Cherry Nguyen
10. A planet being pushed to the edge will eventually turn on us. — Marco Lambertini
11. Try to leave the earth a better place than when you arrived. — Sidney Sheldon
12. Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. — Leo Tolstoy
13. If everyone uses more than their share, how can the earth support us? — Thanh ha Lai
14. Every drop in the ocean counts. — Yoko Ono
15. And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. ― Khalil Gibran
16. I really hope these quotes help motivate you to take action to ensure our planet’s survival. Because let’s face it there really is no Planet B. No matter how tirelessly Elon Musk works to get us there. — Jen
17. Stars, too, were time travelers. How many of those ancient points of light were the last echoes of suns now dead?
How many had been born but their light not yet come this far? If all the suns but ours collapsed tonight, how many lifetimes would it take us to realize we were alone? I had always known the sky was full of mysteries but not until now had I realized how full of them the earth was. ― Ransom Rigg
18. It is spring again. The earth is like a child that knows poems by heart. ― Rainer Maria Rilke
19. What makes earth feel like hell is our expectation that it should feel like heaven. ― Chuck Palahniuk
Discover more wonderful topic
20. Earth provides enough to satisfy every man’s needs, but not every man’s greed. — Cherry Nguyen
21. Every morning, when we wake up, we have twenty-four brand new hours to live.
What a precious gift! We have the capacity to live in a way that these twenty-four hours will bring peace, joy,
and happiness to ourselves and others. ― Thich Nhat Hanh
22. A poor man is not the one without a cent. A poor man is the one without a dream. — Henry Ford
23. Learn to catch yourself and stop yourself immediately when you are engaging in negative self-talk. ― Bryant McGill
24. You are your greatest investment. The more you store in that mind of yours, the more you enrich your experience, the more people you meet, the more books you read, and the more places you visit, the greater is that investment in all that you are.
Everything that you add to your peace of mind, and to your outlook upon life, is added capital that no one but yourself can dissipate. ― George Matthew Adams
25. I look for these qualities and characteristics in people.
Honesty is number one, respect, and absolutely the third would have to be loyalty. ― Summer Altice
26. The easiest thing in the world is to succeed. You can’t help it if you follow the rules and play the game the best way you know how according to yourself, instead of according to the one next to you, or above you, or somewhere away from you. ― George Matthew Adams