The principles of true art is not to portray, but to evoke. ― Jerzy Kosinski.
Why we should appreciate art? Art also teaches many important qualities such as listening, observing and responding to multiple perspectives. Having an appreciation for art also helps us to develop an appreciation for each other and how we are all unique in our own way.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the wonderful art quotes collection
1. Every artist was first an amateur. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
2. Creativity takes courage. ― Henri Matisse
3. A picture is a poem without words . ― Horace
4. Everything you can imagine is real. ― Pablo Picasso
5. Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up. ― Pablo Picasso
6. It is good to love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is well done. ― Vincent Van Gogh.
7. Painting is poetry that is seen rather than felt, and poetry is painting that is felt rather than seen. ― Leonardo da Vinci
8. Art is the only serious thing in the world. And the artist is the only person who is never serious. ― Oscar Wilde
9. Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time . ― Thomas Merton
10. A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing. ― George Bernard Shaw
11. We don’t make mistakes, just happy little accidents . ― Bob Ross
12. Painting is easy when you don’t know how, but very difficult when you do . ― Edgar Degas
13. You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star. ― Friedrich Nietzsche
14. As my artist’s statement explains, my work is utterly incomprehensible and is therefore full of deep significance . ― Calvin & Hobbes
15. Eleanor was right. She never looked nice. She looked like art, and art wasn’t supposed to look nice; it was supposed to make you feel something. ― Rainbow Rowell
16. I dream about my painting and I paint my dream. ― Vincent Willem van Gogh
17. If you ask me what I came to do in this world, I, an artist, will answer you: I am here to live out loud. ― Émile Zola
18. Art and love are the same thing: It’s the process of seeing yourself in things that are not you.― Chuck Klosterman
19. Art is not what you see, but what you make others see. ― Edgar Degas
Discover more wonderful topic
20. There is nothing more truly artistic than to love people. ― Vincent Van Gogh
21. Soccer isn’t the same as Bach or Buddhism. But it is often more deeply felt than religion, and just as much a part of the community’s fabric, a repository of traditions. — Franklin Foer
22. When I walked into the gym, I fell in love with the game. I didn’t fall in love with it just because it was me playing.
I fell in love with it because I’ve got guys like this, like these guys every single day that push me to be the best that I can be. — Kevin Durant
23. The will to win is more important than the skill to win. It is possible to achieve only what you actively pursue.
Cogito, ergo sum. I think, therefore I am. Keep your head high and work hard every day, because you’ll never get that day back. — Lloy Ball
24. A good team can win a volleyball game when they are ahead, a great team can win when they are behind.
Don’t let the ball hit the ground without a body hitting the ground with it. The only thing that makes a good day better is volleyball. — Cherry Nguyen
25. Your success in investing will depend in part on your character and guts and in part on your ability to realize, at the height of ebullience and the depth of despair alike, that this too, shall pass. ― Jack Bogle
26. Far more money has been lost by investors trying to anticipate corrections, than lost in the corrections themselves. ― Peter Lynch