Your diet is a bank account. Good food choices are good investments. ― Bethenny Frankel.
Why we should diet for our health? A healthy diet is essential for good health and nutrition. It protects you against many chronic noncommunicable diseases, such as heart disease, diabetes and cancer. Eating a variety of foods and consuming less salt, sugars and saturated and industrially-produced trans-fats, are essential for healthy diet.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the beautiful diet quotes collection
1. The only way you get that fat off is to eat less and exercise more. ― Ack LaLanne
2. The easiest diet is, you know, eat vegetables, eat fresh food. Just a really sensible healthy diet like you read about all the time. ― Drew Carey
3. Winning and losing isn’t everything. Sometimes, the journey is just as important as the outcome. ― Alex Morgan
4. The hard days are what make you stronger. ― Aly Raisman
5. Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. ― Arthur Ashe
6. It’s never too late to change old habits. ― Florence Griffith Joyner
7. It’s okay to struggle, but it’s not okay to give up on yourself or your dreams. ― Gabe Grunewald
8. Once you believe in yourself, and you put your mind to something, you can do it. ― Simone Biles
9. We all have dreams. But in order to make dreams come into reality, it takes an awful lot of determination, dedication, self-discipline, and effort. ― Jesse Owens
10. It’s not about perfect. It’s about effort. And when you bring that effort every single day, that’s where transformation happens. ― Jillian Michaels
11. Everything you need is within you. ― Shalane Flanagan
12. Life changes very quickly, in a very positive way, if you let it. ― Lindsey Vonn
13. Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it. ― Michael Jordan
14. To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. ― Steve Prefontaine
15. There may be tough times, but the difficulties which you face will make you more determined. ― Marta
16. All my life I’ve had to fight. It’s just another fight I’m going to have to learn how to win, that’s all. ― Serena Williams
17. Life is about challenges and how we face up to them. ― Martina Navratilova
18. Just believe in yourself. Even if you don’t, pretend that you do and, at some point, you will. ― Venus Williams
19. Follow your dreams, work hard, practice, and persevere. ― Sasha Cohen
Discover more wonderful topic
20. I’ve worked too hard and too long to let anything stand in the way of my goals. ― Mia Hamm
21. Goals should never be easy, they should force you to work, even if they are uncomfortable at the time. ― Michael Phelps
22. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. ― Michael Jordan
23. I know a man who drives 600 yards to work.
I know a woman who gets in her car to go a quarter of a mile to a college gymnasium to walk on a treadmill,
then complains passionately about the difficulty of finding a parking space.
When I asked her once why she didn’t walk to the gym and do five minutes less on the treadmill,
she looked at me as if I were being willfully provocative.
‘Because I have a program for the treadmill,’ she explained.
‘It records my distance and speed, and I can adjust it for degree of difficulty.’
It hadn’t occurred to me how thoughtlessly deficient nature is in this regard. ― Bill Bryson
24. If you keep on eating unhealthy food than no matter how many weight loss tips you follow, you are likely to retain weight and become obese.
If only you start eating healthy food, you will be pleasantly surprised how easy it is to lose weight. ― Subodh Gupta
25. In early pregnancy her ability to tolerate heat stress improves by about 30 percent and in late pregnancy by at least 70 percent.
Indeed, when a woman exercises at 65 percent of her maximum capacity in late pregnancy,
her peak core temperature during exercise does not even get up to the level it was at rest before she became pregnant. ― James F. Clapp
26. Listen to the people who love you. Believe that they are worth living for even when you don’t believe it.
Seek out the memories depression takes away and project them into the future.
Be brave; be strong; take your pills.
Exercise because it’s good for you even if every step weighs a thousand pounds.
Eat when food itself disgusts you. Reason with yourself when you have lost your reason. ― Andrew Solomon