COVID-19 is unlike any other challenge the world has faced, affecting people from every socio-economic background and causing a disruption in operations and processes across industries. ― Ritesh Agarwal
You can’t wait out the clock on this [Delta variant].You have a choice. Either get vaccinated and be largely protected, or not get vaccinated and run the risk of being hospitalized, in intensive care, or even dying. And even last but not least, because we can’t vaccinate our kids right now, we want to bubble those kids as much as we can. ― MSNBC, Jul 22, 2021.
What is Coronavirus? The virus that causes COVID-19 is mainly transmitted through droplets generated when an infected person coughs, sneezes, or exhales. These droplets are too heavy to hang in the air, and quickly fall on floors or surfaces.
You can be infected by breathing in the virus if you are within close proximity of someone who has COVID-19, or by touching a contaminated surface and then your eyes, nose or mouth.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best vaccine quotes collection
1. [Critics] used [inaccurate, early COVID projections] as fodder for showing how public health was not being honest to the public with those numbers. And that called into question a lot of credible things that were done. ― Star Tribune, Jul 17, 2021
2. The variants continue to spin out of infections around the world and have gotten more complicated and more dangerous. We have a mistaken belief [the pandemic] is over here, but there are over 100 counties where less than 20% of the people have one dose of vaccine. ― Axios, Jun 17, 2021
3. The [COVID] Delta variant is clearly going to be another wave. If you decide not to get vaccinated, this virus will still find you. ― CBS News, Jun 25, 2021
4. Your head’s in the freezer, your feet are in the oven, and your average temperature’s just right. Some people think this [pandemic] is just gone now, that this is it. And it’s not. Globally, these have been the worst few months of the pandemic. ― Star Tribune, Jun 22, 2021
Do you like vaccine quotes?
5. We have a lot of [COVID-]susceptible people out there yet that have been not vaccinated, that, for example, should this Delta variant take over, we’re going to see local and regional surges that are substantial. ― HuffPost, Jun 18, 2021
6. I think that with the data we have, there’s a good chance that [the Delta strain, B1617.2] could take over the 117 [Alpha strain] as the primary variant just because it’s more infectious. It’s going to create a real additional challenge. ― Time, Jun 15, 2021
7. What’s been missing [in the Tokyo Olympics’ COVID policies] is an understanding that the Olympics are much more than just an athletic event. ― Scientific American, Jul 13, 2021
8. If the Delta virus [B1617.2] quickly becomes a problem here, which we have every reason to believe it would, even those with one [vaccine] dose will not be adequately protected. We’ve got to get as many people as possible with two doses for the mRNA vaccines. ― MSNBC, Jun 7, 2021
9. We can’t count on our level of [COVID] vaccination to date as keeping us from having these regional surges. ― The Hill, Jul 6, 2021
Which vaccine quote is the best self care quotes?
10. [Even if we reach herd immunity] one of the challenges we’re going to have with herd immunity is that it’s also not a static situation. Vaccinated today doesn’t mean necessarily vaccinated next year. ― National Geographic, Jun 4, 2021
11. I do believe, in the United States at least, the potential for a very dramatic national surge is off the table because of the vaccination levels.[However,] unvaccinated people will continue to get infected, they will continue to get seriously ill, and they will continue to die. ― Star Tribune, May 29, 2021
12. If you’re going to a family reunion, you can look at the rates of [COVID-19] infection in your community. But at a lot of big outdoor events, if you have a person coming from an outside area, you have no idea where they are coming from in terms of risk. ― New York Times, May 28, 2021
13. What role the Wuhan lab may have played, it doesn’t matter. [The issue is] needing to beef up lab-based safety for future potential agents that might escape. ― Politico Nightly, May 27, 2021
14. There are issues around participant safety that haven’t been fully addressed [at the upcoming Tokyo Olympics]. You’re only as strong as your weakest link. ― New York Times, May 25, 2021
Can you share your vaccine quotes?
15. You know, I gave up my eyeballs and my fingerprints to Clear so I could get on and off an airplane sooner. Will people do that so that you can feel confident that the person you’re sitting next to without a mask is, in fact, vaccinated? ― Fox News, May 14, 2021
16. I for one don’t ever believe we’ll reach herd immunity. What we will do [with COVID vaccinations] is dramatically decrease transmission; we’ll make it very different than it has been. ― Bloomberg, May 12, 2021
17. For [COVID] vaccinated individuals, in a private home or wherever, party hard. Enjoy it. You’ve earned it. You can feel safe in doing that, and that’s what we need to help people understand; [vaccinations are] what’s going to make a real difference in getting our communities back to this new normal. ― KSTP, May 6, 2021
18. What we’re going to see are more of these localized [COVID-19] outbreaks that are going to require a response from governors and mayors. ― New York Times, May 6, 2021
19. We are seeing vaccines fall precipitously in terms of new vaccines. During the last 4 or 5 days, we’ve had more people in this country vaccinated just for the second dose rather than the first, which indicates that the numbers are going down. ― Explica, May 3, 2021
Can you share our vaccine quotes?
20. We had many more arms that wanted [the COVID-19] vaccine than the vaccine was available. Now, it’s no longer the last mile. It is solely down to the last inch, getting the needles in people’s arms. ― CBS, Apr 30, 2021
21. Just remind ourselves that it took nine months from the beginning of the pandemic to accumulate those first 1 million cases. It took four additional months to accumulate the next 1 million cases. And it only took three months for the third million. That should give one a sense also of what’s happening globally today. ― Eat This, Not That, Apr 22, 2021
22. If there is any sense that something is being hidden [about the COVID-19 vaccines], I think that will create irreparable harm from a credibility standpoint to our ability to continue to pursue these vaccine programs. ― The Hill, Apr 16, 2021
23. Michigan and Minnesota have among some of the highest [COVID] vaccination levels in the country. We’ve also been hit with previous waves and yet look what’s happening. We don’t have adequate vaccination levels in this country along with previous infections to prevent a surge from occurring. ― Politico, Apr 14, 2021
24. Anybody who will tell you exactly what the level of herd immunity is [for COVID-19], is also likely to want to sell you a bridge.