A professional writer is an amateur who didn’t quit. ― Richard Bach.
Why write a business plan? It will help you steer your business as you start and grow. Think of a business plan as a GPS to get your business going. A good business plan guides you through each stage of starting and managing your business. You’ll use your business plan like a GPS for how to structure, run, and grow your new business.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best write quotes collection
1. I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by. ― Douglas Adams
2. I only write when I’m inspired, so I see to it that I’m inspired every morning at nine o’clock. ― Peter De Vries
3. There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you. ― Maya Angelou
4. Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work. ― Steven King
5. What really knocks me out is a book that, when you’re all done reading it, you wish the author that wrote it was a terrific friend of yours and you could call him up on the phone whenever you felt like it. That doesn’t happen much, though. ― J.D. Salinger.
6. It’s none of their business that you have to learn how to write. Let them think you were born that way. ― Ernest Hemingway
7. If there’s a book that you want to read, but it hasn’t been written yet, then you must write it. ― Toni Morrison
8. If you want to be a writer, you must do two things above all others: read a lot and write a lot. ― Stephen King
9. There is nothing to write. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed. ― Ernest Hemingway
10. There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you. ― Maya Angelou
11. You have to write the book that wants to be written. And if the book will be too difficult for grown-ups, then you write it for children. ― Madeleine L’Engle
12. I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by. ― Douglas Adam
13. The English language is an arsenal of weapons. If you are going to brandish them without checking to see whether or not they are loaded, you must expect to have them explode in your face from time to time. ― Stephen Fry
14. If you don’t have time to read, you don’t have the time (or the tools) to write. Simple as that. ― Stephen King
15. Lock up your libraries if you like; but there is no gate, no lock, no bolt that you can set upon the freedom of my mind. ― Virginia Woolf
16. Close the door. Write with no one looking over your shoulder. Don’t try to figure out what other people want to hear from you; figure out what you have to say. It’s the one and only thing you have to offer. ― Barbara Kingsolver
17. Substitute ‘damn’ every time you’re inclined to write ‘very;’ your editor will delete it and the writing will be just as it should be. ― Mark Twain
18. A writer is working when he’s staring out of the window. ― Burton Rascoe
19. We write to taste life twice, in the moment and in retrospect. ― Anais Nin
20. Just write every day of your life. Read intensely. Then see what happens. Most of my friends who are on that diet have very pleasant careers. ― Ray Bradbury
Discover more amazing topic
21. Every writer I know has trouble writing. ― Joseph Heller
22. Good writing is remembering details. Most people want to forget. Don’t forget things that were painful or embarrassing or silly. Turn them into a story that tells the truth. ― Paula Danziger
23. There is no rule on how to write. Sometimes it comes easily and perfectly: sometimes it’s like drilling rock and then blasting it out with charges. ― Ernest Hemingway
24. The scariest moment is always just before you start. After that, things can only get better. ― Stephen King
25. Chase the vision, not the money; the money will end up following you. ― Cherry Nguyen