The mind is like an umbrella. It’s most useful when open. ― Walter Gropius.
Why we should use umbrella? An umbrella is designed to protect you from the rain. Nothing can cause bad hair days or prevent you from getting soaking wet like an umbrella. An umbrella is also designed to protect you from the harmful effects of the sun.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best umbrella collection
1. Let a smile be your umbrella, and you’ll end up with a face full of rain. ― George Carlin
2. An open umbrella is just a closed, beautiful sky. ― Xavier Forneret
3. But such a tiny and trivial thing as an umbrella can deprive you of the sight of such a stupendous fact as the sun. ― Meher Baba
4. Prayer is asking for rain and faith is carrying the umbrella. ― Barbara Johnson
5. I didn’t invent the rainy day. I just own the best umbrella. ― Jimmy Fallon
6. Worrying is stupid. It’s like walking around with an umbrella waiting for it to rain. ― Wiz Khalifa
7. Don’t let the rain drive you to the wrong shelter; the shade can turn out to be your protector and also your destroyer, and sometimes the rain is the perfect protector from the rain. ― Michael Bassey Johnson
8. Don’t let a man put anything over you except an umbrella.
9. When you are caught in the heavy rains of anger, open the umbrella of mind, take refuge under the roof of reason! Rain never understands why people hide under their umbrellas! Let us surprise the rain by closing our umbrellas! ― Mehmet Murat Ildan
10. It’s a big enough umbrella, but it’s always me that ends up getting wet. ― Sting
11. Going around under an umbrella interferes with one’s looking up at the sky. ― Jerzy Kosinski
12. God is like an umbrella of illusion and belief, In rainy days we use him, in sunny days we forget him. ― Debasish Mridha
13. A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining, but wants it back the minute it begins to rain. ― Mark Twain
14. I really like umbrellas. It’s like, I have a roof! I carry it with me! Umbrellas always amuse me. ― John Green
15. When there are no clouds in the sky, under the beautiful sunshine, remember the rain and repair your umbrella! ― Mehmet Murat Ildan
16. Umbrella is comfort, rain is life! You must often leave comfort to touch life! To be remembered, an umbrella waits for the rain! ― Mehmet Murat ildan
17. My dreams are a stupid refuge, like an umbrella against a thunderbolt. ― Fernando Pessoa
18. I judge how much a man cares for a woman by the space he allots her under a jointly shared umbrella. ― Jimmy Cannon
19. Illusions are like umbrellas, you no sooner get them than you lose them, and the loss always leaves a little painful wound. ― W. Somerset Maugham
20. Without defeats, how do you really know who the hell you are? If you never had to stand up to something, to get up, to be knocked down, and to get up again , life can walk over you wearing football cleats.
But each time you do get up, you’re bigger, taller, finer, more beautiful, more kind, more understanding, more loving. Each time you get up, you’re more inclusive. More people can stand under your umbrella. ― Maya Angelou
Discover more wonderful topic
Talent is nothing without dedication and discipline. Dedication quotes collection
21. We take a handful of sand from the endless landscape of awareness around us and call that handful of sand the world. ― Robert M. Pirsi
22. Our doom is, to be sifted in the wind, heaped up, smoothed down like silly sands. We are less permanent than thought. ― Basil Bunting
23. People don’t enjoy salt. They enjoy what is salted. We are the salt of the earth. We do not exist for ourselves. ― John Piper
24. Nobody likes having salt rubbed into their wounds, even if it is the salt of the earth. ― Rebecca West
25. No one is free, even the birds are chained to the sky. — Bob Dylan
26. No matter how tough my life was, I was always looking up at the sky and wishing for good things. — Mahira Khan