The key to success isn’t much good until one discovers the right lock to insert it in. ― Tehyi Hsie.
What is the key to success? The most important of which being: Determination, skill, passion, discipline and luck.
Determination is both a firmness of purpose and a willingness to work unceasingly towards that purpose in spite of any obstacles, difficulties or failures along the way.
I think that: Key for successful life is dedication, hard work, motivation, love towards what you do and importantly consistency.
Why we want to be successful? We want to achieve success because it is a part of our life plans. Success is strongly related with our life plans. Each of these goals brings us positive feelings and emotions because we know that our life plans are fulfilling and that we are making visible progress.
What is success? I think it is a mixture of having a flair for the thing that you are doing; knowing that it is not enough, that you have got to have hard work and a certain sense of purpose. ― Margaret Thatcher
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Let the keys to success quotes, make you rich
1. The single most important key to success is to be a good listener. ― Kelly Wearstler.
2. The key to success is for you to make a habit throughout your life of doing the things you fear. ― Brian Tracy
3. The key to Success is to start before you’re ready. ― Marie Forleo
4. The key to success is not what you do, it is how you feel about what you are doing. ― Iyanla Vanzant
5. Teamwork coming together is a beginning, keeping together is progress, working together is success. ― Henry Ford
6. The key to success is to learn to do something right and then do it right every time. ― Pat Riley
7. The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear. Brian Tracy
8. The key to success is having no qualms about failure. ― Richelle E. Goodrich
9. The key to success is dedication to life-long learning. ― Stephen Covey
10. Before anything else, preparation is the key to success. Alexander Graham Bell
11. The key to success in every field is to hate failure in every way. ― Mehmet Murat ildan
12. The key to success in life is using the good thoughts of wise people. ― Leo Tolstoy
13. The key to successful leadership is influence not authority. ― Kenneth Blanchard
14. The key to success is to stay clean at all times. ― DJ Khaled
15. Your posture is the key to your personal and professional foundation. ― Cindy Ann Peterson
16. Consistency with the right strategic plan is the ultimate key to success.
Yesterday’s action would never make up for today’s procrastination. ― Edmond Mbiaka
17. The key to success is our will power full with confidence. ― Kishore Bansal
18. Failure is the key to success; each mistake teaches us something. ― Morihei Ueshib
19. The key to success is action, and the essential in action is perseverance. ― Sun Yat-sen
20. Modesty is the key to success. ― Paul the Apostle
21. The key to success is radical generosity. ― Agapi Stassinopoulos
22. The key to success is to be easy to work with. ― DJ Quik
23. The key of success once you think big, trust your self and make it happen. ― Cherry Nguyen
24. Simplicity is the key to success. ― Pitbull
25. The key to me is being different not for the sake of being different, but being the most authentic version of what you do. — Sam Hunt
26. One key to success is to have lunch at the time of day most people have breakfast. — Robert Brault
27. Success is a terrible thing and a wonderful thing. If you can enjoy it, it’s wonderful.
If it starts eating away at you, and they’re waiting for more from me, or what can I do to stop this, then you’re in trouble.
Just do what you love.
That’s all I want to do. — Gene Wilder
28. Success depends upon previous preparation, and without such preparation there is sure to be failure. — Confucius
29. Success to me is having ten honeydew melons and eating only the top half of each slice. — Barbra Streisand
30. Success is like reaching an important birthday and finding you’re exactly the same. — A drey Hepburn
31. Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose. — Bill Gates
32. Success is like a lightning bolt.
It’ll strike you when you least expect it, and you just have to keep the momentum going.
You have to strike when the iron is hot.
So for me, I just kept striking and striking to polish out the sword that I was making. — Michelle Phan
33. Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you get the result. — Oscar Wilde
34. Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. — Winston Churchill
Discover more fantastic topic
35. Success is often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable. — Coco Chanel
36. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful. — Albert Schweitzer
37. Success is peace of mind which is a direct result of self-satisfaction in knowing
you did your best to become the best you are capable of becoming. — John Wooden
38. Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success.
If you love what you are doing, you will be successful. — Albert Schweitze
39. Success is finding satisfaction in giving a little more than you take. — Christopher Reeve
40. Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. — Albert Einstein
41. Sound character provides the power with which a person may ride the emergencies of life instead of being overwhelmed by them.
Failure is… the highway to success. — Og Mandino
42. The key to success in life is using the good thoughts of wise people. — Leo Tolstoy
43. The key to success is not what you do, it is how you feel about what you are doing. — Iyanla Vanzant
Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life , think of it, dream of it, live on that idea.
44. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone.
This is the way to success. — Swami Vivekananda
45. The foundation stones for a balanced success are honesty, character, integrity, faith, love and loyalty. — Zig Ziglar
46. The difference between us and them, between you and success, is not that you never fail,
but it’s how you recover from those failures, is that you keep getting up time and time again.
You figure out what you did wrong, and then you make it right.
I say that to my kids every day. — Michelle Obama
47. The most important single ingredient in the formula of success is knowing how to get along with people. — Theodore Roosevelt
48. Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success
or failure in the mind of another. — Napoleon Hill
49. The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge,
but rather a lack of will. — Vince Lombardi
50. The starting point of all achievement is desire. — Napoleon Hill
51. The season of failure is the best time for sowing the seeds of success. — Paramahansa Yogananda
52. The greatest sign of success for a teacher… is to be able to say,
‘The children are now working as if I did not exist. — Maria Montessori
53. The new midlife is where you realize that even your failures make you more beautiful and are turned spiritually into success if you become a better person because of them.
You became a more humble person.
You became a more merciful and compassionate person. — Marianne Williamson
54. In all our deeds, the proper value and respect for time determines success or failure. — Malcolm X
55. In order to succeed you must fail, so that you know what not to do the next time. — Anthony J. D’Angelo
56. In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd. — Miguel de Cervantes
57. If you have the key to success, then no one door can stop you. — Gaurav GRV Sharma
58. If hard work is the key to success, most people would rather pick the lock. — Claude McDonald
59. Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself,
do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it. — Bruce Lee
60. Adjusting to the passage of time, I think, is a key to success and to life: just being able to roll with the punches. — Dolly Parton
61. All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure. — Mark Twain
62. Action is the foundational key to all success. — Pablo Picasso
63. As soon as you find the key to success, somebody always changes the lock. — Tracey Ullman
64. Focused, hard work is the real key to success.
Keep your eyes on the goal, and just keep taking the next step towards completing it.
If you aren’t sure which way to do something, do it both ways and see which works better. — John Carmack
65. Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor. — Truman Capote
66. Failure is the key to success; each mistake teaches us something. — Morihei Ueshiba
67. Failures, repeated failures, are finger posts on the road to achievement.
One fails forward toward success. — C. S. Lewis
68. Fortune befriends the bold. — Emily Dickinson
69. Eighty percent of success is showing up. — Woody Allen
Discover more fantastic topic
70. Before anything else, preparation is the key to success. — Alexander Graham Bell
71. It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them.
They went out and things happened. — Elinor Smith
72. If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself. — Henry Ford
73. I honestly think it is better to be a failure at something you love than to be a success at something you hate. — George Burns
74. If you find it in your heart to care for somebody else, you will have succeeded. — Maya Angelou
75. I firmly believe that unless one has tasted the bitter pill of failure, one cannot aspire enough for success. — A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
76. I must admit that I personally measure success in terms of the contributions an individual makes to her or his fellow human beings. — Margaret Mead
77. You know you are on the road to success if you do your job, and not be paid for it. — Oprah Winfrey
78. People are the key to success or extraordinary success. — Azim Premji
79. Enjoy failure and learn from it. You can never learn from success. — James Dyson
80. Do something you really like, and hopefully it pays the rent. As far as I’m concerned, that’s success. — Tom Petty
81. Determination, with an optimistic attitude is the key to success. — Dalai Lama
82. Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure. — Napoleon Hill
83. Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet.
Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved. — Helen Keller
84. We were all born with a certain degree of power.
The key to success is discovering this innate power and using it daily to deal with whatever challenges come our way. — Les Brown
85. We fall forward to succeed. — Mary Kay Ash
86. I suppose your security is your success and your key to success is your fine palate. — Gordon Ramsay
87. I do think a key to success in any walk of life is having a short memory and a thick skin.
88. I know it has served me well over the years. — Aubrey McClendon
89. Perseverance is also key to success in any endeavor, but without perseverance in combat, there can be no victory. — Jocko Willink
Discover more wonderful topic
90. Adjusting to the passage of time, I think, is a key to success and to life: just being able to roll with the punches. — Dolly Parton
91. The most important thing is being passionate about what you’re doing and always give it your all.
That is the key to success. — Charlie White
92. The key to success is hard work. You want to feel as comfortable as you can going into the game,
and you do that by preparing well. — Owen Farrell
93. Giving responsibility is the key to success with boys, especially with the rowdiest and most difficult boys. — Robert Baden-Powell
Self-belief is the key to success and that has helped me.
So I will put in all my efforts in the manner I know.
94. If it works, it is great and if it doesn’t it’s still great as I know I have put in all my effort. — Shreyas Iyer
95. I just know one thing that hard work is the key to success and I believe in this. — Nidhhi Agerwal
96. Successful people strive no matter what they feel by applying their will to overcome apathy, doubt or fear. — Dan Millman
We were all born with a certain degree of power.
97. The key to success is discovering this innate power and using it daily to deal with whatever challenges come our way. — Les Brown
98. Whether you’re successful or not, you’ll never actually feel the joys of accomplishment unless you love yourself.
Success can be very difficult to deal with.
You have to stay in the center. — Cherry Nguyen
99. If you let your success define you, then you’re really just setting yourself up for failure. — Goldie Hawn
100. Understanding variation is the key to success in quality and business. — W. Edwards Deming
101. Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. — Cherry Nguyen
102. Willpower is the key to success. — Cherry Nguyen