For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone. ― Audrey Hepburn.
Why I love my best friend so much? I love you my best friend because He is always there when I need him. When I need someone, be it a little help for the projects, or for dealing with some friend problem, or if I had a tiff with my family, He always finds a way to help me. Whenever I need him and whatever for, He is always there helping me.
How you know who is your best friend? Where is sign for this thing?
1. Be with you, no matter what happen.
2. Never judge you,
3. Listen you
4. Be kind and respectful to you.
5. Enjoy with you
6. Be loyal.
7. Believe you
8. Smile with you
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is famous friend quotes collection
1. Remember George, no man is a failure who has friends. — It’s a Wonderful Life.
2. Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another. You too? I thought I was the only one. ― C.S. Lewis
3. Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing. ― Elie Weisel
4. One’s friends are that part of the human race with which one can be human. ― George Santayana
5. I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen. ― Ernest Hemingway
6. Growing apart doesn’t change the fact that for a long time we grew side by side; our roots will always be tangled. I’m glad for that. ― Ally Condie
7. It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages. — Friedrich Nietzsche
8. True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable. — David Tyson
9. There’s not a word yet for old friends who’ve just met. ― Jim Henson
10. A man’s friendships are one of the best measures of his worth. ― Charles Darwin
11. Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything. ― Muhammad Ali
12. Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. ― Albert Camus
13. The greatest gift in life] is the gift of friendship, and I have received it; the greatest healing therapy is friendship. ― Hubert Humphrey
14. Friends are relatives you make for yourself. — Eustache Deschamps
15. No matter how tired I am, I get dinner at least once a week with my girlfriends. Or have a sleepover. Otherwise my life is just all work. ― Jennifer Lawren
16. A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked. — Bernard Meltzer
17. When the world is so complicated, the simple gift of friendship is within all of our hands. ― Maria Shriver
18. Never leave a friend behind. Friends are all we have to get us through this life and they are the only things from this world that we could hope to see in the next. ― Dean Koontz
19. Your friends will know you better in the first minute you meet than your acquaintances will know you in a thousand years. ― Richard Bach
Discover more fantastic topic
20. Women’s friendships are like a renewable source of power. ― Jane Fonda
21. The real test of friendship is can you literally do nothing with the other person? Can you enjoy those moments of life that are utterly simple? ― Eugene Kennedy
22. Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity. ― Khalil Gibran
23. Poor people are those who only work to try to keep an expensive lifestyle and always want more and more. ― Jose Mujica
24. A diamond is a chunk of coal that is made good under pressure. — Henry Kissinger
25. Rich, famous, insider journalists do not want to subvert the status quo that so lavishly rewards them. Like all courtiers, they are eager to defend the system that vests them with their privileges and contemptuous of anyone who challenges that system. — Glenn Greenwald
26. The living room is where we come to think, to slow down the world for a second. ― Jason Winston George