You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view… Until you climb inside of his skin and walk around in it. ― Harper Lee.
Who is Nelle Harper Lee? Nelle Harper Lee was an American novelist best known for her 1960 novel To Kill a Mockingbird. It won the 1961 Pulitzer Prize and has become a classic of modern American literature.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the top Harper Lee quotes collection
1. Until I feared I would lose it, I never loved to read. One does not love breathing. ― Harper Lee
2. I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a man with a gun in his hand.
It’s when you know you’re licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what. ― Harper Lee
3. People generally see what they look for, and hear what they listen for. ― Harper Lee
4. As you grow older, you’ll see white men cheat black men every day of your life, but let me tell you something and don’t you forget it,
whenever a white man does that to a black man, no matter who he is,
how rich he is, or how fine a family he comes from, that white man is trash. ― Harper Lee
Do you like Harper Lee quotes?
5. The one thing that doesn’t abide by majority rule is a person’s conscience. ― Harper Lee
6. People in their right minds never take pride in their talents. ― Harper Lee
7. It was times like these when I thought my father, who hated guns and had never been to any wars, was the bravest man who ever lived. ― Harper Lee
8. With him, life was routine; without him, life was unbearable. ― Harper Lee
9. You just hold your head high and keep those fists down.
No matter what anybody says to you, don’t you let ’em get your goat.
Try fighting with your head for a change. ― Harper Lee
Which Harper Lee quote is the best quote?
10. Real courage is when you know you’re licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what. ― Harper Lee
11. It’s never an insult to be called what somebody thinks is a bad name. It just shows you how poor that person is, it doesn’t hurt you. ― Harper Lee
12. Simply because we were licked a hundred years before we started is no reason for us not to try to win. ― Harper Lee
13. We’re paying the highest tribute you can pay a man. We trust him to do right. It’s that simple. ― Harper Lee
14. There are just some kind of men who-who’re so busy worrying about the next world they’ve never learned to live in,
and you can look down the street and see the results. ― Harper Lee
Can you share your Harper Lee quotes?
15. Things are never as bad as they seem. ― Harper Lee
16. The book to read is not the one which thinks for you, but the one which makes you think.
No book in the world equals the Bible for that. ― Harper Lee
17. I think there’s just one kind of folks. Folks. ― Harper Lee
18. As you grow up, always tell the truth, do no harm to others, and don’t think you are the most important being on earth. ― Harper Lee
19. Prejudice, a dirty word, and faith, a clean one, have something in common: they both begin where reason ends. ― Harper Lee
Can you share our Harper Lee quotes?
20. Don’t you study about other folks’s business till you take care of your own. ― Harper Lee
21. You can choose your friends but you sho’ can’t choose your family,
an’ they’re still kin to you no matter whether you acknowledge ’em or not,
and it makes you look silly when you don’t. ― Harper Lee