Don’t just get involved. Fight for your seat at the table. Better yet, fight for a seat at the head of the table. ― Barack Obama.
Why table are important in family meals? Eating together can improve parent-child relationships, and give kids a sense of stability and connectedness. Children younger than 13 who regularly eat meals with their families exhibit fewer behavioral problems, and mealtime conversations have been tied to improved literacy.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best table quotes collection
1. The power lunch is no longer just for men. We all deserve a seat at the table. ― Whitney Wolfe Herd
2. Life is short, and time just flies by, so I love those moments when we’re all sitting around the table together laughing and joking. ― Ainsley Earhardt
3. This is how the world changes, little by little, table by table, meal by meal, hour by hour. This is how we chip away at isolation, loneliness, fear. ― This is how we connect, in big and small ways, we do it around the table. ― Shauna Niequist
4. I’d rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck. ― Emma Goldman
5. A single conversation across the table with a wise man is better than ten years of mere study of books. ― Henry Wadsworth
6. Never argue at the dinner table, for the one who is not hungry always gets the best of the argument. ― Richard Whately
7. Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work. ― Stephen King
8. If I am more fortunate than others I need to build a longer table not a taller fence. ― Tamlyn Tomita
9. You can’t reason with gang violence: you can’t talk to it, sit it at the table, and negotiate with it. ― Greg Boyle
10. If you don’t have a seat at the table, you’re probably on the menu. ― Elizabeth Warren
11. You do not need to leave your room. Remain sitting at your table and listen. Do not even listen, simply wait, be quiet still and solitary. The world will freely offer itself to you to be unmasked, it has no choice, it will roll in ecstasy at your feet. ― Franz Kafka
12. When I was growing up, we didn’t have much money. What was important in my house was to have food on the table, be happy, and have our family. ― Kaya Scodelario
13. Self-esteem is as important to our well-being as legs are to a table. It is essential for physical and mental health and for happiness. ― Louise Hart
14. It’s a wonderful time when you sit down around the table for dinner and discuss life. No matter where you are, it gives the semblance of normalcy to my crazy world. ― Melina Kanakaredes
15. Luxury lives in the finer details. It’s a cloth napkin at a dinner table. It’s a mint on your pillow before bed. ― Iggy Azalea
16. I am not interested in picking up crumbs of compassion thrown from the table of someone who considers himself my master. I want the full menu of rights. ― Desmond Tutu
17. Any time women come together with a collective intention, it’s a powerful thing. Whether it’s sitting down making a quilt, in a kitchen preparing a meal, in a club reading the same book, or around the table playing cards, or planning a birthday party, when women come together with a collective intention, magic happens. ― Phylicia Rashad
18. The table is a meeting place, a gathering ground, the source of sustenance and nourishment, festivity, safety, and satisfaction. A person cooking is a person giving: Even the simplest food is a gift. ― Laurie Colwin
19. When I say, ‘Everybody to the table and eat,’ I mean it. That is the glue, the center that holds the family, that gives security. Good food brings everybody to the table. ― Lidia Bastianich
Discover more wonderful topic
20. You can have anything you want, but not everything. If it was really important to spend an afternoon at my daughter’s school, I had to think, how was I going to organize my life to do that? How could I become more efficient?
I always tried to put my priorities on the table, personal and professional, and work around them. ― Laura Lang
21. It is important that we relish the food we eat. If we cannot do this, but eat mechanically, our food does not do us that good it should, and we fail to be nourished and built up by it as we otherwise would be, if we could enjoy the food we take into the stomach. — Ellen G. White
22. They are all but stomachs, and we all buy food; They eat us hungerly, and when they are full. They belch us. — William Shakespeare
23. Anybody who believes that the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach flunked geography. — Robert Byrne
24. Love is like a tree: it grows by itself, roots itself deeply in our being and continues to flourish over a heart in ruin. The inexplicable fact is that the blinder it is, the more tenacious it is. It is never stronger than when it is completely unreasonable. ― Victor Hugo
25. But courage wasn’t an absence of fear; it was fighting despite the knot in your stomach. — Ann Aguirre
26. They say the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach. It’s the same way with women or at least the ones I want to be with. — Ian Somerhalder