The key is not to prioritize what’s on your schedule, but to schedule your priorities. ― Stephen Covey.
Why schedule is important? A consistent daily schedule and step-by-step routines give children a predictable day. Schedules and routines in the group care setting and at home help children: Feel in control of their environment. Feel safe, secure, and comfortable.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the the wise schedule quotes collection
1. Great opportunities almost never fit your schedule. ― Reid Hoffman
2. I say something, and then it usually happens. Maybe not on schedule, but it usually happens. ― Elon Musk
3. There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full. ― Henry A. Kissinger
4. It is important for me to carve out time in my schedule to spend quality time with my family. ― Belinda Johnson
5. I like things to have rules, I like order and I like schedules. ― Mark Consuelos
6. Don’t worry if you don’t complete everything on the schedule. At least you will have completed the most important projects before getting to the less important ones. ― Ivy Lee
7. I’m very well acquainted with the seven deadly sins, I keep a busy schedule trying to fit them in. ― Warren Zevon
8. It’s not your schedule that keeps you from praying, it’s your failure to realize the importance of prayer. ― Jim George
9. The only reason I’m coming out here tomorrow is because the schedule says I have to. ― Sparky Anderson
10. A schedule defends from chaos and whim. A net for catching days. ― Annie Dillard
11. Spending time with God is the key to our strength and success in all areas of life. Be sure that you never try to work God into your schedule, but always work your schedule around him. ― Joyce Meyer
12. I schedule ‘me’ time because, just like everyone else, I need to unwind. I try to remember to take it easy and breathe. ― Mandy Ingber
13. The rich fruit of spontaneity grows in the garden that is well tended by the discipline of schedule. ― John Piper
14. You need to be proactive, carve out time in your schedule, and take responsibility for being the healthiest person you can be – no one else is going to do it for you. ― Mehmet Oz
15. A schedule defends from chaos and whim. It is a net for catching days. It is a scaffolding on which a worker can stand and labor with both hands at sections of time. ― Annie Dillard
16. Every day, I get up to hit the gym; the schedule is such that it gives me the requisite energy to last the entire day. I stress on cardiovascular exercises, and the workout is programmed with my sporting schedule. Most of the fitness schedule is based on what I require for my upcoming matches. ― Gautam Gambhir
17. I’m a worker bee, I like to have a schedule, I like to have a place to be, and a time, and a schedule – it just makes sense to me. ― Bianca Del Rio
18. My schedule goes: wake up, running, exercise, downstairs, running shoes off, then to the shower. That’s the Jackie Chan diary. ― Jackie Chan
19. In modern life, we tend to forget family values because of the hectic schedule. ― Mahesh Babu
20. Try to imagine a life without timekeeping. You probably can’t. You know the month, the year, the day of the week.
There is a clock on your wall or the dashboard of your car. You have a schedule, a calendar, a time for dinner or a movie. Yet all around you, timekeeping is ignored. Birds are not late.
A dog does not check its watch. Deer do not fret over passing birthdays. alone measures time.
Man alone chimes the hour. And, because of this, man alone suffers a paralyzing fear that no other creature endures. A fear of time running out. ― Mitch Albom
21. The best thing about time passing is the privilege of running out of it, of watching the wave of mortality break over me and everyone I know. ― Sarah Manguso
22. Time is a companion that goes with us on a journey.
It reminds us to cherish each moment, because it will never come again.
What we leave behind is not as important as how we have lived. ― Captain Jean-Luc Picard
23. Learning and innovation go hand in hand. The arrogance of success is to think that what you did yesterday will be sufficient for tomorrow. ― William Pollard
25. An hour, once it lodges in the queer element of the human spirit, may be stretched to fifty or a hundred times its clock length.― Virginia Woolf
26. The best thing about time passing is the privilege of running out of it, of watching the wave of mortality break over me and everyone I know. ― Sarah Manguso