The key is not to prioritize what’s on your schedule, but to schedule your priorities. ― Stephen Covey.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the the wise schedule quotes collection
1. Great opportunities almost never fit your schedule. ― Reid Hoffman
2. I say something, and then it usually happens. Maybe not on schedule, but it usually happens. ― Elon Musk
Do you like the schedule quotes?
5. I like things to have rules, I like order and I like schedules. ― Mark Consuelos
7. I’m very well acquainted with the seven deadly sins, I keep a busy schedule trying to fit them in. ― Warren Zevon
8. It’s not your schedule that keeps you from praying, it’s your failure to realize the importance of prayer. ― Jim George
Which the schedule quote is the best time management quote?
10. A schedule defends from chaos and whim. A net for catching days. ― Annie Dillard
11. Spending time with God is the key to our strength and success in all areas of life. Be sure that you never try to work God into your schedule, but always work your schedule around him. ― Joyce Meyer
12. I schedule ‘me’ time because, just like everyone else, I need to unwind. I try to remember to take it easy and breathe. ― Mandy Ingber
Can you share our schedule quotes?
15. A schedule defends from chaos and whim. It is a net for catching days. It is a scaffolding on which a worker can stand and labor with both hands at sections of time. ― Annie Dillard
19. In modern life, we tend to forget family values because of the hectic schedule. ― Mahesh Babu
20. Try to imagine a life without timekeeping. You probably can’t. You know the month, the year, the day of the week. There is a clock on your wall or the dashboard of your car. You have a schedule, a calendar, a time for dinner or a movie. Yet all around you, timekeeping is ignored. Birds are not late. A dog does not check its watch. Deer do not fret over passing birthdays. alone measures time. Man alone chimes the hour. And, because of this, man alone suffers a paralyzing fear that no other creature endures. A fear of time running out. ― Mitch Albom