Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart. ― Roy T. Bennett.
Why positive lifestyle is needed? Being healthy should be part of your overall lifestyle.
Living a healthy lifestyle can help prevent chronic diseases and long-term illnesses.
Feeling good about yourself and taking care of your health are important for your self-esteem and self-image.
Maintain a healthy lifestyle by doing what is right for your body.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Let positive life quotes, make you rich
1. To be, or not to be: that is the question:
Whether ’tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing them? To die: to sleep;
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
The heart-ache and the thousand natural shocks
That flesh is heir to, ’tis a consummation
Devoutly to be wish. To die, to sleep;
To sleep: perchance to dream: ay, there’s the rub;
For in that sleep of death what dream may come
When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,
Must give us pause: there’s the respect
That makes calamity of so long life;
For who would bear the whips and scorns of time,
The oppressor’s wrong, the proud man’s contumely,
The pangs of despised love, the law’s delay,
The insolence of office and the spurns
That patient merit of the unworthy takes,
When he himself might his quietus make
With a bare bodkin? Who would fardels bear,
To grunt and sweat under a weary life,
But that the dread of something after death,
The undiscovered country from whose bourn
No traveler returns, puzzles the will
And makes us rather bear those ills we have
Then fly to others that we know not of?
Thus conscience does make cowards of us all;
And thus the native hue of resolution
Is sicklied o’er with the pale cast of thought,
And enterprises of great pith and moment
With this regard their currents turn awry,
And lose the name of action.–Soft you now!
The fair Ophelia! Nymph, in thy orisons
Be all my sins remembered! ― William Shakespeare
2. Laugh, even when you feel too sick or too worn out or tired.
Smile, even when you’re trying not to cry and the tears are blurring your vision.
Sing, even when people stare at you and tell you your voice is crappy.
Trust, even when your heart begs you not to.
Twirl, even when your mind makes no sense of what you see.
hey, even when you are made fun of. Kiss, even when others are watching.
Sleep, even when you’re afraid of what the dreams might bring.
Run, even when it feels like you can’t run any more.
And, always, remember, even when the memories pinch your heart.
Because the pain of all your experience is what makes you the person you are now.
And without your experience, you are an empty page, a blank notebook, a missing lyric.
What makes you brave is your willingness to live through your terrible life and hold your head up high the next day.
So don’t live life in fear.
Because you are stronger now, after all the crap has happened, than you ever were back before it started. ― Alysha Speer
3. To love life, to love it even
when you have no stomach for it
and everything you’ve held dear
crumbles like burnt paper in your hands,
your throat filled with the silt of it.
When grief sits with you, its tropical heat
thickening the air, heavy as water
more fit for gills than lungs;
when grief weights you like your own flesh
only more of it, an obesity of grief,
you think, How can a body withstand this?
Then you hold life like a face
between your palms, a plain face,
no charming smile, no violet eyes,
and you say, yes, I will take you
I will love you, again. ― Ellen Bass
4. I sit beside the fire and think
Of all that I have seen
Of meadow flowers and butterflies
In summers that have been
Of yellow leaves and gossamer
In autumns that there were
With morning mist and silver sun
And wind upon my hair
I sit beside the fire and think
Of how the world will be
When winter comes without a spring
That I shall ever see
For still there are so many things
That I have never seen
In every wood in every spring
There is a different green
I sit beside the fire and think.
Of people long ago.
And people that will see a world.
That I shall never know
But all the while I sit and think.
Of times there were before.
I listen for returning feet.
And voices at the door. ― J.R.R. Tolkien
5. A good laugh is sunshine in the house. ― William Makepeace
6. A strong, positive self-image is the best possible preparation for success. ― Joyce Brothers
7. A learning experience is one of those things that says, ‘You know that thing you just did? Don’t do that. ― Douglas Adams
8. A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving. ― Lao Tzu
9. Always find opportunities to make someone smile, and to offer random acts of kindness in everyday life. ― Roy T. Bennett
10. Accept yourself, love yourself, and keep moving forward.
If you want to fly, you have to give up what weighs you down. ― Roy T. Bennett
11. Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak. ― Sun Tzu
12. Anxiety is the dizziness of freedom. ― Soren Kierkegaard
13. A purpose of human life, no matter who is controlling it, is to love whoever is around to be loved. ― Kurt Vonnegut
14. A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life. ― Charles Darwin
15. Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more.
If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough. ― Oprah Winfrey
16. All parents damage their children.
It cannot be helped.
Youth, like pristine glass, absorbs the prints of its handlers.
Some parents smudge, others crack, a few shatter childhoods completely into jagged little pieces, beyond repair. ― Mitch Albom
17. Be thankful for everything that happens in your life; it’s all an experience. ― Roy T. Bennett
18. Better to die fighting for freedom then be a prisoner all the days of your life. ― Bob Marley
19. Be brave to stand for what you believe in even if you stand alone. ― Roy T. Bennett
20. Be the reason someone smiles.
Be the reason someone feels loved and believes in the goodness in people. ― Roy T. Bennett
21. Be mindful.
Be kind. ― Roy T. Bennett
22. Believe in your infinite potential.
Your only limitations are those you set upon yourself. ― Roy T. Bennett
23. Be steady and well-ordered in your life so that you can be fierce and original in your work. ― Gustave Flaubert
24. Cry. Forgive. Learn. Move on.
Let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness. ― Steve Maraboli
25. Do not set aside your happiness.
Do not wait to be happy in the future.
The best time to be happy is always now. ― Roy T. Bennett
26. Do not let the memories of your past limit the potential of your future.
There are no limits to what you can achieve on your journey through life, except in your mind. ― Roy T. Bennett
27. Do not fear failure but rather fear not trying. ― Roy T. Bennett
28. Do not fall in love with people like me.
I will take you to museums, and parks, and monuments, and kiss you in every beautiful place,
so that you can never go back to them without tasting me like blood in your mouth.
I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible.
And when I leave you will finally understand, why storms are named after people.― Caitlyn Siehl
29. Don’t try to make life a mathematics problem with yourself in the center and everything coming out equal.
When you’re good, bad things can still happen.
And if you’re bad, you can still be lucky. ― Barbara Kingsolver
Discover more wonderful topic
30. Do not fear failure but rather fear not trying. ― Roy T. Bennett
31. Do you not see how necessary a world of pains and troubles is to school an intelligence and make it a soul? ― John Keats
32. Death is so terribly final, while life is full of possibilities. ― George R.R. Martin
33. Great things happen to those who don’t stop believing, trying, learning, and being grateful. ― Roy T. Bennett
34. Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love.
Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing. ― Elie Wiesel
35. Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others. ― Roy T. Bennett
36. If the real world were a book, it would never find a publisher.
Overlong, detailed to the point of distraction-and ultimately, without a major resolution. ― Jasper Fforde
37. If you stay, I’ll do whatever you want. I’ll quit the band, go with you to New York.
But if you need me to go away, I’ll do that, too.
I was talking to Liz and she said maybe coming back to your old life would be too painful, that maybe it’d be easier for you to erase us.
And that would suck, but I’d do it.
I can lose you like that if I don’t lose you today.
I’ll let you go. If you stay. ― Gayle Forman
38. If I had my life to live over again, I would have made a rule to read some poetry and listen to some music at least once every week. ― Charles Darwin
39. If you know someone who’s depressed, please resolve never to ask them why.
Depression isn’t a straightforward response to a bad situation; depression just is, like the weather.
Try to understand the blackness, lethargy, hopelessness, and loneliness they’re going through.
Be there for them when they come through the other side.
It’s hard to be a friend to someone who’s depressed, but it is one of the kindest, noblest, and best things you will ever do. ― Stephen Fry
40. If you end up with a boring miserable life because you listened to your mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest,
or some guy on television telling you how to do your shit, then you deserve it. ― Frank Zappa
41. If you’re not making mistakes, then you’re not doing anything. I’m positive that a doer makes mistakes. ― John Wooden
42. If a man will begin with certainties, he shall end in doubts; but if he will be content to begin with doubts, he shall end in certainties. ― Francis Bacon
43. If, then, I were asked for the most important advice I could give, that which I considered to be the most useful to the men of our century,
I should simply say: in the name of God, stop a moment, cease your work, look around you. ― Leo Tolstoy
44. If people refuse to look at you in a new light and they can only see you for what you were, only see you for the mistakes you’ve made,
if they don’t realize that you are not your mistakes, then they have to go. ― Steve Maraboli
45. I’m killing time while I wait for life to shower me with meaning and happiness. ― Bill Watterson
46. I am awfully greedy; I want everything from life. I want to be a woman and to be a man, to have many friends and to have loneliness,
to work much and write good books, to travel and enjoy myself, to be selfish and to be unselfish…
You see, it is difficult to get all which I want.
And then when I do not succeed I get mad with anger. ― Simone de Beauvoir
47. I have come to accept the feeling of not knowing where I am going.
And I have trained myself to love it.
Because it is only when we are suspended in mid-air with no landing in sight, that we force our wings to unravel and alas begin our flight.
And as we fly, we still may not know where we are going to.
But the miracle is in the unfolding of the wings.
You may not know where you’re going, but you know that so long as you spread your wings, the winds will carry you. ― C. JoyBell C.
48. I don’t like people who have never fallen or stumbled.
Their virtue is lifeless and it isn’t of much value.
Life hasn’t revealed its beauty to them. ― Boris Pasternak
I could die for you. But I couldn’t, and wouldn’t, live for you. ― Ayn Rand
49. I truly believe that everything that we do and everyone that we meet is put in our path for a purpose.
There are no accidents; we’re all teachers, if we’re willing to pay attention to the lessons we learn,
trust our positive instincts and not be afraid to take risks or wait for some miracle to come knocking at our door. ― Marla Gibb
50. It’s all in the view.
That’s what I mean about forever, too.
For any one of us our forever could end in an hour, or a hundred years from now.
You never know for sure, so you’d better make every second count. ― Sarah Dessen
51. It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. ― Confucius
52. I want to be in a relationship where you telling me you love me is just a ceremonious validation of what you already show me. ― Steve Maraboli
53. I like flaws. I think they make things interesting. ― Sarah Dessen
54. I often think that the night is more alive and more richly colored than the day. ― Vincent Van Gogh
55. I think anything is possible if you have the mindset and the will and desire to do it and put the time in. ― Roger Clemens
56. I walk around the school hallways and look at the people.
I look at the teachers and wonder why they’re here.
If they like their jobs.
Or us. And I wonder how smart they were when they were fifteen.
Not in a mean way. In a curious way.
It’s like looking at all the students and wondering who’s had their heart broken that day,
and how they are able to cope with having three quizzes and a book report due on top of that.
Or wondering who did the heart breaking. And wondering why. ― Stephen Chbosky
57. I have accepted fear as part of life, specifically the fear of change…
I have gone ahead despite the pounding in the heart that says: turn back. ― Erica Jong
58. It’s a wonderful thing to be optimistic.
It keeps you healthy and it keeps you resilient. ― Daniel Kahneman
59. It is not the length of life, but the depth. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
60. It’s only after you’ve stepped outside your comfort zone that you begin to change, grow, and transform. ― Roy T. Bennett
61. Incredible change happens in your life when you decide to take control of what you do have power over instead of craving control over what you don’t. ― Steve Maraboli
62. In a time of destruction, create something. ― Maxine Hong Kingston
63. Instead of worrying about what you cannot control, shift your energy to what you can create. ― Roy T. Bennett
64. Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. ― Robert Louis Stevenson
65. Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive. ― Matt Cameron
66. Life has no remote….get up and change it yourself! ― Mark A. Cooper
67. Live the life of your dreams:
Be brave enough to live the life of your dreams according to your vision and purpose instead of the expectations and opinions of others. ― Roy T. Bennett
68. Life becomes easier and more beautiful when we can see the good in other people. ― Roy T. Bennett
69. Life is either a daring, adventure or nothing at all. ― Helen Keller
Discover more wonderful topic
70. Life doesn’t imitate art, it imitates bad television. ― Woody Allen
71. Luxury is not a necessity to me, but beautiful and good things are. ― Anais Nin
72. Listen with curiosity.
Speak with honesty.
Act with integrity.
The greatest problem with communication is we don’t listen to understand.
We listen to reply.
When we listen with curiosity, we don’t listen with the intent to reply. We listen for what’s behind the words. ― Roy T. Bennett
73. Lost opportunities, lost possibilities, feelings we can never get back.
That’s part of what it means to be alive.
But inside our heads, at least that’s where I imagine it, there’s a little room where we store those memories.
A room like the stacks in this library.
And to understand the workings of our own heart we have to keep on making new reference cards.
We have to dust things off every once in a while, let in fresh air, change the water in the flower vases.
In other words, you’ll live forever in your own private library. ― Haruki
74. He allowed himself to be swayed by his conviction that human beings are not born once and for all on the day their mothers give birth to them,
but that life obliges them over and over again to give birth to themselves. ― Gabriel García Márquez
75. Help others without any reason and give without the expectation of receiving anything in return. ― Roy T. Bennett
76. How nice to feel nothing, and still get full credit for being alive. ― Kurt Vonnegut
77. Hard to get to it but you can do it and just keep working towards it and you’ll find the positive side of things. ― Demi Lovato
78. Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; Man got to sit and wonder ‘why, why, why?
Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land; Man got to tell himself he understand. ― Kurt Vonnegut
79. Time was passing like a hand waving from a train I wanted to be on. ― Cherry Nguyen
I hope you never have to think about anything as much as I think about you. ― Jonathan Safran Foer
80. The trouble is if you don’t spend your life yourself, other people spend it for you. ― Peter Shaffer
81. The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you. ― Stephanie Perkins
82. The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience. ― Eleanor Roosevelt
83. The saddest people I’ve ever met in life are the ones who don’t care deeply about anything at all.
Passion and satisfaction go hand in hand, and without them, any happiness is only temporary, because there’s nothing to make it last. ― Nicholas Sparks
84. The most important thing is to try and inspire people so that they can be great in whatever they want to do. ― Kobe Bryant
85. The most authentic thing about us is our capacity to create, to overcome,
to endure, to transform, to love and to be greater than our suffering. ― Ben Okri
86. The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. ― George Bernard Shaw
87. Time doesn’t heal emotional pain, you need to learn how to let go. ― Roy T. Bennett
88. There are two means of refuge from the misery of life music and cats. ― Albert Schweitzer
89. There is only one sin. and that is theft… when you tell a lie, you steal some ones right to the truth. ― Khaled Hosseini
70. There’s nowhere you can be that isn’t where you’re meant to be. ― John Lennon
71. There is a saying in Tibetan, ‘Tragedy should be utilized as a source of strength.’
No matter what sort of difficulties, how painful experience is, if we lose our hope, that’s our real disaster. ― Dalai Lama XIV
72. They say I’m old-fashioned, and live in the past, but sometimes I think progress progresses too fast! ― Dr. Seuss
73. To choose doubt as a philosophy of life is akin to choosing immobility as a means of transportation. ― Yann Martel
74. To shine your brightest light is to be who you truly are. ― Roy T. Bennett
75. Throw your dreams into space like a kite, and you do not know what it will bring back,
a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country. ― Anais Nin
76. You are not rich until you have a rich heart. ― Roy T. Bennett
77. You never change your life until you step out of your comfort zone; change begins at the end of your comfort zone. ― Roy T. Bennett
78. You realize that our mistrust of the future makes it hard to give up the past. ― Chuck Palahniuk
79. You endure what is unbearable, and you bear it. That is all.― Cassandra Clare
80. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection. ― Sharon Salzberg
81. You will find that it is necessary to let things go; simply for the reason that they are heavy.
So let them go, let go of them. I tie no weights to my ankles. ― C. JoyBell C.
82. You can have it all. Just not all at once. ― Oprah Winfrey
83. You get what anybody gets, you get a lifetime. ― Neil Gaiman
84. Your emotions are the slaves to your thoughts, and you are the slave to your emotions. ― Elizabeth Gilbert
85. Once you had put the pieces back together, even though you may look intact,
you were never quite the same as you’d been before the fall. ― Jodi Picoult
86. One of the advantages of being disorganized is that one is always having surprising discoveries. ― A.A. Milne
87. Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results. ― Willie Nelson
88. Sometimes you have to lose all you have to find out who you truly are. ― Roy T. Bennett
89. Sometimes it takes a good fall to really know where you stand. ― Hayley Williams
90. Stop comparing yourself to other people, just choose to be happy and live your own life. ― Roy T. Bennett
91. Stories you read when you’re the right age never quite leave you.
You may forget who wrote them or what the story was called.
Sometimes you’ll forget precisely what happened, but if a story touches you it will stay with you,
haunting the places in your mind that you rarely ever visit. ― Neil Gaiman
92. Remember, remember, this is now, and now, and now.
Live it, feel it, cling to it.
I want to become acutely aware of all I’ve taken for granted. ― Sylvia Plath
93. Maybe this world is another planet’s hell. ― Aldous Huxley
94. Make a radical change in your lifestyle and begin to boldly do things which you may previously never have thought of doing, or been too hesitant to attempt.
So many people live within unhappy circumstances and yet will not take the initiative to change their situation because they are conditioned to a life of security, conformity, and conservation,
all of which may appear to give one peace of mind, but in reality nothing is more damaging to the adventurous spirit within a man than a secure future.
The very basic core of a man’s living spirit is his passion for adventure.
The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.
If you want to get more out of life, you must lose your inclination for monotonous security and adopt a helter-skelter style of life that will at first appear to you to be crazy.
But once you become accustomed to such a life you will see its full meaning and its incredible beauty. ― Jon Krakauer
95. More smiling, less worrying.
More compassion, less judgment.
More blessed, less stressed.
More love, less hate. ― Roy T. Bennett
96. Maybe everyone can live beyond what they’re capable of. ― Markus Zusak
97. No one knows for certain how much impact they have on the lives of other people.
Oftentimes, we have no clue.
Yet we push it just the same. ― Jay Asher
98. Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood.
Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less. ― Marie Curie
99. No matter how careful you are, there’s going to be the sense you missed something,
the collapsed feeling under your skin that you didn’t experience it all.
There’s that fallen heart feeling that you rushed right through the moments where you should’ve been paying attention.
Well, get used to that feeling.
That’s how your whole life will feel some day.
This is all practice. ― Chuck Palahniuk
100. No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit they are wrong. ― François de La Rochefoucauld
101. Never be bullied into silence.
Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
Accept no one’s definition of your life, but define yourself. ― Harvey Fierstein
102. Never lose hope. Storms make people stronger and never last forever. ― Roy T. Bennett
103. Pain is a pesky part of being human, I’ve learned it feels like a stab wound to the heart, something I wish we could all do without, in our lives here.
Pain is a sudden hurt that can’t be escaped.
But then I have also learned that because of pain, I can feel the beauty, tenderness, and freedom of healing.
Pain feels like a fast stab wound to the heart.
But then healing feels like the wind against your face when you are spreading your wings and flying through the air!
We may not have wings growing out of our backs, but healing is the closest thing that will give us that wind against our faces. ― C. JoyBell C.
104. People come, people go, they’ll drift in and out of your life, almost like characters in a favorite book.
When you finally close the cover, the characters have told their story and you start up again with another book, complete with new characters and adventures.
Then you find yourself focusing on the new ones, not the ones from the past. ― Nicholas Sparks
Discover more wonderful topic
105. Please believe that things are good with me, and even when they’re not, they will be soon enough.
And i will always believe the same about you. ― Stephen Chbosky
106. Work hard for what you want because it won’t come to you without a fight.
You have to be strong and courageous and know that you can do anything you put your mind to.
If somebody puts you down or criticizes you, just keep on believing in yourself and turn it into something positive. ― Leah LaBelle
107. We do not grow absolutely, chronologically.
We grow sometimes in one dimension, and not in another; unevenly.
We grow partially.
We are relative.
We are mature in one realm, childish in another.
The past, present, and future mingle and pull us backward, forward, or fix us in the present.
We are made up of layers, cells, constellations. ― Anais Nin
108. We can never judge the lives of others, because each person knows only their own pain and renunciation.
It’s one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it’s another to think that yours is the only path. ― Paulo Coelho
109. When things break, it’s not the actual breaking that prevents them from getting back together again.
It’s because a little piece gets lost, the two remaining ends couldn’t fit together even if they wanted to.
The whole shape has changed. ― John Green
110. When you consider things like the stars, our affairs don’t seem to matter very much, do they? ― Virginia Woolf
111. When you find your path, you must not be afraid.
You need to have sufficient courage to make mistakes.
Disappointment, defeat, and despair are the tools God uses to show us the way. ― Paulo Coelho
112. When we least expect it, life sets us a challenge to test our courage and willingness to change; at such a moment,
there is no point in pretending that nothing has happened or in saying that we are not yet ready.
The challenge will not wait.
Life does not look back.
A week is more than enough time for us to decide whether or not to accept our destiny. ― Paulo Coelho
113. Whenever you read a cancer booklet or website or whatever, they always list depression among the side effects of cancer.
But, in fact, depression is not a side effect of cancer.
Depression is a side effect of dying. ― John Green
114. What a strange thing! To be alive, beneath cherry blossoms. ― Kobayashi Issa
115. Was it hard?” I ask. Letting go? Not as hard as holding on to something that wasn’t real. ― Lisa Schroeder
116. Wisdom comes from experience. Experience is often a result of lack of wisdom. ― Terry Pratchett